GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned (you all went and added 10 pages and got a new thread while I was sleeping).

But, BH's left hand appears to be in his pocket...concealing a weapon perhaps...I believe yes. IMO.

So she would have had to go back down the street to get to those tram stops. If she hadn't crossed the road, she would have been seen again in the bridal shop cctv.

So it is about midnight there now? And as far as we know, LE has not yet identified this man?

Also new article by Andrew Rule in the Herald Sun says that reports of CCTV from JM's apartment block is false.

Senior investigators last night told the Herald Sun they don't believe she reached the couple's apartment in Lux Way, a five-minute walk from Sydney Rd.

But any suggestion that there is security film to prove this is wrong. The Meaghers' apartment block does not have security cameras, according to their neighbours and local estate agents.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...rs-disappearance/story-fnat7jnn-1226482122518

Do trams have set stops like buses and where could Jill have gotten on a tram? Surely though people on a tram that Jill may have got on would have reported it to police before today. She is a very striking woman to look at and i think people would remember her, especially if she spoke as she has the Irish accent which Australians generally love, at least I do.

She could have jumped on a tram at any tram stop. One passes by during the CCTV footage I think, going South? Yes Trams have set stops :)

There's been no mention of her getting a tram. I'd think they have CCTV on board, especially at night. If she left Bar Etiquette at 1.30pm I think it's reasonable to assume she walked. Walking in heels & with sore feet 10 minutes to the dress shop is probably quite realistic.

All IMO

Do trams have set stops like buses and where could Jill have gotten on a tram? Surely though people on a tram that Jill may have got on would have reported it to police before today. She is a very striking woman to look at and i think people would remember her, especially if she spoke as she has the Irish accent which Australians generally love, at least I do.

Could Jill (Gillian) have boarded a tram in those heels?

Moderators I am in no way judging her for what she was wearing. I am questioning her modus apparatus

Oops I actually meant to say Stewart St instead of Victoria. Stewart is north so she could have walked that way and not been captured on Duchess' CCTV.

There's been no mention of her getting a tram. I'd think they have CCTV on board, especially at night.

Yeah, I would think the police probably would have checked the CCTV on board any tram in the area at that time (probably at most two trams) just to rule that out. I'm pretty sure most trams have CCTV.

Also new article by Andrew Rule in the Herald Sun says that reports of CCTV from JM's apartment block is false.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...rs-disappearance/story-fnat7jnn-1226482122518

Wow! I'd be really surprised that there isn't at least one on the foyer door and the car park. It's a lovely, new development. A LOT of apartments. Basically 3 buildings (imagine Lux as 3 sides of a square with 3 big apartment buildings on each side). They look like they are all built by he same builder and are relatively 'swish' and security conscious.

I don't know though, I've only walked past, not in ;)

IMO

The tram theory doesn't fit in with the phone ringing out .something must have happened pretty quick after she called her brother .

The tram theory doesn't fit in with the phone ringing out .something must have happened pretty quick after she called her brother .

I agree. I was just brainstorming about trams but I think with everyone's help we have discounted my possible tram theory.

I think for something to have happened quickly after the call to her brother that she must have turned the corner into Hope Street as Sydney Rd is way too public.

At least we know that the phone and the ABC bag are in the same place - lost

Could Jill (Gillian) have boarded a tram in those heels?

Moderators I am in no way judging her for what she was wearing. I am questioning her modus apparatus

I board with a pram! Trust me no one helps!! They're pretty easy to board.....paying for your ticket with the new Myki system is another thing altogether!!!

I just can't see her tramming it for that distance.

IMO

Wow! I'd be really surprised that there isn't at least one on the foyer door and the car park. It's a lovely, new development. A LOT of apartments. Basically 3 buildings (imagine Lux as 3 sides of a square with 3 big apartment buildings on each side). They look like they are all built by he same builder and are relatively 'swish' and security conscious.

I don't know though, I've only walked past, not in ;)

IMO

A lot of apartment complexes have a camera at the front door so you can see who your visitors are when someone buzzes you but it may not actually be recorded and kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg