Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have suspicions that it is not TM but someone else......but not allowed to post initials that are based purely on my own research.

Well that would put the cat amongst the pigeons. TM may then really spill the beans!

I have not asked a question before just a reply now and then and have followed from the beginning.We all know that GBC has been out and about at work and the show but I have been wondering if the other BCs have ventured out or been seen since the funeral...so I thought I would see if I can get an answer here ...

I know I may get slammed for this comment....because Olivia and hubby arent POIs....But to have known about this relationship......and for him to be a pastor.....makes a mockery of him....His wife had pictures of people participting in an adulterous affair.

Then he had the gall to make his statement on that page.....About their privacy and about how people were gonna get it.....BAHHHHHHH (waves hand "talk to the hand Baybee)). Am sick of these sort of people pretending they are righteous, when the reality is.....they harbour actions that religion consider immoral.....and they stand in the front of a church and preach......WTF?

Good morning everybody

What I am about to post is an opinion I have come to in the last few days. These observations and thoughts are mine only, I hope that you will read them and consider them in that light.

Most of us on this website, do not personally know the main players. It is not a fairytale were there is a goodie and a baddie. It is real life and all of the characters involved, just like ourselves, have these elements pf good and bad in their personalities. What we know of these people has been formed by the media and our own feelings and we also do not know what went on in the BC marriage.

For reasons unknown, ABC stayed in a marriage were her partner was unfaithful, and seemingly unfaithful with a number women. We can speculate that Allison was self sacrificing and stayed for her children and I am sure that would have been part of it, but there are also an number of other reasons she decided to endure the public humiliation that must have gone hand in hand with being GBC wife - security, prestige, company, love etc etc. The accompanying of Gerard by his mistress to dinners etc, rings of Allison condoning the relationship and GBC actions. Similarly, GBC obviously felt no remorse when cheating on his wife, this says something I feel on his view of women.
If, as the newspapers have said, the final affair was very public and his mistress attended dinners etc with him, it seems to me that Allison in some ways condoned of the affairs. Perhaps it was easier to not "know" the truth, Allison was tied up with three young children and the life that Gerard led, may not have been what she wanted or could be part of.

Someone alluded a few threads ago that the reason Allison was in involved in "Pathways" was because of her youngest child. If this was the case then a child with special needs would put another burden on the marriage.

Regarding the face scratches, I wonder now whether they weren't cause by some rough play with the girls. I remember having a black eye from playing on the bed with mine when they were little, things can easily get out of hand with young children. I certainly don't think that they would warrant a doctor's visit, unless they became infected. No man would go to a doctor if they had been inflicted in a domestic violence situation.

I think we need to realise that there are good and bad on both sides in this tragedy. Some of the players are arrogant and self centred and perhaps the sort of people we don't like, but they are people and not tv characters.

Personally I still find the public appeal for money in very bad taste. If that needed to be done then I think it should have happened at the funeral and have come from GBC, he is the father of the girls, it is his responsibility to fund their education, the same as it was before Allison was killed. I think GBC had something to do with Allison's murder, there is no evidence, that I am aware of, that clears him. As it has been indicated that the police are looking at other people's involvement, then we can only speculate as to who they may be.

I think we should look at this case a little more realistically, and not play goodies and baddies and feel a little compassion for all involved. I am old enough to remember the Lindy Chamberlain saga, the frenzy wiped up by the media and our own prejudices against the Seventh Day Adventist church and against her as a mother and community obsession that led to evidence that was proved wrong and to Lindy's imprisonment and removal from her children. I believed she was guilty, as fanciful as the prosecution case now seems, lets not let history repeat its self.

I have not asked a question before just a reply now and then and have followed from the beginning.We all know that GBC has been out and about at work and the show but I have been wondering if the other BCs have ventured out or been seen since the funeral...so I thought I would see if I can get an answer here ...

I remember someone saying that NBC has been stuck to his side, but I may have misinterpreted.

Good morning everybody

What I am about to post is an opinion I have come to in the last few days. These observations and thoughts are mine only, I hope that you will read them and consider them in that light.

Most of us on this website, do not personally know the main players. It is not a fairytale were there is a goodie and a baddie. It is real life and all of the characters involved, just like ourselves, have these elements pf good and bad in their personalities. What we know of these people has been formed by the media and our own feelings and we also do not know what went on in the BC marriage.

For reasons unknown, ABC stayed in a marriage were her partner was unfaithful, and seemingly unfaithful with a number women. We can speculate that Allison was self sacrificing and stayed for her children and I am sure that would have been part of it, but there are also an number of other reasons she decided to endure the public humiliation that must have gone hand in hand with being GBC wife - security, prestige, company, love etc etc. The accompanying of Gerard by his mistress to dinners etc, rings of Allison condoning the relationship and GBC actions. Similarly, GBC obviously felt no remorse when cheating on his wife, this says something I feel on his view of women.
If, as the newspapers have said, the final affair was very public and his mistress attended dinners etc with him, it seems to me that Allison in some ways condoned of the affairs. Perhaps it was easier to not "know" the truth, Allison was tied up with three young children and the life that Gerard led, may not have been what she wanted or could be part of.

Someone alluded a few threads ago that the reason Allison was in involved in "Pathways" was because of her youngest child. If this was the case then a child with special needs would put another burden on the marriage.

