Australia AUSTRALIA - IVAN MILAT - The Backpacker Murderer

When I read that it was oesophageal cancer plus stomach cancer, I hoped that the oesophageal cancer was untreated and spread to his stomach as he dwindled to 44 kg. I'm sure it never crossed his mind that he caused days of suffering for his victims, but it's good that he suffered for months knowing that he was dying and hopefully no one was doing anything to help.

Serial killer Ivan Milat — infamous for a series of backpacker murders — is dead aged 74. Before he died, police exacted their final revenge.

Australia’s worst serial killer Ivan Milat has died

New South Wales Minister for Counter Terrorism and Corrections Anthony Roberts told The Daily Telegraph Milat had shown no remorse for his crimes and deserved no mercy on his deathbed, adding he could “rot in hell”.

“He was sentenced to die in jail and he was going to die in jail,” Mr Roberts said this morning.

“I wasn’t going to have him take up a public hospital bed. Both the commissioner and I were of that opinion.

“We had him removed from a hospital and sent back to Long Bay Jail. He can rot in hell.

“He showed no remorse. We ensured the sentence was carried out.”

When I read that it was oesophageal cancer plus stomach cancer, I hoped that the oesophageal cancer was untreated and spread to his stomach as he dwindled to 44 kg. I'm sure it never crossed his mind that he caused days of suffering for his victims, but it's good that he suffered for months knowing that he was dying and hopefully no one was doing anything to help.

He would’ve been given pain relief unlike what he put his victims through.

Ivan Milat's family reveal WHY the monster slayed seven tourists in the wake of his death | Daily Mail Online

The gruesome murders that may never be solved after Ivan Milat dies aged 74 | Daily Mail Online

I don't know if anyone else felt this, but whenever I saw photos of the guy and looked into his eyes, I felt as if the Devil himself was looking back. But now I see photos of him after he died, I don't feel that anymore.

I am one hundred percent certain that there are many more bodies in the Belango State Forest. At least a dozen more.

Looking at the missing Australians on the Doe Network during the roughly twenty year span of 1970 to 1990, the number is huge. I understand that there was more than one serial murderer in Sydney and more than one possibly on the highway, but the fact that he was forty-five when the murders of Gibson and Everist, we need to think about this stretch of time.

Some of these missing people have previously been suggested as possible victims by law enforcement.

Backpackers who went MISSING in Australia while travelling

Narelle Cox, 21, July 20th 1977 - Family of missing woman say Ivan Milat may be responsible | Daily Mail Online - The Doe Network: Case File 691DFNSW

Barbara Carol Brown, 22, May 17th 1978 - The Doe Network: Case File 644DFNSW

Annette Adriaanson, 17, and Alan Fox, 21, January 11th 1979 - Reward of $100,000 to solve disappearance of Alan Fox and Anneke Adriaansen - NSW Police Public Site

Joanne Lacey, 21, and Lesley Toshak, 21, April 20th 1981 - The Doe Network: Case File 665DFNSW

Despite Clive Small's assessment that IM acted alone, a forensic psychiatrist that was bought in as a consultant analyzed that one of the crime scene locations suggested that another person was involved at some point in time.
The story can get quite complicated if you chase it down.
Alister Shipsey suggests it was a police cover-up for the tourism industry.
There is a rumour of a satanic pedophile ring. Each story becomes more outlandish.
IM's brother had made several phone calls to police saying that he witnessed two cars with women tied up in each, going into Balangalow state Forrest. He stated he was passing them, but saw in the car clearly. This is an interesting detail. He didn't contact the police about it until they started investigating IM.
I believe they may be another unsub. But that IM was the dominant psyche.

Despite Clive Small's assessment that IM acted alone, a forensic psychiatrist that was bought in as a consultant analyzed that one of the crime scene locations suggested that another person was involved at some point in time.
The story can get quite complicated if you chase it down.
Alister Shipsey suggests it was a police cover-up for the tourism industry.
There is a rumour of a satanic pedophile ring. Each story becomes more outlandish.
IM's brother had made several phone calls to police saying that he witnessed two cars with women tied up in each, going into Balangalow state Forrest. He stated he was passing them, but saw in the car clearly. This is an interesting detail. He didn't contact the police about it until they started investigating IM.
I believe they may be another unsub. But that IM was the dominant psyche.

That's all a bit extravagant. All that is known is that Ivan Milat committed brutal murders and there's a possibility that others were involved. He has a great nephew who has committed similar murderers and who is a bit of a celebrity in the prison system. Which of Ivan's brothers is most likely involved in the murders? Or was it a nephew ... he has a lot of siblings and it wouldn't be unusual for him to be closer in age to the child of an older sibling.

I think that when any link reveals the brutality of the murders, it should come with a bit of a warning - something like : extreme violents, or something similar.

Yes I see what you mean by the link being violent, click bait? That was the smallest snippet but the whole article was mainly about how Mitat showed shocking traits when he was very young and progressed.
I didn’t know that the possessions the cops found in his house were even hidden inside the walls.

Today now there is an issue of who is going to pay $2,000 for his cremation, his family refuse to fork out the money.
Who cares about $2,000 when the cremation will be worth every cent. But then what with the ashes? I guess it would be best not to have a site where people could gather.
One man on radio 2GB suggested feed him to the pigs but then who would eat those pigs? Not me!

Today now there is an issue of who is going to pay $2,000 for his cremation, his family refuse to fork out the money.
Who cares about $2,000 when the cremation will be worth every cent. But then what with the ashes? I guess it would be best not to have a site where people could gather.
One man on radio 2GB suggested feed him to the pigs but then who would eat those pigs? Not me!

Here is another report about the funeral arrangements in this case:

Throw Ivan Milat back in jail for 400 years, backpacker killer's brother Bill says | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back