Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe WAPOL are keeping tight strings on MSM releases :
1. To protect their case ,
2. To give impression they are not 'ruining' another POI life,
3. Just in case the proverbial hits the fan, and the accused and alleged CSK BRE somehow gets off Scott free.

Just my thoughts

I would say it is far too late for point2 to be their rationale, just IMO or possibly 3

<modsnip>

Posting "inside" info and rumours that you cannot back up with a proper link will result in a suspension of your posting privileges. That applies to everyone.

Lastly, if you have questions about the site, or the rules, address them in a pm to an admin or mod. DO NOT ask other members. For one, you risk obtaining erroneous information, in addition to disrupting the thread.

And now this discussion is OVER.

Everyone is asked to read and thank the second and third posts in this thread so there are no misunderstandings.

Thank you.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Could be a possibility, can you elaborate as to why this may be though?

Over in Victoria, Australia

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/c...eir-hundreds-in-victoria-20151010-gk611a.html

The research shows that the most popular reason for a suppression order was to protect "the administration of justice". More than 200 were made on that basis, while 189 were made to protect the safety of witnesses and only four to protect national security.

Go read the rest of the article for some more specific details on suppression orders.

What are people's thought on the age of BRE at the time of the murders, is it consistent with other serial killers?

the Bernies appear a lot older than 27.

Just like to thank everyone for the kind messages they have sent me today. Thank you

Has anyone else read this article about JR D-site?
I just came across it, bit sad that people were dumping rubbish and the cross was gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i would think that at such a young age he would of made a few mistakes that would of brought him unstuck before now, IMO.
Yeah but I think he learnt from his mistakes early on. kK and huntingdale.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member