GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch us all get in REAL trouble or something. LOL At least I'm in the US! They'll go after you first. :dance:

Just thought i would mention that i just read on one of the tribute pages that it is been reported in Scotland that Chantelle was pregnant. Havent heard anything about this locally though.

First time post here....

this crime intrigues me! dont know why, like most, how the heck did an 18 yr old scrawny boy murder 3 people in what has been rumuored as the worst crime scene in years!

Firstly, he knew that the parents were home

Also, I would like to know the facebook conversation when CR that night said she felt sick and was going to bed, she posted a comment she loved the bf (cant remember his initials), then the b/f posted "I Love You" back...... someone then mentioned on here that 100 people like this comment on their facebook.... Now, i reckon this would assume that this was the first time that they wrote "I Love You" for the rest of the world and their friends to see on facebook, normally would 100 people like if this was done all the type, i would think if those 100 people like the comment then this was the first time that they communicated those feelings at 11pm that Sunday night...

One question, did {mod edit} the alleged suspect 'Like' any of those comments, we probably wont be able to find out now, be interesting...

So my theory would be he saw all of this on facebook "the I LOVE You's" and went over their to confront her or something, I would like to see a plan of the house (is this possible to get at all on the net), if he went through a window or anything, that would have been taken by forensics, obvious it was the front door or even back door, as that had that covered at one stage in their investigation (back door)....

I dont think he was smart enough to buy a samarui sword or whatever, still unsure whether he took a knife or got one there.....

thoughts??

couple other things we are seeing that have to be moderated:
be sure to link to any article that you quote. We can copy no more than 10% of the article and MUST supply a link.
also, you can copy pictures here, but you MUST link to the original source of the pictures.
Thanks.

Just thought i would mention that i just read on one of the tribute pages that it is been reported in Scotland that EDIT was pregnant. Havent heard anything about this locally though.

Interesting

ON the numerous 'likes' on the 'I love you messages' the wall was open for days after she died so everyone was 'liking' them then....agree with you otherwise however, and yes now thinking smaller knife more likely, and perhaps from the house!

First time post here....

this crime intrigues me! dont know why, like most, how the heck did an 18 yr old scrawny boy murder 3 people in what has been rumuored as the worst crime scene in years!

Firstly, he knew that the parents were home

Also, I would like to know the facebook conversation when CR that night said she felt sick and was going to bed, she posted a comment she loved the bf (cant remember his initials), then the b/f posted "I Love You" back...... someone then mentioned on here that 100 people like this comment on their facebook.... Now, i reckon this would assume that this was the first time that they wrote "I Love You" for the rest of the world and their friends to see on facebook, normally would 100 people like if this was done all the type, i would think if those 100 people like the comment then this was the first time that they communicated those feelings at 11pm that Sunday night...

One question, did {mod edit} the alleged suspect 'Like' any of those comments, we probably wont be able to find out now, be interesting...

So my theory would be he saw all of this on facebook "the I LOVE You's" and went over their to confront her or something, I would like to see a plan of the house (is this possible to get at all on the net), if he went through a window or anything, that would have been taken by forensics, obvious it was the front door or even back door, as that had that covered at one stage in their investigation (back door)....

I dont think he was smart enough to buy a samarui sword or whatever, still unsure whether he took a knife or got one there.....

thoughts??

welcome!

smbc that the first i heard about that...dont think its true though she had that party saturday night...not usually what a pregnant person does...

Just thought i would mention that i just read on one of the tribute pages that it is been reported in Scotland that Chantelle was pregnant. Havent heard anything about this locally though.
We have to be careful about perpetuating rumors. This post is fine, but want to remind everyone that if you discuss this possibility you must make it clear it is just a rumor.
Normally we don't allow rumors, but personally I think if we can all keep in mind that it IS a rumor and not let it grow legs and become fact, it is fine.

ETA: this is always up to mod discretion so this can change at any time.

He is a minor and the judge's order is so that records can be sealed? This is a horrible case and we thought the horse left the barn, perhaps. But now I don't have to guess where this is going, at least. :(

He is an adult, but the suppression order was requested due to the fact he has offered an alibi (at this stage it hasn't been released as to what/who though). The lawyer also added "It's also put that identification procedures may result." I would love to hear want anyone thinks they mean by this...

Apparently they will meet again on Wednesday, when it will be decided whether further information relating to the accused/alibi/additional charge/crime can be released.

That's what first came to mind when someone first mentioned the gasp in the court room. But now with knowing the suppressed charge that could explain the gasp.

mum73 what do you mean when you say 'offered an alabi'?? and why wuold you want to be locked up if you had 'this alabi'?? you'd apply for bail (or try to apply) wouldn't you?

He is an adult, but the suppression order was requested due to the fact he has offered an alibi (at this stage it hasn't been released as to what/who though). The lawyer also added "It's also put that identification procedures may result." I would love to hear want anyone thinks they mean by this...

Apparently they will meet again on Wednesday, when it will be decided whether further information relating to the accused/alibi/additional charge/crime can be released.

More conclusive DNA? His lame excuse that they were sleeping together anyway, hence semen?

In a small town full of lots of angry people, nah he's much safer in jail!

mum73 what do you mean when you say 'offered an alabi'?? and why wuold you want to be locked up if you had 'this alabi'?? you'd apply for bail (or try to apply) wouldn't you?

I'm just saying what was released in the media as the reason for a suppression order request. I have no idea what the alibi is; that information hasn't been released.

In a small town full of angry teenagers and a best mate who has just found out that they were together that night...I'm not sure I'd want to be out on bail either...and they still at least have the other charge on him.

I think chances are this guy did it...but without the additional information I find it very difficult to understand how and why.

I think how = viciously, and why = rejection, and think he raped her and the sex was not consensual, things spiraled out of control when dad walked in, once he unleashed his rage he could not control it....IMO.

I wonder if he blamed her parents for them not being together....perhaps he felt they never approved of him.

if they arrested him how is an 'alabi' relevnt to his case? i dont see how he could be locked up if he had an alabi...i need to read up on law/legal procedings i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500