Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wikipedia is already updated with information about todays arrest , naming the poi

If he was using Telstra cars to move the girls, at least we know why he had to clean them after.
If the daughter is 20 then she was conceived in 1996. Maybe that's when he split with his partner and started killing girls who looked similar to her.

Have to find out where he lived before Acton.

b495d4046dd49a2ef89ca2f800f16335.jpg
47c2da0762adfbc611d57f35728a9e68.jpg

Zoomed in to view the computer. courtesy 7 news perth

If he was using Telstra cars to move the girls, at least we know why he had to clean them after.
If the daughter is 20 then she was conceived in 1996. Maybe that's when he split with his partner and started killing girls who looked similar to her.

Have to find out where he lived before Acton.

Other reports say the the daughter is in her 20s not that she is 20.
Not sure if they split back then or if at all. Both were made lifetime members of BLAC only a few years ago.

What are everyone's thoughts on what the discovery was for BE to be arrested?

I'm thinking it must of started with the review of the secret camera footage and something on that turned the spotlight on BE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really interesting that's he's technologically savvy.
I think someone here in their profile of the killer surmised that. A little horrifying since that makes one wonder if he's been sharing evidence of his crimes on the dark web or similar.
He's been the webmaster/website administrator for at least one local non-profit and is part of a PC(computer) hobbyist group so he probably knows his way around web anonymity/security more than the average online enthusiast. Which makes it very plausible he's been posting on site discussions of the crimes.

edited to add: I wonder if that (crimes related to what he was sharing/downloading) caused a break in the case rather than DNA. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

The picture of him in the garage has resemblance to MM - slope of shoulders, shape of hair especially on back of neck area. Unlike some of the other POIs that could not be MM at all!

complete speculation on my part.
Don't Police in cold cases often cite the passage of years and the changing of relationships for someone to come forward with suspicions?
maybe there has been some relatively recent changes

the degree angle between kewdale address and JR site is very interesting

Wikipedia is already updated with information about todays arrest , naming the poi

Where? I don't see anyone new enough to be the guy which the one article says is someone who wasn't investigated before. Is there more than one Claremont Wiki article?

G'day haven't posted here for a while. Hit the grog hard from a xmas break up and wake up to this. How bloody good is it that they've taken someone into custody. Despite the tragedy in these murders, one can not help feel that this is a xmas gift to the suffering families in a way.

Wow! Way back in the threads we discussed that the Commodore VS series 1 was used by Telecom as a fleet car- there was a recall in the late 90's due to a problem with the roof top ladder.

I am having no luck on fb- anyone got another clue?

What are everyone's thoughts on what the discovery was for BE to be arrested?

I'm thinking it must of started with the review of the secret camera footage and something on that turned the spotlight on BE

This was my thought too.

Would be a huge bungle if true.

Nevertheless they caught him in the end which is justice for the girls and their families.

This was my thought too.

Would be a huge bungle if true.

Nevertheless they caught him in the end which is justice for the girls and their families.

Options;

$3.50 - Macro trawled the camera footage and chased everything down and they got a break
$3.50 - The Commodore fibres. Macro followed this through which lead them to Telstra and then to BE
$6.00 - Some sort of DNA match. Maybe BE was arrested on something unrelated or maybe a family member was charged with something?
$6.00 - Someone close to him discovered something (victim property, something online) and contacted Macro
$51.00 - Macro monitored WS and in conjunction with ISPs tracked everyone down, inc. people using VPNs etc

amazing.

cant believe they arrested this tool in my lifetime.

hopefully he tells police where SS is

Where? I don't see anyone new enough to be the guy which the one article says is someone who wasn't investigated before. Is there more than one Claremont Wiki article?
You have to be quick ! Taken down already due to police requests . I have the screen grabs of the article myself but obviously cannot post it here . Wikipedia actually documents the incident if you check the site .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix