Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way 543... If I have misunderstood your theory somehow please clarify.

Race,race,race all day. Finally get to the end and I have got to go to bed : (

Oh hawkins you little tease you. I'm guessing we won't hear back from you until after we hear something in the news. I am feeling really uneasy about your comment though,kind of sick in my stomach. How I'll sleep anyway I'm not sure now.

I have avoided replying to 543.....Do you know your numbers are really close to initials of people we are discussing, just pointing out a coincidence.

You are all on fire tonight and I have LOVED reading pretty much all of tonights posts. Please slow down though, I have things I have got to get done tomorrow : ) Night all x
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rocker::rocker:

No I don't think it was a hit and run either-just so we're clear... That wasn't my theory, just trying to explain someone elses. (haha! In case u were laughing AT me, I'm not sure if you are or not so felt the urge to clarify :p )

Not laughing at you hon......I just read some posts and sit here trying to figure out what they are saying.....and the post I was reading (543s) perplexed me to the point of laughter.....and each time we talk about it, I cant stop laughing

At worst Zorro.....I may help him dispose the body (out of fear for my own life - if I said no)....But on the first chance I had to get to the police, I would be telling them everything I know....and that I was scared poopless, that if I didnt help him, he would want me shut upped for good.

There was actually a case here in NSW near where I live where 2 people had murdered a man ( In front of 9 y/0 son) and rolled him up in carpet. He was rolled in the carpet for 2 days at their home before one of them called a cousin to help him dispose of some rubbish - The man then explained what they were actually doing when the cousin arrived which made it hard for the cousin to run or Dob or even say "No" because he is in fact staring at a rolled up dead body and fears that he could also end up the same way.

So the cousin drove out bush with one of the killers and helped throw body rolled in carpet down an embankment.

The cousin then kept the secret for another few weeks until the Police finally knocked on his door to which the cousin replied upon answering "Thank God you are here, I have been waiting for you to come because I have been to scared to come to you"....TRUE STORY!

He and his partner (She was implicated because cousin had told her the story!) were found guilty but only served 9mths because it was recognised that they feared for their life.

Now, these people were not your average people, they were known Heroin Addicts and dealers (Not Cousin but he was in and out of trouble for petty stuff) but my point is that if you fear for your life you will do anything. If a body is presented before you...What do you do if you think you might ultimately be putting yourself in danger if you don't co-operate.

I might add that the 2 killers and the Cousin and Partner used to come in to my work and although I knew they were trouble...they were always pleasant to me and traeted their son like Gold - I would never of thought they would be capable of killing anyone with an Axe in front of their Son??

So this is why alot of people are saying they don't think GBC would be capable of killing because I don't think it is Human Nature for us to think that anyone we know could do something like that?? IMO.

I know this was long winded but the theory that someone wouldn't cover for another isn't quite true....It really depends on the circumstances and how it would effect you?

It took months to get the toxicology report back when my boys dad died. But his was an accidental death. I'm sure that in cases where criminal activity is involved these would be rushed up the queue? Great for those, but sucky for those of us who have/had to wait.
Dear AllyG
Sorry to hear that. It is awful when high profile cases take a lot of resources. When , as Hawkins suggested , the centre is very understaffed it means that a lot of people don't find out what happened to their loved ones and cannot get closure.

Not laughing at you hon......I just read some posts and sit here trying to figure out what they are saying.....and the post I was reading (543s) perplexed me to the point of laughter.....and each time we talk about it, I cant stop laughing

HAHAHA! Ok I getcha now! I'm getting a bit bamboozled myself :p

I agree I don't think the phone rules anyone out of the investigation especially GBC. For all we know it could have ben left on to draw people somewhere, or thrown in anger by ABC herself. While it would be useful to find to suggest it alone will prove GBC is innocent is clutching at straws.

Dear AllyG
Sorry to hear that. It is awful when high profile cases take a lot of resources. When , as Hawkins suggested , the centre is very understaffed it means that a lot of people don't find out what happened to their loved ones and cannot get closure.
Oh yeah totally. It's just one of those things. You can understand why it happens. Just sucks that it does. Thank you :)

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I am engrossed in this case, the anticipation is killing me (pardon the pun) over what will happen...

I couldn't help but notice that there is a white 4WD parked in BC's garage when TM lookalike is visiting out near the mailbox, this could account for neighbours getting doorknocked the other night about movements in the street that night, and if so, could be ABC's car be the blue car? Just thoughts...

http://www.aapone.com.au/Search.aspx?search=baden-clay

There was actually a case here in NSW near where I live where 2 people had murdered a man ( In front of 9 y/0 son) and rolled him up in carpet. He was rolled in the carpet for 2 days at their home before one of them called a cousin to help him dispose of some rubbish - The man then explained what they were actually doing when the cousin arrived which made it hard for the cousin to run or Dob or even say "No" because he is in fact staring at a rolled up dead body and fears that he could also end up the same way.

Interesting case coolcat...kind of reminded me of a case on Sunshine Coast in 2010. A woman fed her husband a bowl of curried prawns laced with sleeping tablets, then shot him. With the help of two friends, removed the body from the house. One of the friends took it to his property & burnt it. The husband had been listed as a missing person.

The wife was found not guilty as it was deemed the shooting was in self-defence.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...uitted-of-husbands-murder-20120228-1u0nf.html

coolcat....That sounds freaky......I dont think I would wait for the police to come to me though. I agree, when put on the spot, ones got to do, what they have got to do, if their own life is on the balance....or the lives of their children. One just hopes that they never, ever have to hit into that primal side.

I have to remember to switch my phone off before I loose it somewhere.

I believe that there are some further significant details about this death emerging. It seems to be a particularly nasty and confronting matter. Not the sort of case that would be pleasant for jurors.

Ok clearly you're more ‘INSIDE’ than the tumblers in a bank vault's combination lock ............

Clearly not pretty ....... the pressure to run up the white flag must be huge ....

Initially, police declared Mr Baden-Clay was a "person of interest" but, until yesterday, they had not said he was a suspect.

If you google that exact sentence you will be able to read the full article without the need to log in etc

I read that too,,,INTERESTING !!!

A few people have said that the car crash happened a few days later. Just to clear things up it happened on the same day that he reported her missing to the police.

I was of the understanding that the car crash happened on the Sunday and he reported Allison missing on the preceeding Friday morning. Do you have a link to where it says that the car crash happened on the Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member