Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the now notorious granny pash

My take on it, have said it a few times, I think it was a deliberate "we'll give you something to talk about" to the media. Those two knew the cameras were on them.

It worked.......we're stilllll talking about it, even they wouldn't have thought it would last this long ..lol.

Willough said: "Someone mentioned on the last page of the last thread, about ex-Rhodesian heritage etc. I am also aware of some conversations had with my ex South African bosses about Rhodesian's way back. They were also known to be very proud people with white wives. They were known to often have black servant mistresses on the side.......and after time, when the white man no longer wanted that mistress...in many cases, said mistresses would go missing. The black mistresses family would come searching....and often they would also be fired for their claims. The wife would often know what happened and the white mans family too.....It was considered acceptable to treat black people in that manner..............................they then would close ranks and bunker down as you say.................and stuck together, protecting their own. This was one big reason why some years back, the blacks revolted, killing the farmers and their wives in Zimbabwe.............................they had had enough."

Sorry, but that has nothing at all to do with the Zimbawean civil war. The black workers on the farms did not revolt and kill the farmers. There was a civil war in the country. Most of the blacks working on the farms sided with the white people in the war, because they had guaranteed work on the farms and decent housing as well. Not saying the whites weren't elitest, they were. Totally. But the the war came about because of educated black Zimbaweans wanting to take control of the country. It was during the cold war that this happened and many of them were educated in the USSR, so communism was a key ideology in the war against the white farmers.

As to white farmers having sex with their black female workers, this most certainly happened, but not to the extent that it caused a civil war. In fact many of the white Zimbabweans I have met were so arrogant that they would never considered have sex with a woman that didn't have white skin.

One of the things that preys on my mind about Rhodesian / Zimbabwean society was the extent to which white women were raped by white soldiers, and black women were raped by black soldiers during the conflict.

Sorry, this is not relevant to the thread.

going back to the "pash" this can also be interpreted as we are very much a loving family, very much in love and together strange even to think that senior BC feels that she has to convey this to the world? mmmm just maybe there is more to dig with the senior BC?

Peter Davis SC also worked on the Deidre Kennedy case (Raymond Carroll). VERY big case here in Qld. But don't read the details of the crime unless you have a strong stomach. This case still makes me think the justice system can really stink sometimes. Particularly the double jeopardy law...don't get me started...

R v Carroll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To clarify - he defended Carroll.

I agree re justice system, although at the same time, we have how many prisons across Australia??, all loaded with criminals who thought they were smarter than the law.

I'm staying positive & keeping faith in our police force who I'm sure are dotting every iiiiii & crossing every ttttt.

Quote Willough:- "The biggest tell tale sign from her, was the nibbling of her lower lip. One bites their lip when they have a crush on someone (we know it isnt this) or when they are concerned and unsure about a person or their actions.....Now this could be that she isn't used to the media attention that was on them.....or unsure about the answers GBC were giving, were true."

a bit harsh mate ..... Not an every day event attempting to deal
with what the sister was at the time ... How would u react?

going back to the "pash" this can also be interpreted as we are very much a loving family, very much in love and together strange even to think that senior BC feels that she has to convey this to the world? mmmm just maybe there is more to dig with the senior BC?

possibly?

Quote Willough:- "The biggest tell tale sign from her, was the nibbling of her lower lip. One bites their lip when they have a crush on someone (we know it isnt this) or when they are concerned and unsure about a person or their actions.....Now this could be that she isn't used to the media attention that was on them.....or unsure about the answers GBC were giving, were true."

a bit harsh mate ..... Not an every day event attempting to deal
with what the sister was at the time ... How would u react?

Ummmm did I not write, that this was possibly due to the media attention?

IMO this gets me thinking a son would do anything to protect his mother Oh perhaps this is the missing link?

www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Baden-Clay.htm
I am posting this link again (kindly posted by someone yesterday) so you can see that the car was never at the showgrounds and GBC was in the psych ward after the bingle with the Indro post suffering a 'breakdown'. Given that his medication may take two weeks to become effective if he has indeed had a breakdown, he may have been advised by medical professionals to lay low for that time. Medication for depression or psychosis typically takes two weeks to have the desired results.

this is a slow thread tonight only 52 guests we need to keep this thread on the topic

I am posting this link again (kindly posted by someone yesterday) so you can see that the car was never at the showgrounds and GBC was in the psych ward after the bingle with the Indro post suffering a 'breakdown'. Given that his medication may take two weeks to become effective if he has indeed had a breakdown, he may have been advised by medical professionals to lay low for that time. Medication for depression or psychosis typically takes two weeks to have the desired results.
I have a theory that the crash, and subsequent behaviour that probably led him to be being admitted to the psych ward could be him sewing the seeds of a diminished responsibility plea?

I remember the first report which came out re the crash, it stated "he was wearing his seatbelt". I presume that was added for anyone who thought he was perhaps trying to suicide.

I have a theory that the crash, and subsequent behaviour that probably led him to be being admitted to the psych ward could be him sewing the seeds of a diminished responsibility plea?

Ooh, just a thought, I wonder if he'd been on any type of medication prior to Allison's murder???

I out of here - I will return when the thread continues to discuss ABC and her horrific death - this is not a foum for personal vents this thread has approximately over 100 pages and they have been exhausting and truly insightful please please for ABC sake lets get justice

Same here i will just keep up to date with the QPS page and reports in the news from them. I was enjoying this page but i can't understand that people would want to argue on here. Especially when family (including children) are shattered

Can everybody please stop the argument about what did or not did not happen in Zimbabwe, etc.???? Thank you! (I suggest everybody read the TOR for this forum and abide by the rules.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven