GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tart, remember previous thread the person saying that he recently bought a car off the son in law and boss.

Let say it took him approximately 20 minutes to kill the three, he leaves, hides weapon, all and all how much time do you think it would take for all this?

Let say it took him approximately 20 minutes to kill the three, he leaves, hides weapon, all and all how much time do you think it would take for all this?

Didn't police say he stayed at the scene for at least an hour afterwards?

chantelle i met u in my home what a lovely girl u are ....i told my son that first day i met u ....... u will always be remembered by the whole community especially ur friends will miss u and ur brother and my heart goes out to your brother...who lost his family so heart breaking .....R.I.P. chantelle mum and dad
November 9 at 10:15pm · LikeUnlike · Comment

This was posted by JD's Mum...

If you right click on the photo it shows its hosted at a Bebo account. Who's i dont exactly know.

Thankyou. Just worked it out scrolling through his Mum's fb.

Looks like she was working in Aged Care. How sad. She would be absolutely devastated. I truly feel sorry for her.

Hi, I have spent days reading this...well done, you guys do a great job!

I went sleuthing as soon as the story surfaced.

A lad on facebook claims he was {mod edit} the alleged suspect best friend in school.
His status reads "Deep down i know you did it... But why... Why would you do something so sick and twisted... Why would you kill them..."

Someone asked what made him think that it was {mod edit} the alleged, He answered when they were younger they used to play fight and {mod edit} the alleged suspect used to get a look that came over his face that scared the lad.
He went on to say he wondered what would have happened if had had pushed him too far.

He also said he and {mod edit} the alleged were supposed to catch up the night of the murders around the time it was reported to have happened.
The lad sent {mod edit} the alleged suspect a text asking if they were still catching up. He received a reply saying NO. When asked why there was no reply. The lad said "now I know why"

The poor lad says he feels guilty because he knew {mod edit} the alleged suspect had it in him.

Some of the comments have since been removed due to a "random lady" explaining the supression order to him.

Ho would the police know he stayed there for up to an hour?

I am unsure, but I was thinking that it was because they could see at what stage the blood was at, ie coagulation etc when he stepped in it for instance...or tried to wipe it up if he did.

Wow so he really did get up to some disturbing things there to spend an hour there.

Missedcalling - you have posted some things we have not heard yet, so thanks. Im sure that is the first comment ive heard from a friend of his that said he thought/knew JD was capable of it. Did you take a screen shot of the comments?

oh sorry i must have missed that part.

No problem, here you go -
He had just purchased a car from them not long prior, so he had been in their house even too which my daughter was a bit creeped out about.

Apparently something was said in the court that was extremely disturbing and made the people in the court gasp. Any light on what that was?

Hi, I have spent days reading this...well done, you guys do a great job!

I went sleuthing as soon as the story surfaced.

A lad on facebook claims he was JD's best friend in school.
His status reads "Deep down i know you did it... But why... Why would you do something so sick and twisted... Why would you kill them..."

Someone asked what made him think that it was {mod edit} the alleged suspect, He answered when they were younger they used to play fight and {mod edit} the alleged suspect used to get a look that came over his face that scared the lad.
He went on to say he wondered what would have happened if had had pushed him too far.

He also said he and {mod edit} the alleged suspect were supposed to catch up the night of the murders around the time it was reported to have happened.
The lad sent {mod edit} the alleged suspect a text asking if they were still catching up. He received a reply saying NO. When asked why there was no reply. The lad said "now I know why"

The poor lad says he feels guilty because he knew {mod edit} the alleged had it in him.

Some of the comments have since been removed due to a "random lady" explaining the supression order to him.

Well done....next time you see a convo like that take screen caps of it and store them on file...these pages disappear way too fast....

And that is so interesting regarding the friend. Wonder how many other stories of this kind of thing there are out there....can't help thinking about what a violent city Glasgow is and wondering about his family history.

Tart found this earlier...very interesting.

{mod edit} remove link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member