Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah mate, agree based on what we know we won't have a definite picture. As someone mentioned on here previously, pushing your way through dense bush in the dark might result in scratches. Not sure if this has relevance to GBC as we haven't seen a clear description or picture of what / where his suggested scratches were.

Good point - forgot about the potential for injury in disposing of a body. So much to consider!

I was pretty sure Detective Ainsworth indicated so in one of his interviews....Either on the day he specified a body was found, or when he specified that the body was indeed Allison's.

Also...sorry, im not an expert of decomposition....and I have never claimed to be. Im not sure if hands fall off after the body is exposed to such conditions over that space of time.
http://www.twylah.com/abcnews/tweets/197217773443760128

Det Sup Ainsworth when her body was identified

I think SKMA confirmed it as "...i believe a "love tap" is a horrible colloquialism for a punch or slap that one partner lands on the other during a domestic dispute."
Oh yeah? Not very loving. Or tappy, for that matter.

Yes, agree. My only thing with all this is that at night, dark, no moon, country road, etc. a dark coloured car (blue), could actually have been dark green, maroon, charcoal, etc. I don't know how reliable it is to report seeing a "blue" car in a dark night.

Eyewitness reports are notoriously unreliable at the best of times

Just the usual ones about when she was last seen and such. It was also said in that vid her phone was tracked to within a 4km area...not the 150m that has been widely reported.

There was eventually a 150m area it was tracked to "near the BC house" - which could be around the house itself or the 150m "hot zone" of the search, just down road from house (yes it was 150m)

Willough, i now agree with you. Initially I thought that HAD to be the car, but logically, who would take the change of crashing it right near the police station. There must be another blue car.....and maybe it will appear if we do a hercule Poirot and "chercher la femme"

Awwww expat...I believed it too.....and thought it the most 'simple' solution. Unless he is trying to use reverse psychology.

Chercher la femme?....lol.....Which one, there seemed to be a few of those (pure rumour of course).

Evening Morph This is a serious question:
If you think everything on this site is useless and that most people who contribute don't work, why do you keep coming back?

Yes, I agree Rational. We would be interested in seeing the details and understanding who has registered a charge over the assets and undertaking of GBC's company.

I'm inclined to do my own search TruthMorph and I will report back on here. These documents are in the Public Domain!!!!

What are your thoughts on how quickly the media will (or will be allowed to) report any arrests in relation to this case? I know someone (can't remember who) mentioned earlier that the jungle drums had indicated an arrest, and someone else reported NBC was at the police station today. Knowing how keen the media are to write about this case, particularly the all important arrest(s) story when it happens, I'm wondering whether they would be kept out of the loop, or if QPS will be happy for word to get out immediately.

I think media are just *dying* to report an arrest. ;)

http://www.twylah.com/abcnews/tweets/197217773443760128

Det Sup Ainsworth when her body was identified

Thank you lovely lady.....
52.gif

All you need to do is yank the battery. You don't need the PIN to do that. There is an iPhone tool, or the edge of a paperclip will do it. Once the battery is flat the phone is untraceable.

Ohhh really? I would have had no idea how to do that! :p

How do you make one car less noticeable by making it behave strangely with a second? :)

One car driving attracts no attention; 2 cars doing unusual stuff does.

I was being 100% honest when I said the killer was a dumbarse LOL

There were two cars, one behind the other without the main headlights on. I just feel the one behind was trying to hide as much as possible so no one could give a definite identification. jmo

MaxymooThanks for changing your Avatar! That dancing banana was too much in many ways, not the least of which was how it brought back flashes of terrible Nigelaine moments.

Thanks for this Keyboredom - very very interesting.

So do you have a theory, or have you heard any interesting theories locally, as to why two cars made the trip, rather than one (albeit with two possible perps)?

I 'spose I try to keep my guesses based on suggested facts from people who were closer to the event. I am too far away to develop a clear picture on my own. I still have no proof who was responsible for this crime so am reluctant to name anyone.

What I would say about people related to the case, is I think a man like GBC would call his Bwana daddy when he finds himself in an unmanageable situation.

On a different topic, I think the 2 cars mentioned travelled independently to the area they were seen (ie. not towed). I guess if one was carrying a body, a potential rushed plan might be to place the deceased in one car and run it off the road into the Brisbane River, with both perpertrators returning in the remaining vehicle. Perhaps they didn't find a suitable exit point for the vehicle, or were disturbed by witnesses. Purely conjecture/JMO etc.

:)

sorry mountainhigh if the depression talk bugged you. Unless you knew her personally then I guess it would be hard to say for sure that a) she didn't suffer from it or b) it was only mild. I can't find a link but I remember reading that she had appeared sad and withdrawn for quite a while. If I was in an unhappy marriage and money was a huge issue, I would probably be struggling too. My guess is that dik nose used this a way to explain her disappearance. Because all depressed people run off into the night, don't they? IMO.

I think Ide be more than depressed married to that dik nose....

someone said some time ago about how an argument over ABc going to the hairdressers was likely; as he didnt have money for her to do that. Im sure she was able to receive govt payments for kids....aernt they usually paid into mothers bank a/c every 2nd thursday? Maybe dik was demanding she give the money to him and she said no...Ive spent it???

just a thougth?

Just as food for thought.....saw GBC at the "Village" yesterday - he isn't driving either of his 2 cars. He had a Gold X-trail??? Any reason why he wouldn't be driving his own - are they impounded again? I know the Prado is a giveaway with the advertising on the back but the Captiva would probably fly under the radar of those less observant!

What are your thoughts on how quickly the media will (or will be allowed to) report any arrests in relation to this case? I know someone (can't remember who) mentioned earlier that the jungle drums had indicated an arrest, and someone else reported NBC was at the police station today. Knowing how keen the media are to write about this case, particularly the all important arrest(s) story when it happens, I'm wondering whether they would be kept out of the loop, or if QPS will be happy for word to get out immediately.

The police is feeding the media in a controlled way. We will know as soon as it happens IMO.

Just an idea. Maybe it was a neighbour who was sick of listening to their crappy hip hop/rnb music blaring into their bedroom window most nights? Oh wait. That's just me.

Morph, I believe you wanted to discuss Allison's association with Pathways. None of us will ever know why Allison chose to become involved with this program, suffice to say, anyone who with pure intentions would become involved because of a genuine concern for the welfare of young people. Not surprising as by all accounts, ABC was a devoted, loving mum.
without wanting to be too "emotional" here, perhaps the fact that Allison suffered from depression inspired her to become involved. Maybe she wanted to develop skills, not only to help others, but also her own children as well as herself. Her heart was for helping others over and above "real estate". IMO
You state 'the fact that Allison suffered depression'. Is that a fact or rumor? Do you have medical evidence that she suffered depression? What type? Do you have medical evidence of the treatment? I suspect not. This rumor is like a snowball rolling on and getting bigger - without substantiation at this point in time. Medical evidence, if available, will be judged in a Court of Law along with other evidence IMO.

MaxymooThanks for changing your Avatar! That dancing banana was too much in many ways, not the least of which was how it brought back flashes of terrible Nigelaine moments.

I agree....Being told my kermit flashing female was so wrong in many ways, when I was looking at Family Guy Brian in a bwana....oops banana suit seemed most peculiar....But that's ok.....I cop it on the chin....Laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea