Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the report seems to me as it escalated as expected. Started as a break in and assault then he fled, then abducted to car and raped but left victim alive and finally resorted to murder. Crazy!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Has to be DNA. Huntingdale, Karra and two of the three CSK murders.

I wonder when they linked Huntingdale?

I don't think his name is allowed to be published yet?

The press conference made note that the judicial process can be compromised by social media and internet posts. Let's not hamper the prosecution.

MOO of course.

Hes been charged with 2 of the murders
now.

A few answers I'm looking forward to (potentially)

- Blitz or pick up?
- The car seen talking to CG and the car seen approaching SS. Was that the CSK?
- Is our guy MM?
- How much of a DNA profile do Macro actually have?
There's almost no doubt he was detected through DNA but more clarity to come.

- Why Claremont?
- Where is the kill site?
- What relevance does the "Murder Line" actually have?
- Where is SS?
- Why did he choose those dump sites?
- What route did he take?
- What other sex attacks is he responsible for?
Huntingdale. Karrakatta. So far.

- What other murders is he responsible for?
- Why did he stop?
- How did he come onto Macro' radar?

Let me know if anyone has any other questions that need to be added.

He was only 20 when he commited that offense in Huntingdale. I'd say he was a serial offender from a young age and possibly stopped once his daughter was born.

1. Do we know he's admitted to anything?
2. Why would you assume that? He might think he's going away for a long time and want to confess to it all.

He hasn't necessarily admitted anything but either way he's obviously not volunteering anything. All indicators at this stage suggest Macro have made a DNA link and regardless of confession they havs enough to charge him on what they can link so far. Obviously they don't have DNA from SS so can't charge him. I wonder how they had enough evidence to charge him for JR? Car fibres maybe?

Sarah's dad has posted a video on facebook. It must be a bittersweet moment for those families.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions that need to be added.

Cheers for that list. I'm really intrigued as to whether he did stop and if so, why?
I also really want to know how he went under the radar for so long and like you said, how he came onto the radar.
From the little I can tell he seems to have been living a pretty normal life. Involved with Little Athletics, married, daughter, rumoured to have a son. Seems a little similar to BTK.

He was only 20 when he commited that offense in Huntingdale. I'd say he was a serial offender from a young age and possibly stopped once his daughter was born.

I think his daughter was born a couple of years before the first Claremont murder.

He hasn't necessarily admitted anything but either way he's obviously not volunteering anything. All indicators at this stage suggest Macro have made a DNA link and regardless of confession they havs enough to charge him on what they can link so far. Obviously they don't have DNA from SS so can't charge him. I wonder how they had enough evidence to charge him for JR? Car fibres maybe?

That would be my thoughts. Silver tongue on the other hand...

I feel for the daughter. By all accounts she seems very outgoing and an active member of several communities. Another victim :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for that list. I'm really intrigued as to whether he did stop and if so, why?
I also really want to know how he went under the radar for so long and like you said, how he came onto the radar.
From the little I can tell he seems to have been living a pretty normal life. Involved with Little Athletics, married, daughter, rumoured to have a son. Seems a little similar to BTK.
The biggest surprise for me is that he's not a local. He travelled a fair distance to his abduction patch. Maybe he was doing work locally at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500