Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annalise and Adrianna,

:welcome4:

please feel free to add your thoughts.

Thank you Canning Vale for your warm welcome. Like everyone else I am chomping at the bit for the trial to begin. Just to find out answers to so many questions. It has been awful not knowing what is going on. Feels like years. Is this normal to shut the public out completely? So many people have so much to say but can't.

There is no windmill on site. The Perth Remote Viewers came up with a tunnel & a windmill. There are 2 old rail viaducts nearby. If BRE went there maybe he was able to drive in further than we are today.

PCS - can you please explain -who are the 'Perth Remote Viewers'? And what do they do? And what have they said about this case?
TIA

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Annalise and Adrianna,

:welcome4:

please feel free to add your thoughts.

I was following it before I left for a while because I got sick of some of the crap happening!

I was in WA a few weeks ago, caught a train from Fremantle, it went though Claremont, I kept thinking of the girls.......

Thank you Canning Vale for your warm welcome. Like everyone else I am chomping at the bit for the trial to begin. Just to find out answers to so many questions. It has been awful not knowing what is going on. Feels like years. Is this normal to shut the public out completely? So many people have so much to say but can't.

Thankfully it's been quite a while since Perth has had any serial killers. The last ones were mid-1980s Birnie pair and I can't remember what the media wrote about them whilst awaiting trial. It's only in the last few years we've had some insight into them.

Regarding the accused we'll probably have to wait for a documentary to be made, and in the meantime piece together what we can . With limited information we the WS forum have managed to fathom some scenarios. The arrest has taken such a long time, Macro probably don't want the accused complaining he hasn't had a fair trial.

What's your thoughts on the matter? Please remember to use the word possibly and the accused, also at the end of the last paragraph I'd suggest using the letters JMO. Meaning just my thoughts and opinion.
Regards CV

I believe Sarah was abducted in a different type of car to the other girls. That she was taken down south and held there for a period of time. I believe the accused had a mental issue and was in a psychotic state at the time. I feel she was disposed of down south. I feel the type of car used was the same as the car outside kewdale house. I feel it would have had DNA in it. These are obviously my thoughts only. Only in my opinion

I believe Sarah was abducted in a different type of car to the other girls. That she was taken down south and held there for a period of time. I believe the accused had a mental issue and was in a psychotic state at the time. I feel she was disposed of down south. I feel the type of car used was the same as the car outside kewdale house. I feel it would have had DNA in it. These are obviously my thoughts only. Only in my opinion

How far south are you thinking?
Any location more probable in your mind?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Perhaps the accused had a couple of cars, we don't know as yet. The abductions took place in 1996 & 1997, about the time he was married to the first wife (EE). Perhaps that was the trigger for whatever state he was in. Perhaps he had a kit with him such as ties etc, which might look to be pre-planned.

You'd think family or colleagues would have noticed if he was in a psychotic state.

Are there any members of the forum who can shed some light into whether or not the accused might have suffered some sort of psychotic episodes?

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

Hi Spooks-R-Us - I feel around Madora Bay, Mandurah. But I do feel she was kept for a time. Of course Madora Bay only since it became public but around that area. Even in a country Telstra exchange. IMO

Hi Canning Vale - I feel he may have been on meds for a mental illness but would stop them and then would become psychotic. Add alcohol or recreational drugs and that could bring on psychosis. All just in my opinion

Perhaps the accused had a couple of cars, we don't know as yet. The abductions took place in 1996 & 1997, about the time he was married to the first wife (EE). Perhaps that was the trigger for whatever state he was in. Perhaps he had a kit with him such as ties etc, which might look to be pre-planned.

You'd think family or colleagues would have noticed if he was in a psychotic state.

Are there any members of the forum who can shed some light into whether or not the accused might have suffered some sort of psychotic episodes?

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

I think it would be improbable for the accused to retain his employment with ONE employer if he suffered from psychotic episodes. Same goes for 10 years volunteering at LA.
IMO I don't think the accused is/was psychotic.
If the accused turns out to be the actual CSK he is definitely not normal, but IMO he won't be found to be psychotic.

Here's some pics of some old pioneer wells in Western Australia from this website (pic authors names are listed on website)
http://www.explorationswa.com.au/explorers-wells-project/hunt-for-hunts-wells/

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm theorising that the accused CSK may have disposed of a victim's body down a well similar to these wells pictured, but a well located somewhere within area 40-60km's of Perth.

More pics to follow....

Attachments

• Bodalln_soak.jpg
    Bodalln_soak.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 212
  • Bodallin_Kim_cleaning_out_well1.jpg
    Bodallin_Kim_cleaning_out_well1.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Karalee_Well_3.jpg
    Karalee_Well_3.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 215
  • Gnarlbine_plaque_2.jpg
    Gnarlbine_plaque_2.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 212
  • Yerdanie_Well_2.jpg
    Yerdanie_Well_2.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 214
Spooks-R-Us - I should have said that I felt he had a mental issue that has been controlled by meds over the years. He has a certain look about him that people on antipsychotic meds have. They tend to put on weight but looks like fluid retention. I'm probably wrong but thought I would mention it. He would be able to function in his job and at little athletics. These are my opinions only.

Spooks-R-Us - I should have said that I felt he had a mental issue that has been controlled by meds over the years. He has a certain look about him that people on antipsychotic meds have. They tend to put on weight but looks like fluid retention. I'm probably wrong but thought I would mention it. He would be able to function in his job and at little athletics. These are my opinions only.

ok thanks for clarifying Annalise

Any ideas which possible mental illness with psychotic episodes could be controlled with medication, allowing the sufferer to continue employment?

[video]https://youtu.be/1AvSrREMi_k[/video]

For example. here's another old pioneer well shown in this YouTube video uploaded by "Wild Warrior Bill" and titled "WHY OLD AUSTRALIAN WATER WELLS & MINE SHAFTS SHOULD BE EXCAVATED FOR MISSING PEOPLE & MURDER VICTIMS" (his caps)

Pic is screenshot that I took from the paused video linked above.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-07-11 at 5.05.07 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-07-11 at 5.05.07 PM.png
    546.4 KB · Views: 209
https://youtu.be/FAvDmQLghPk

Same well, another screenshot pic, same YouTube channel/author, different video.

attachment.php

Well is located near Dumbleyung, a town 267 km south-east of Perth.
https://www.dumbleyung.wa.gov.au/

I'm not suggesting this particular well or township is associated with the accused or the CSK case.
I'm just using these 2 videos and this old pioneer well to illustrate that dropping a body down a well may be a possible scenario for hiding or disposing of a body.
Wells like this one can be found closer to Perth also.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-07-11 at 5.14.07 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-07-11 at 5.14.07 PM.png
    571.9 KB · Views: 216

Annalise,

When people take that medication it seems to make them very flat. My daughter works in the mental health field. She mentioned recently that the anti-psychotic medication doesn't necessarily show up on the employers random drug screening. I suppose Telstra has RDT.

A government employer like Testra would need to be mindful of mental health. If there was diagnosed mental health issues BRE was possibly permitted time off to go to the doctor for check-ups.

These are only my thoughts and opinion I'm in no way suggesting BRE has a mental illness.

https://youtu.be/FAvDmQLghPk

Same well, another screenshot pic, same YouTube channel/author, different video.

attachment.php

Well is located near Dumbleyung, a town 267 km south-east of Perth.

I'm not suggesting this particular well or township is associated with the accused or the CSK case.
I'm just using these 2 videos and this old pioneer well to illustrate that dropping a body down a well may be a possible scenario for hiding or disposing of a body.
Wells like this one can be found closer to Perth also.

Spooks,
Excellent work. Farms and nursery's have wells too. I don't know if the pioneer village Armadale has a well. That village is open and accessible all hours by vehicle.

I'll have a bit more of a look into local farmland and nursery's near to where the accused lived (Huntingdale).

I'm in no way suggesting anyone has been placed in a well, these are simply my thoughts and opinions.

Spooks-R-Us - great job organising the info on wells. There must be so many animals and possibly bodies in some. They really should be made safe with covers over them but should be drained and cleared out. Imagine the cost though! My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member