Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Gerard's lack of interview skills and technique has been pointed out to him by now :) I don't reckon he's going to be allowed any where near a camera by his legal team. (He's got a lot more to lose than the $100K Today Tonight might chuck him for a scoop).

Yeah, they could pretty much stick a life size cardboard cut out of him infront of the camera and ask it questions. The cardboard GBC would make less mistakes.

haha me...41

Which one Gerard's at Brookfield or the parents at Kenmore. More info please ??

I'd imagine GBC, as it's in close proximity to the Broofield showgrounds.

I hope in a way that he's not doing a TT type piece for Channel 7... I of course would have to watch it though if they did LOL

In my opinion she knew early on that A was dead. All her interviews are false and a facade like her brother's This entire family is false. Rotton to the core. The tears she cry is because their vegie patch never was real, it was plastic veggies.

The stark difference between the BCs and Dickies can be seen in that vid. As the Dickies car pulls out after seeing where their beloved daughter was found, they wave thanks to the detectives that have put in the hard yards.

The BCs however, run.. hide.. wind up their windows.. body language that tells me 'the plan failed, they've found the body, and now we're up ***** creek' ..not 'we've been advised to make no comment'.

If these guys aren't guilty of the murder and attempted cover job..... wow

It's sounding like my theory is quite accurate. With Daniel we all got caught up with the "omg that could have been my son, nephiew, grandson, brother"

Now how about my theory he is a sociopath?:rollercoaster:

certainly from what I read he seems to tick more than a few boxes!!

Or perhaps channel 7 is HOPING to get an interview... or they know something is going to happen? Hmmm!!

I did wonder too if maybe they're getting ready to do a live cross with the announcement of an arrest???

The tie gbc wore at the funeral is one of his century 21 ties designed to go with the yellow jacket

Oh god, it is too. I want to say something like "It's only a tie, maybe he's not the kind of guy who can dress himself....blah blah" but I can't find any more excuses for him. It's like he wants me to hate him. It certainly speaks loudly about what his priorities are.

I'm not quick to judge but I'm starting to think the people who have him nailed as a narcissistic sociopathic buttface are probably right. :butthead:

IMO Allison was left further upstream. It is 'easy' to drop off a body from Wirrabarra Rd into Little Ugly Creek; to throw a body off the bridge at Kholo would be taking a huge risk - as well as pulling in to the siding, and placing someone there. IMO the murderer was not expecting Allison's body to be found. IMO this scenario does not invove DUI's, stalkers or lovers. IMO Gerard Baden Clay dumped Allison's body upstream, because IMO Gerard Baden Clay killed his wife.

The heavy rain would have resulted in a dry Little Ugly Creek becoming a raging torrent, and Allison would have been washed down to her final resting place. The reason for her coming to rest under the bridge could be explained by the swirling of water around the bridge pylons (much better explained by a previous poster)

I think Allison came to rest where she did so that she would be found, just a few metres more and the chances of ever finding her were greatly reduced.

Has GBC or BC Senior visited the site where the body of ABC was found (during daylight hours and with detectives)?

IMO Allison was left further upstream. It is 'easy' to drop off a body from Wirrabarra Rd into Little Ugly Creek; to throw a body off the bridge at Kholo would be taking a huge risk - as well as pulling in to the siding, and placing someone there. IMO the murderer was not expecting Allison's body to be found. IMO this scenario does not invove DUI's, stalkers or lovers. IMO Gerard Baden Clay dumped Allison's body upstream, because IMO Gerard Baden Clay killed his wife.

The heavy rain would have resulted in a dry Little Ugly Creek becoming a raging torrent, and Allison would have been washed down to her final resting place. The reason for her coming to rest under the bridge could be explained by the swirling of water around the bridge pylons (much better explained by a previous poster)

won't the autopsy be able to reveal things like lividity and if the blood has pooled more than once? also when you consider things like the body farm youtube video posted earlier....they can learn the most accurate and amazing things from exposing a body during different weather patterns, insect larvae..all that crap (thanks patricia cornwell in my teenage years I read every book you wrote!!!)

Has GBC or BC Senior visited the site where the body of ABC was found (during daylight hours and with detectives)?

I've not hear of that happening and I'd imagine it would be all over MSM if it were to happen - unless of course it was all secretive? IMO though I'd say no.

haha, love how you added... during the daylight hours, and with detectives. Love it.

I did wonder too if maybe they're getting ready to do a live cross with the announcement of an arrest???

I think they are getting their shots now ready when they dont have to fight all the other reporters for a spot there. If Gerard is not living in his home it would be more likely for him to be arrested where he is staying. My guess is that it will happen while the dear little girls are at school and when he is at his office or parents.

I think Allison came to rest where she did so that she would be found, just a few metres more and the chances of ever finding her were greatly reduced.

I thank God that she did.... that point is so close to the mouth of the river..
And thank God that poor canoeist saw Allison.

Glib and superficial,Shallow emotions,Lack of responsibility
yes it appears he has more than a few traits of a sociopath

aaahahahah another classic comment...you guys must be taking funny pills this arvo....I LOVE IT

won't the autopsy be able to reveal things like lividity and if the blood has pooled more than once? also when you consider things like the body farm youtube video posted earlier....they can learn the most accurate and amazing things from exposing a body during different weather patterns, insect larvae..all that crap (thanks patricia cornwell in my teenage years I read every book you wrote!!!)

I hope so!
I hope QPS have scoured that area; I hope they know where Allison was left. I hope they have enough forensic ( and other ) evidence , to put Gerard Baden Clay ( cold blooded cowardly wife killer IMO ) away for a very long time.

Perhaps the media vans are there because the autopsy report has come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member