GUILTY Australia - Joan Ryther, 27, pregnant, raped & murdered, Logan, Qld, 21 May 2013

I read the online news. She was brutalised by a screwdriver, while pregnant. Sick offenders. I can't understand treating another human this way? Would they use a screwdriver on their own family or their pet dog or cat. I feel sick.

There just shouldn't be a parole period.
Not sure what the system is like in QLD but I'd imagine him being released in most states for "good behaviour" after that 20 years.
Life should mean life, end of story, full stop.

I hope his is not released after time served. I don't know, maybe someone can help here... If you put a violent person in jail and then hope they don't use screwdrivers when they get out is wrong. More counselling needs to be in jails. Not fluffy stuff. But how would you feel if someone did that to your mother or sister. The answer would be 'not good'. Just looking for people in jails to have reflection and then foresight that violence in action doesn't solve your rage. But someone said to me yesterday.. if you've grown up with certain 'stuff' it is not unusual as it as to some WS peeps. Thoughts are with Joan's family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back