Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Supt Ainsworth stated there were no signs of foul play but still considered it murder at the same time?...
IMO there is a simple answer: The Police decided not to disclose their observations indicating 'murder' to the public at that point. This forms part of their investigations which is confidential Police business. We don't have access to this information until the Criminal Court proceedings.

Coffeechick
They said: no visible signs of foul play there still could be other signs of foul play.

I agree. I think 'no visible signs of foul play' just means nothing obvious that we can tell you right now to print in newspapers like she has been stabbed but that further tests could provide more information.

Unless the police have evidence of that what they presume - then there is no case. If the body has no visible signs of foul play then it does not matter what the secenero was - they have no case to go on no matter how much they dig.. They needed the body to have some sign of foul play to go ahead with what they presume was a murder. They don't really know she was murdered - they only think the signs point to it but that is nothing as it won't hold up in court. We often think things are one way - and then we find out later it is a totally different story. No foul play is not a good sign for some closure here - I certainly do not think ABC dropped dead - she was too young to die of natural causes - she must have died of something.

My comment was in relation to when they found the body and what was visible at that point. What determines COD is the full autopsy. The autopsy could have revealed strangulation or other causes (which are not visible). I am pretty sure QPS know how she was murdered.

"Thou shalt not kill"
"Thou shalt not commit adultery"
"Thou shalt not bear false witness"

Your judgement day will come.

Information could have been given before the autopsy to detectives during any of the earlier interviews, for the dectives to decide that they would make it an unlawful homicide investigation.

Someone could have rolled over already....who knows? Its all part of "criminal intelligence"

http://m.smh.com.au/queensland/a-family-waits-for-answers-20120430-1xut4.html
Thanks KEENTOKNOW for posting this link on the new thread. It is a valued link as it reminds us of the subject of this crime discussion forum. It gives us clues about what we are dealing with.

No matter how much we debate the "no signs of foul play" issue, it is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is the Autopsy Report, which we are not privy to. The full autopsy is what determines the Cause of Death. I have watched many autopsies performed on TV documentaries, where the medical examiner/forensic pathologist indicates: "I let the body tell me the story".

Was the lady minister who conducted the funeral service from this church also ?

I think she may have been from the church close to Baden Clay's house??...."Good Shepherd Anglican Church"...this was where a vigil was held after Allison disappeared??

"Thou shalt not kill"
"Thou shalt not commit adultery"
"Thou shalt not bear false witness"

Your judgement day will come.

BTW just for the record I am not a religious person but clearly there are a number of people connected with Allison and her family who are. This post was for them to consider!!

I think she may have been from the church close to Baden Clay's house??...."Good Shepherd Anglican Church"...this was where a vigil was held after Allison disappeared??

Yes. I think so too- Reverend Beverley Bell?

Interesting on that same link Brisbane Times had already mentioned, back on April 27, 2012, the "pastor's" facebook posting. Courier Mail you are a little wayy behind the times...lol.

Mrs Baden-Clay’s brother-in-law, Pastor Ian Walton, described the missing mother as a “radiant, gentle and wonderful lady”.

“This is a very dark and hard time,” he wrote on social networking site Facebook.

Mr Walton is married to Mr Baden-Clay’s sister, Olivia.

“We are deeply concerned for her. We are supporting Gerard and their three lovely girls and the extended family. The support of the community and churches has been amazing and we are very conscious of the love of God, both experienced directly, through his people and the incredible kindness of strangers,” he said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...missing-mum-20120427-1xosg.html#ixzz1xMQddO5l

A nice little relationship happening between the Baptists and the LNP.

Former Brookfield resident and, as he told me directly during the recent state election campaign (I am in his electorate), father to 7 and former teacher at a Baptist Bible College, the newly elected government deputy Speaker, Mark Robinson.

http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/members/current/list/bio?member=Robinson+Mark

He has a Diploma of Divinity.

I am not suggesting anything untoward, just pointing out an interesting coincidence and yet another Baden-Clay/Walton/LNP and now Baptist connection.

http://www.news.com.au/national/baden-clay-arrives-at-police-station/story-e6frfkvr-1226342226057
It would not be in the LNPs interests to remain associated with this lot, in my opinion.
Social media is a double edged sword.

Interesting on that same link Brisbane Times had already mentioned, back on April 27, 2012, the "pastor's" facebook posting. Courier Mail you are a little wayy behind the times...lol.

Mrs Baden-Clay’s brother-in-law, Pastor Ian Walton, described the missing mother as a “radiant, gentle and wonderful lady”.

“This is a very dark and hard time,” he wrote on social networking site Facebook.

Mr Walton is married to Mr Baden-Clay’s sister, Olivia.

“We are deeply concerned for her. We are supporting Gerard and their three lovely girls and the extended family. The support of the community and churches has been amazing and we are very conscious of the love of God, both experienced directly, through his people and the incredible kindness of strangers,” he said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...missing-mum-20120427-1xosg.html#ixzz1xMQddO5l

This was written by IW prior to the MSM release about GBC's infidelity with TM. I wonder how he feels about his B-I-L now?

I peeped at another forum and they were saying that YouTube news reports on this case were starting to be taken down. It wasn't backed up with any examples. Has anyone seen any evidence of this?

mr walton is married to mr baden-clay’s sister, olivia.

“we are deeply concerned for her. We are supporting gerard and their three lovely girls and the extended family. The support of the community and churches has been amazing and we are very conscious of the love of god, both experienced directly, through his people and the incredible kindness of strangers,” he said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...missing-mum-20120427-1xosg.html#ixzz1xmqddo5l

pffffft !

I peeped at another forum and they were saying that YouTube news reports on this case were starting to be taken down. It wasn't backed up with any examples. Has anyone seen any evidence of this?

I was looking on there on Friday...didn't appear to be any less than was there a week or so ago. There may have been complaints about some of the news footage which still had visuals of the bridge on the day Allison's body was found.

‘‘I’ll certainly be more understanding in the future when I come home from work and find that dinner isn’t on the table and my foot-spa pre-warmed,’’ he writes.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...ing-husband-20120512-1yj5w.html#ixzz1xMJ0YtzY
Thank you.
Seems that how he felt in 2008....it was on his 21 C website.

COMMENT: The pinnacle of Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth's distinguished police career will be the arrest of the person or persons responsible for the murder of Allison Baden-Clay. His confidence in a resolution of the investigation provides much-needed comfort for Allison's family and the people of Queensland who so desperately want the killer brought to justice as a matter of absolute priority. With Commissioner Bob Atkinson taking a personal interest in the finalisation of this crime investigation, Mark Ainsworth's team of crack investigators at Indooroopilly Police Station are likely to soon put the final piece of the jigsaw into place.

http://www.paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member