Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone,

I have been thinking about what I am going to write for a while, they are my thoughts and nothing more, I hope I am not jumped on because I am daring to post something a little different from what is the accepted "party line".

Most of us on this site don't know Allison nor Gerard Baden Clay, very few people know what happens in a marriage or close relationship. Both Allison and Gerard, are human with faults and with positive traits. One is not a saint and other is not the devil, there are elements of each character

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

If this is true and not a rumour, I wonder if Allison told friends/family about the stalking? If so, it hasn't come out in the media yet.

The thing is you can make things as complicated as you wish, which is what you have to, if you want to believe GBC is innocent, but usually Occam's Razor prevails.
It's very hard to accept that his behaviour on the first Friday morning was normal, and that as the police immediately treated it as a homicide,something was very wrong.
That interview he did with his sister appeared to be so reluctant and offhand, it might as well have been an interview about lost car keys
IMO

Good morning everyone,

I have been thinking about what I am going to write for a while, they are my thoughts and nothing more, I hope I am not jumped on because I am daring to post something a little different from what is the accepted "party line".

Most of us on this site don't know Allison nor Gerard Baden Clay, very few people know what happens in a marriage or close relationship. Both Allison and Gerard, are human with faults and with positive traits. One is not a saint and other is not the devil, there are elements of each character

Totally agree and while I believe most of us on the site hope that GBC is not involved, the overwhelming evidence does make us believe he is involved in some way and that Allison was, at the very least, a wonderful mother and supportive wife.

I'm interested in how the two suspects got their story straight that night.

Although, if you're not going to allow yourself to be interviewed then you don't have to get your story straight!!

It would be impossible for the two of them to communicate atm, unless they have a go between or someone to supply them with non identifiable phones.

Re GBC's crash at the shopping centre the car would of hit a metal post followed by a concrete pillar therefore putting two sets of damage to the front of the car,might make it harder to spot earlier damage,so maybe a deliberate choice to crash there than hitting a random tree or parked car.
Thats if there was any damage on this vehicle,more likely he was scared of police interview.

Hmmm this post got me thinking, when I drove past the bridge the other day and the police where there on the side of the road (as repotrted by another member) they looked like they were testing the guard rail the one furtherest from the river where cars can pull up!! I couldn't think at the time why they were doing that but now just maybe they were and GBC was trying to cover up some damage to the "friends" car that was caused by the guard rail by hitting the concrete pillar......

Is there *still* the possiblilty that Allison did in fact go walking at 10pm in a very distressed state. GBC could have arranged to have the children minded with his parents as he intended to tell her he was moving in with his mistress eg. Possibility as he obviously wasn't keeping his affair a secret in any way.

I have always felt the screams could have been of significance. A previous poster mentioned she could have been stalked if she did indeed go walking at this late hour. Possibly by someone who knew her apart from GBC who saw her walking alone at such a late hour and knowing of the husbands infidelity and family situation or could have been complete stranger/s driving around at that time of night. She would have been so tragically vulnerable.

I also wondered why Commissioner Atkinson mentioned only the murders of Anita Cobby, Sian Kingi and Daniel Morecombe in the CM. I know it has been said it was because these 3 murders touched the hearts of us all, but could he perhaps have been indicating a similar scenerio as there have been so many other murders in Australia in that time. He was in fact the head of investigation in the murder of Sian Kingi. Each were alone when they were forced/enticed into a car and in the case of Anita Cobby in a built up area where people actually heard her screams and saw her being dragged into the car.

There was mention of the phone and signals being triangulated, if ABC was abducted her phone could have fallen out in the car and the perpatrators became aware of it only when it was announced there were signals coming from these areas. Hence being able to destroy it completely ?

I also feel the Kholo Creek area where she was found was too obvious considering the BC's being so involved in scouting and everyone in the area would be aware of this.

All this of course is completely my opinion but I was wondering does anyone else think this could be possible as well??

this morning the reports said police have now confirmed they believe she knew her killer, so probably not complete stranger, but its possible GBC got help to look for her if she was out walking and trying to calm down. It is kind of an odd and unlikely story to tell police if there was no truth in it, I agree

The only problem I personally have with the theory of TM being actively involved is that I haven't seen a report that her home/car were searched... :moo:

I'm not sure we know either way about a search of TM's home/car. The police don't have to announce what they have done. We are aware of the GBC/ABC home, NBC/EBC home, C21 office only because of media stake-outs. TM was not a focus of the media in the early days and now that she is, she has gone into hiding. It was only a media stakeout that induced GBC to talk in front of cameras. In retrospect he probably should have gone into hiding too. I think the exposure of TM this weekend is designed to encourage a few more members of the public to call crimestoppers with tidbits of information and perhaps ruffle discontent among other ladies.

The only problem I personally have with the theory of TM being actively involved is that I haven't seen a report that her home/car were searched...

:moo:

That's a good point Kimster. If this is the case then maybe TM's interviews with QPS have provided information that doesn't neccessarily implicate her in the murder but points the investigators in the right direction? This would explain the 'distraught' comment in last nights news.

Several of us already stated that he was having several affairs. Glad it's been confirmed by the media and is no longer just considered Chinese whispers.

I have suspicions that it is not TM but someone else......but not allowed to post initials that are based purely on my own research.

Posible then, that the media release about TM was purely used to confirm the affair between TM and GBC was still happening to put pressure on the other women who may have thought she was the "only" other women. Purely speculation and IMO!!

IMO this guy was either trying to do himself in, couldn't concentrate because of impending police interview or needed an excuse to get out of interview. I prefer the last scenario. I doubt he was trying to hide any evidence on the car. According to a previous post the car belonged to friends of Allison and GBC.

I feel he is using alot of this reverse psychology business....Maybe he learnt it from Allison who had the degree etc.

He wasnt trying to hide evidence on that car....But I do think, he was wanting to set the impression that he was. To make the police think, he is hiding something. Him not talking, is hiding something......the BCs behaviour, they are hiding something.........................they are, but what.

Also someone mentioned that Toni, want screaming from rooftops that that she is sad Allison is dead and that she is innocent..................because if she does so (and was in this with GBC)................then to do so, would mean she is putting all the blame on him, absolving herself from the murder....and if she loves him, she would never want to set that impression, that he was the only one that did it. In Justin Bieber's words.....it may hurt her "Baby, Baby, Baby, love" (GBC).

I have suspicions that it is not TM but someone else......but not allowed to post initials that are based purely on my own research.

This is interesting......The police may be trying to set this impression that Toni McHugh was involved, all the while, under the radar, are formmulating enough evidence against te new lady in question... Lets hope for Toni McHugh's sake.

Several of us already stated that he was having several affairs. Glad it's been confirmed by the media and is no longer just considered Chinese whispers.

Yes and thanks to all of the locals who have provided us with many insights on this thread.......you know what they say.......where there is smoke there is fire

Do you know if he was having the affairs concurrently, or at different times?

In the recent media releases there has been no mention of TM having a lawyer. Media contacted TM and her relatives directly no mention of Lawyer yet they mention contacting GBC lawyer.... So again is it TM who has hired the lawyer? Sorry if I missed something on here or in the papers.....

Good morning.

Nine news this morning, and I Quote- "Allison's husband had been having SEVERAL affairs."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8470325/baden-clay-knew-of-husbands-affair

Thanks for the link True.. :)

When I read this article, I feel more and more disgusted in the behaviours of those surrounding the situation.

a) I am disgusted in him mainly....He was her husband and was roaming around with his cougar, not hiding a thing. Playing his wife silly and instead of treating his wife, was taking Toni out for dinners and treating her like she is his sceond half......all the while, his 'little missus' is at home with the babies. Almost like it was his right to do so.

b) I am disgusted in his family....It is evident they knew and obviously never said to him "WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SWANGLING YOUR DOODLE ABOUT"....It's evident Olivia and his family were aware, even taking photos of them together, treating them like a couple.....knowing in the background was Allison looking after the wee little ones..

c) Toni McHugh....disgusts me. To go into a couples business and take over Allison's man. To accept all he obviously gave her (even though he had no money). Probably taking all these free dinners, while Allison was at home....Acting out you were his second half.....While there was a woman in the background, obviously not receiving the treatment (coz Toni was zapping it all)....The woman in the background was the one who gave him babies, and was looking after those babies.......and Toni, was having a fine ole time.....not caring at all. Just enjoying her affair.

d) All the people who worked there......Knew, but said nothing. I understand, one doesnt want to get involved. But working with Allison, treating her the fool that doesnt know.

Everyone around this situation is shameful in some way.

In the recent media releases there has been no mention of TM having a lawyer. Media contacted TM and her relatives directly no mention of Lawyer yet they mention contacting GBC lawyer.... So again is it TM who has hired the lawyer? Sorry if I missed something on here or in the papers.....

I think this article ties it in for you. It was TM:
"Police ask: Did two people kill mum Allison Baden-Clay?"
http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226351442743

Hi Paradox, no I'm sorry. I'm not privy to the details of the affairs. Just that he had several affairs over the years and that Allison found out about one in particular, last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$