Regarding the face scratches, I wonder now whether they weren't cause by some rough play with the girls. I remember having a black eye from playing on the bed with mine when they were little, things can easily get out of hand with young children. I certainly don't think that they would warrant a doctor's visit, unless they became infected. No man would go to a doctor if they had been inflicted in a domestic violence situation.

I think we need to realise that there are good and bad on both sides in this tragedy. Some of the players are arrogant and self centred and perhaps the sort of people we don't like, but they are people and not tv characters.

Personally I still find the public appeal for money in very bad taste. If that needed to be done then I think it should have happened at the funeral and have come from GBC, he is the father of the girls, it is his responsibility to fund their education, the same as it was before Allison was killed. I think GBC had something to do with Allison's murder, there is no evidence, that I am aware of, that clears him. As it has been indicated that the police are looking at other people's involvement, then we can only speculate as to who they may be.

I think we should look at this case a little more realistically, and not play goodies and baddies and feel a little compassion for all involved. I am old enough to remember the Lindy Chamberlain saga, the frenzy wiped up by the media and our own prejudices against the Seventh Day Adventist church and against her as a mother and community obsession that led to evidence that was proved wrong and to Lindy's imprisonment and removal from her children. I believed she was guilty, as fanciful as the prosecution case now seems, lets not let history repeat its self.

All is possible, yes, but I think that Allison was considering the children over her own needs. I would guess that she knew about affairs, and rather than condone them, she elected to put up with it.

Was speaking to a Brookfield Fair goer last night (yes I was there but didn't see him :( ) who was at the fair on Saturday evening and was told that the whole family were sitting at the bar. GBC, his parents, children and Allison's parents.

Yes there have been a number post on the weekend just passed of GBC at the Brookfield show and last week of him being at work at his real estate office, and I also about him being at the girls school

I am still curious about the phone and what was on it. I wonder if there were calls or texts between Allison and Toni on it from that Thursday evening?

I know I may get slammed for this comment....because Olivia and hubby arent POIs....But to have known about this relationship......and for him to be a pastor.....makes a mockery of him....His wife had pictures of people participting in an adulterous affair.

Then he had the gall to make his statement on that page.....About their privacy and about how people were gonna get it.....BAHHHHHHH (waves hand "talk to the hand Baybee)). Am sick of these sort of people pretending they are righteous, when the reality is.....they harbour actions that religion consider immoral.....and they stand in the front of a church and preach......WTF?

Firstly I agree completely with this post Willough...but was wondering is her husband definitely a pastor?? Perhaps am not allowed to ask this as they are not POI's...

LOL tell it how it is Willough!!!

take a ticket though :)

Ive been going on about OW and the hypocrite since day 1, IMO the more she put herself out as the family media spokesperson the more she opened herself up to scrutiny as to how much she does or doesn't know about the disappearance. The acting and the BS from her got worse as time went on IMO....

could someone repost the Hypocrites rant from FB if its allowed??? I read it there and meant to make a copy but forgot and some party pooper told them about privacy settings!!!! :maddening:

I think prior to the securing of a lawyer, NBC accompanied GBC everywhere.

Ive been going on about OW and the hypocrite since day 1, IMO the more she put herself out as the family media spokesperson the more she opened herself up to scrutiny as to how much she does or doesn't know about the disappearance. The acting and the BS from her got worse as time went on IMO....

could someone repost the Hypocrites rant from FB if its allowed??? I read it there and meant to make a copy but forgot and some party pooper told them about privacy settings!!!! :maddening:

Im going to fight you for that front ticket....winks

I copied it, but then was so engrossed, I forgot to paste it in my little word document. I mean he half made it seem armageddon was going to get the media and those that spoke about them, and disallowed their privacy.....All the while, Allison was dumped on the bank of a river................them, Them, THEM.

I agree with you regarding OW. The parents obviously have enough sense to keep thier yaps shut.

ETA: I would also love to read the rant as I missed that.

Why cant he put us all out of our misery and fess up?

I see this as purely an argument gone wrong and an attempt to cover it up.

In all seriousness if this was the work of someone else, then they are an absolute genius mastermind as they have made sure the attention is on GBC and others. There really is nothing that has been reported as yet to suggest that it is anyone else. Just because the QPS say that ABC knew her murderer does not mean it is someone we have not heard of in this case. She knew her husband and in-laws, so it does not rule them out.

The QPS have to build a water tight case to nail the culprit(s). It is not so much they have to provide eveidence to say that it was definately someone, more that they to to rule out any other possibilty. A clever lawyer/barrister only really has to put the element of doubt in a jurors mind, rather than prove innocence.

GBC is not smart enough to get away with this. BUT, his Barrister is.

Cheers.

Some women will put up with a cheating partner and focus on the kids awaiting they day when they think they will get out .. like 'when all kids are in secondary school' or 'when the youngest turns 10' for instance. Still how excruciatingly painful for her to have to live with this kind of ongoing humiliation. GBC obviously depersonalised Allison long before he [presumably] murdered her.

A very sad final few years she must have led. So sad. So pointless.

sorry Greg, jsut searched the first thread but can't find it yet...will keep looking

Someone posted a few threads back they they had been involved in a possible murder investigation. Although completely innocent they, as a housemate of the victim, had been interviewed for 7 hours.

I was wondering (a bit like how long is a piece of string) how long police interviews normally last?

I was certain the TM and GBC were involved but that keeps on playing on my mind....

Could she have been interviewed so many times and for so long (without a lawyer) because she was giving background information? They needed her back to clarify issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels