Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was part of that speech... him being in the 'CHAPLAINCY' (!!) area of the thing...

To me, the most fundamental element of good leadership is to lead by example. That entails responsibility … responsibility for one’s own actions. Let me tell you that nothing impresses others more, nothing attracts people more, nothing compels people more, and nothing earns respect more than a leader who leads by example.

http://expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/2008/02/making-history.html

jolly well said for an adulterer What a man.....! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

There seem to be lots of articles suggesting this, but here is one

http://www.news.com.au/national/hop...d-at-kholo-creek/story-e6frfkvr-1226343535002

•Police believe the killer could have taken Mrs Baden-Clay's body to the area as early as 8pm on Thursday April 19.

I've never given this time much attention, because of her hair appointment on or around 7 pm. This wouldn't leave much time to kill and dispose of the body at the bridge (or other site), considering that someone said it is at least a 25 minutes round trip to the bridge (and more if she was left at the scout camp). IMO.

I can't believe nobody has responded to this post. The first bolded quote, if true, means Allison can't have died the Thursday night.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are the CM meant to say Thursday morning.

I am disappointed at the inconsistencies in MSM regarding this case.

I read that too and discounted it Nads :(

It is so frustrating trying to figure out whether GBC last saw her Thursday night or Friday morning and whether the children were at home or not. IMO

I've never given this time much attention, because of her hair appointment on or around 7 pm. This wouldn't leave much time to kill and dispose of the body at the bridge (or other site), considering that someone said it is at least a 25 minutes round trip to the bridge (and more if she was left at the scout camp). IMO.

yes, but she still could have been killed at 8pm. If the police DID go to the house, and Mr Smarmy explained that she was out, using all his charm, they may well have left without sighting or checking on Allison. The body could have been dumped later.
It certainly fits with the theory (Timmys?) that it would be highly unlikely she be killed after a police visit, and also why they acted so quickly the next day. A big woops! ??maybe

One other scenario: We know that she changed clothes (or someone dressed her) after her hair appointment. Therefore, she either went home or she was killed near the hairdressers and quickly dumped at the site where she was found. Her car is still near or at the shopping centre. The perp later thought about the cover-up, realised the body was still dressed in the other clothes, which would not tie up with the "went for a walk" and was abducted by stranger scenario. The perp knows he must change the body's clothes and needs help (dead weight) to do it. Contacts someone else. They decides it is safer to do it during the night, when less traffic around the Kohlo bridge area. Needs to also get her car back home somehow. This would perhaps explain the sightings at the roundabout late at night. Just my speculation.

SKMA could I add to that range......LOL

Rural friends of mine have two blue heelers and they know the drone of his car engine and start barking when it hits the cattle grid two kilometres from his home! Their hearing is quite amazing.

yes my dogs know when I am about to come home - they are waiting for me - the kids tell me they know when I am about 1min away and they start to get excited. Also if there is someone in the house that doesn't like me then my dog wont let me go near that person or let that person near me. It is really amazing how they read people.

There has been so much talk on the rumours of late I thought it might be appropriate to post this again(For any newbies who didn't see it originally)
This is the media timeline of FACTS from QPS.

Thought I would post JUST the QPS media statements.
QPS Media links.

Missing person, Brookfield
April 20, 2012, 6:01 pm
"Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.
Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night.
She is described being Caucasian, has blonde hair and is around 165cm tall with an average build. She was last seen wearing grey track suit pants and a grey/black top with white running shoes.

Police are urging anyone who may have seen Ms Baden-Clay last night or today to contact Crime Stoppers."
http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012...on-brookfield/

Mannequin to be used in search for missing Brookfield woman
April 26, 2012, 7:05 pm
The mannequin will be displayed from around 6am in clothing similar to what Allison is believed to have been wearing prior to her disappearance on April 19.
http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012...okfield-woman/

Update: search for missing Brookfield woman
April 28, 2012, 12:06 pm
Police investigating the disappearance of Allison Baden-Clay have renewed their appeal for anyone that might have seen either of two vehicles (pictured) on the night Ms Baden-Clay went missing (last Thursday evening or early Friday morning), to contact them.
**snipped**
"Police investigating the disappearance of Allison Baden-Clay have renewed their appeal for anyone that might have seen either of two vehicles (pictured) on the night Ms Baden-Clay went missing (last Thursday evening or early Friday morning), to contact them.
“Today’s search includes resources from Metro South and Metro North police regions, Police Divers, the Police Mounted Unit and the State Emergency Service. "
emind residents in the Brookfield area, where there are a large number of acreage homes and former mining sites, to again check their properties, to remain vigilant and report anything unusual to police.

“It is essential that residents register searches of their properties by calling Policelink on 131 444 or by attending the Police Forward Command Post at the Brookfield Showgrounds.”"
Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm on Thursday, April 19.

Update: Search for Allison Baden-Clay
April 30, 2012, 4:41 pm
Police are searching the area where the body of a woman was located in a creek at Anstead this morning.
A canoeist reported the discovery to police about 11am.
A formal identification of the body is not expected today.
appealed to people who live in the area to come forward if they saw or heard anything suspicious in the past two weeks.

“There are a number of residences, particularly near the Tyarnolum Camp Site or on Bunya Street of Wirrabara Road, in the vicinity of the where the body was located."
Mt Crosby road from Hawksbury Road to Tandera Road is expected to remain closed for several more hours as police continue their investigations.

Update: unknown woman’s body, Anstead
April 30, 2012, 7:37 pm
The woman’s body has been transported from the scene for forensic examination.

Mt Crosby Road is expected to be open within the next hour.

The police forward command post has moved to the intersection of Bunya Street and Mt Crosby Road.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who lives near the Tyamolum Scout Camp, Kholo Creek Bridge, Mt Crosby Road or Bunya Street, Anstead to contact police if they saw or heard anything between 8.00pm Thursday April 19 and 7.30am Friday April 20.
Police continue to conduct searches of the area and appeal for information.

A major incident room is still in operation at Indooroopilly Police Station.
http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012...-body-anstead/

Brookfield investigation continues
May 4, 2012, 1:11 pm
Police investigating the death of Brookfield woman Allison Baden-Clay are continuing to appeal for more information from the public.

Investigators would still like to hear from anyone who drove in the vicinity of the roundabout at the intersection of Brookfield and Moggill roads, Kenmore between 11.30pm on Thursday April 19 and 4am on Friday April 20.
“However, I’m sure many more people are out there who we haven’t heard from yet.

“We would like to hear from anyone who might have seen anything in that area between those times,” Detective Superintendent Ainsworth said.

There are no further updates in relation to the investigation at this stage.
http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012...ion-continues/

Thought this might help???

... I could go both ways with this; Premedicated because:-
...I don't think that the BC clan was too fond of dear ABC and saw her as a road block in GBC's life. He was so charming and gregarious and he had this wet blanket of a wife clinging to him. (This is not what I think of ABC BTW just what I think the BC's think of her.) I think they viewed the relationship as holding GBC back. And he needed someone who was going to be interested in his career and not follow their own ideas. ABC was desperately trying to appease this man's ego, working at the franchise, being the submissive stay at home mostly wife, etc while trying to find some interest that could spark her creative instincts again. I don't think GBC would have encouraged A to go out and become successful as he saw himself as the BWANA in their 'little family' now.

LIADAN: Your comments in the middle paragraph sound plausible.

he lives the life of a fantasist..

if he had political ambitions, and Nige and Elaine held these for him also, why on earth would they be benevolent, at least accepting, at worst encouraging , the long sticky nonsense with Ms McHugh?

Everyone knew about it.
TROOPER: Hypothetically, its possible they may have seen her as more suitable partner than Allison. My opinion only, not fact.

I wanted to say thanks everyone. Hugs to you all. Kisses and hugs to you Willough.

Just thought I'd post another link. I think this one shows how the confusion re the Thursday night/Friday morning may have started.

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/04/28/Daughters_pray_for_missing_mum_Allison_BadenClay/

SHE got up early every morning for a walk but Allison Baden-Clay always made sure she was home by the time her little girls woke. Without fail, she was there to make them breakfast and get them ready for school - except last Friday morning. For the first time, sisters Hannah, 10, Sarah, 8, and Ella, 5, woke up without their mum.

I meant to say that I am not trusting this article. I think it's flowery and a bit of hearsay. But it totally shows why there was doubt about the girls having a sleepover.

The hairdresser was reported as stating that Allison said that she had the night off (Thursday night) as the children were on a sleepover. Was also reported very early in her disappearance that the sleepover was at a friends house (not BC). Very confusing to say the least. But I do definitely recall the quote of Allison about the night off due to the girls being on a sleepover.

Sorry, I might be wrong again there. I was under the impression she could have been killed as early as 8pm. Will try and look back for a link.
OBSESSOR: Many stalwarts on this forum may recall that there was no confirmed sighting of Allison past 8.00pm - except for GBC's claim that he last saw her at 10.00pm. So the Police did state in MSM at one time that she may have been missing as early as 8.00pm. MOO.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Baden-Clay.htm

Here's a link showing a timeline of stories written since ABC was reported missing. BTW....a small blue 4WD..... couldvthat be the one smashed into the shopping ctr......??? I believe this was discussed in earlier threads.
Overwhelmingly.....the perp was known to Allison
The press have alluded to certain people being interviewed numerous times, who were known to Allison within this investigation
Strong suggestions of the 'possibility' of more than one person being involved.
IMHO this brings us to certain conclusions regardless of out there possibilities
MOOOOoooooooooo

IMO.......approx 2-3 days after missing...GBC named POI......was this due to inconsistencies in fabrications of stories?

Being a FB friend of an MP doesn't mean they are friends. Anyone can be "friends" with an MP on FB. MP's FB accounts are often managed by their staffers. It's primarily there for their constituents.

Can you? Please try and tell me how it went. :)
Of course, a designated person maintains the account, but they do their checks. I even know how. Any one can subscribe to a popular account but not anyone can get a mutual "f-ship", usually. Anyway, given the publicity of the case, the Bishop's secretary had plenty of opportunity to remove GBC but they did not. My interpretation of it is that the BCs, in general, are valued because of their family background. No matter what they do, it won't be easy to sink them... as long as they are needed for something. MOO.

this was part of that speech... him being in the 'CHAPLAINCY' (!!) area of the thing...

To me, the most fundamental element of good leadership is to lead by example. That entails responsibility … responsibility for one’s own actions. Let me tell you that nothing impresses others more, nothing attracts people more, nothing compels people more, and nothing earns respect more than a leader who leads by example.

http://expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/2008/02/making-history.html

Thankyou, that's the one, ...then there was his quote somewhere else about better to be honest always, had to laugh when one of the reasons for being honest was because you might get caught if you weren't, not for any moral reason it seemed.
Can I just say how much I enjoy your posts Trooper .

It was stated way back that at some point he may have been considered as a potential local candidate, but it was not pursued. Also, do you think that because someone is a political figure, they are not capable of mistreating their partners? There are all sorts of politicians!
Many of them are capable but not physically. Their status is far more important and they don't have a need. It's part of culture, don't you know that?
When Clinton cheated on Hillary, did she apply for divorce? No way! She stayed with her husband to support him...

I don't believe a person who had a busy day, who had come home from getting hair done, would decide to go for a late night walk......not one bit.....
IMO she would most ideally have wanted to prep for her day/start.......relaxed, and gone to bed.........
I know when my partner is away, he rings before the kids sleep every night to chat to
them and say goodnight and that he loves them.......I wonder If dear Allison was the same?? Nothing was mentioned about this, I wonder if she never got the chance?

One other scenario: We know that she changed clothes (or someone dressed her) after her hair appointment. Therefore, she either went home or she was killed near the hairdressers and quickly dumped at the site where she was found. Her car is still near or at the shopping centre. The perp later thought about the cover-up, realised the body was still dressed in the other clothes, which would not tie up with the "went for a walk" and was abducted by stranger scenario. The perp knows he must change the body's clothes and needs help (dead weight) to do it. Contacts someone else. They decides it is safer to do it during the night, when less traffic around the Kohlo bridge area. Needs to also get her car back home somehow. This would perhaps explain the sightings at the roundabout late at night. Just my speculation.

Did anyone see Allison's car at the her house after the hairdressers? If she went straight home after the hairdressers, then someone might have sighted her car at the house around 8.00 pm. Unless I have missed it, this information seems to be missing from the puzzle.

German Shepherds are my preferred breed as they have such presence and in my experience of their breeding and owning them, will only bark for a reason. They are very intelligent and decide what to react to.

German Shepherd. There is no substitute. (c)

Again, we are still not sure it was the Thurs or Fri. night for the sleepover, or where it was. It depends how you interpret Kerri-Ann's comment.

If the last time the girls saw allison was Thurs. morning, then how could she have been @ cross country Thursday? Early on, there seemed to be some locals on here who knew Allison, maybe they can help us? In saying she had the night off may have meant she left the kids & hubby home to do dinner & she had the night off to have her hair done, ie, no cooking,homework, etc. It doesn't necessarily mean they were away from home.

It would be nice for the media to get their info. right. It's truly starting to tick me off. Trying to speculate anything at this point is getting silly, too much controversial info. on the "facts". Maybe some reporter out there who is reading this could clear up some questions...hint hint...
I say this is the last from me, but I can't stay away! sorry

Fuskier....did they declare their home a crime scene pretty much straight away? This leads me to believe there was evidence of something amiss, apart from a missing person? Signs of something.......? Signs of something that may correlate to witness information of sights/sounds from the night.? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