Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciara
06ce4827d59b9b99b77ecdffab5e369a.jpg
9b4e97c3c03150bd48c3c73eed8ca71b.jpg
jane
New released photos .
source ; wa today news, Google search

BREAKING
DECEMBER 23 2016 - 10:37AM
SAVE
'Claremont Serial Killer': Man appears in court charged with Claremont murders
Heather McNeill

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...d-with-claremont-murders-20161223-gth517.html
Bradley Edwards with wife, Catherine.
Bradley Edwards with wife, Catherine. Photo: Facebook

The man accused of being the Claremont serial killer, Bradley Robert Edwards, appeared in court on Friday morning charged with murder, abduction and sexual assault.

The 48-year-old Kewdale man remained silent during the brief appearance and was remanded in custody until his next appearance at Stirling Gardens Magistrates Court on January 11.

Advertisement

He was arrested on Thursday and charged overnight with the abduction and murders of Jane Rimmer, 23, and Ciara Glennon, 27, in 1996 and 1997.

He has also been charged with the rape of a 17-year-old girl in Claremont in 1995, and the indecent assault of an 18-year-old woman in a Huntingdale home in 1988.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK
SHARE ON TWITTER
PIN TO PINTEREST
LINK

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...d-with-claremont-murders-20161223-gth517.html

Picture of Bradley Edwardss at the above link

It will all come out in the wash. Well done Wapol, i didn't see that coming at all. He's too young for Mott and Deverell. He's been linked to BHP which is interesting. GR?

He looks quiet different in the garage picture compared to all the little athletics ones. Let himself go a bit and aged.
Stress would do that i guess!

Sounds like it might not be his daughter now but a step daughter which would explain the last name being different. One positive out of this i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy to wake up to this news. So was the little athletics a way for him to give back to the community in his eyes or is he interested in kids too :/ I would be mortified if I was a parent at the club right now :/

There are currently 305 users browsing this thread. (35 members and 270 guests).

He had a family partnership ABN [FONT=&quot]17027848063 r[/FONT]egistered with a Kewdale postcode that was cancelled on 1 July 2002.

I think they may have had a mowing hire business as there is a ad via google that links the address to a Mower hire business.

WAtoday understands he works as an electrical engineer and may have previously held positions with Telstra, BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto Iron Ore

I know absolutely nothing about mines bit does the above information mean he may have had access to mine sites? I know people have left bodies on mine sites after murders because the sites are hard to search.

If its permitted then I will post a identikit matchup with "half face guy" .
Fits well but not sure after hearing karls warning .
Can someone please link that to here Pronto ? YouTube . Thanks

The more I think about it the evidence linking him to these cases must be so strong that WAPOL haven't bothered to interview him for too long and charged him immediately.

He may not have been living in Kewdale during the Claremont and Karrakatta attacks

This is from the WAToday article:

Mr Edwards' Kewdale home which he purchased in July 2000 - three years after Ms Glennon's body was found - was raided by police on Thursday morning, with several bags of evidence taken away.

Clearly says he purchased the property after Ciara Glennon was found.

Where was Bradley Robert Edwards living prior to the Kewdale home?

Could he have been in Claremont? and does anyone know his occupation yet?

WAtoday understands he works as an electrical engineer and may have previously held positions with Telstra, BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto Iron Ore

I know absolutely nothing about mines bit does the above information mean he may have had access to mine sites? I know people have left bodies on mine sites after murders because the sites are hard to search.

Yeah check his take 5 book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members