Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rsbm.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Excactly L123 thats right ,and thats what makes it so strange .
Not to mention the doctor AD inclusion .
This is not Victim Friendly in fact completely opposite .

Im guilty of using same style typing . Unbeknown to me I previously have used the same type writing , as in the video examples.
1. &
2. u tube
3. ... (couple of dots )
4. SOMEONE ( capitals)

Before I realized the similarities that is how I normally write using a cheap phone . This is a really a ridiculous technique to assume that its the same person as "dr " etc .
Grave accents and unnecessary use of double letters might be less common , in my opinion narrow the search with the linguistic analysis.
674705837f3826e564ba99bbb16e3b61.jpg

Post #42 October 21 , 2015 shadowboxer. websleuths csk thread .

tapatalk

"There are those who have been so close it's not funny"

How would shadowboxer know that?

I noticed this site had a quick visit from someone calling themselves Bushmaster666. I do not believe that someone who has been able to avoid arrest for 20 years, would be on here calling themselves Bushmaster666. MOO
Persons with many hats cause distrust on this site platform . also persons that would include the HALAL scene in # tiger moth are completely disgusting .
I don't think that I've seen anything as disrespectful to the csk victims yet . Out of all the csk forums or anywhere with this case .
Unless it is a extreme measure by LE to catch the perp , then I genuinely think that the #tigermoth clip is a serious insult to many people Especially those Close to the Victims .
Keep it off this thread

( my honest opinion only )

tapatalk

Finally found and watched CSK Tiger Moth Video. Interesting viewing.

The central point from where the two found victims were discovered is not the corner of WCH and the boulevard as mentioned by a poster on here. I've previously stated the exact address that it lies on.

I must say this is all very intriguing and worth a look. However does it seem when we are on track with a theory, a distraction appears? Haven't worked out if there is a connection or coincidence. Either we are too close or too far. Can't work that out right now. Thanks to all I don't often comment further on input to avoid clogging up these posts.

And is it as straight as video portrays Peter? That is surely no accident or coincidence.

Finally found and watched CSK Tiger Moth Video. Interesting viewing.

Watched also.

I note the "second line" starts at the actual OBH accommodation section, rather than the pub itself. A good 60m away.

I'd have thought the line would start at the pub, then connect to Claremont. If starting at the pub, it wouldn't hit the amphitheatre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

674705837f3826e564ba99bbb16e3b61.jpg

Post #42 October 21 , 2015 shadowboxer. websleuths csk thread .

The use of the word "shocked" makes me think someone in the public eye / famous if referring to who the killer may be.

Just a thought could the telephone cable/clothesline be confused with a surfboard leg rope. Would fit well with panel van description

The use of the word "shocked" makes me think someone in the public eye / famous if referring to who the killer may be.

Just a thought could the telephone cable/clothesline be confused with a surfboard leg rope. Would fit well with panel van description

Sand has never been mentioned.

Dr has been ruled out by the Police, in the article "Blogger not killer".

Sand has never been mentioned.
I don't surf and i have sand in my car so could of been an oversight.
I was interested in the feel, flexibility and thickness of it compared to clothesline / telephone cable. From what i can remember of leg rope it seems similar

I don't surf and i have sand in my car so could of been an oversight.
I was interested in the feel, flexibility and thickness of it compared to clothesline / telephone cable. From what i can remember of leg rope it seems similar
idts a leg rope is thicker

Watched the Tiger Moth video. What really struck me was the line where it said something about 'Is Dr trying to tell us about dump sites'.

You'd have to think that it's the man himself trying to get a bit more attention on himself.

The video makes it seem like Mott is a potential victim.
How does this effect the timeline and estimated age of the CSK?
Would make the karra rape seem like the odd one out if Mott is connected

You realise that if either body was a mere 20 left or right from its location that the line would not intercept the Claremont Hotel.

It's like saying that it's just a coincidence all the girls went missing from Claremont.

A coincidence in the case is that two girls went to Iona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'd just thought I would chime in on the probability of the two bodies lining up with the Continental hotel. Sorry I'm terrible with maths, but this is how I would work it out:

- The distance between the bodies is approx 78460 meters.
- The distance in latitude is approx 76494 meters
- Lets use a grid system so that each grid square is 10 meters x 10 meters square
- So 76494m would be 7649 x 10 meter squares north to south approximately
- Lets make our grid 7649 x 7649 squares (although it could be much larger)
- Lets cut one of those dimensions in half because west of Perth is just water and has no real suitable dump sites.
- So we are left with a grid 7649 x 3824 made up of 10m x 10m squares
- The continental hotel is obviously a fixed point and the other two are variables.
- If there was only 1 murder, then the probability of the Continental hotel lining up with the body would be 100% obviously.
- When there is a second body added to the equation, it's a completely different story and the probability increases massively.
- The number of grid squares in a 7649 x 3824 grid is 30,396,976
- There are approximately 8551 grid squares that the second body could be dumped in for it to line up with the existing two points. This is actually too many, because I based it on the hypotenuse calculation of our grid.
- Therefore the probability of the body being dumped in line with the other two points is less than approximately 1 in 3554 or 0.028%
- That is of course allowing the body to be within 10 meters of the line.

EDIT: Actually looking at the map, you could realistically exclude approximately half of that grid because its suburbs or built up area. If you worked on only half of those grid squares being suitable, and then exuding all of the ones that are not near a road which would only be guess at 20% of those. Maybe 0.1% max

Also: My windows calculator crapped out with those figures, apparently it has a cap or something, so check yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125