Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be the shovel was used to dig KR out of a previous burial site and relocate to where it was found. I doubt the body had been at the location it was found at right throughout.

May be the shovel was used to dig KR out of a previous burial site and relocate to where it was found. I doubt the body had been at the location it was found at right throughout.
Would have been messy and risky job to dig out the body and move it to a less secure location.

If there were no pings from KR's and BR's phones around the same area one could buy into random stranger theory but phone pings really made it much more complicated for borce.
Most of us think she never went for a walk, she was killed in the house and that dead body was taken by car to be dumped...seems like he panicked, brain could not think clearly, you have to think fast how to to get rid of body... In all that panic he must have forgotten kr had her phone on her, either in her pocket or pursue...costly mistake. I Think in such moments brain freezes and you just cant think, it hard to imagine what he was going through at the time

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Ahh maybe the shovel was used but the ground was too hard and the grave was too shallow so the second attempt was the logs and branches.

It looks hard soil imo not sandy. Where Karen was removed there's no imprint of the body and there's no foot prints left by LE and the type of grass is a giveaway.

Attachments

• IMG_1524.JPG
    IMG_1524.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 52
Ahh maybe the shovel was used but the ground was too hard and the grave was too shallow so the second attempt was the logs and branches.

It looks hard soil imo not sandy. Where Karen was removed there's no imprint of the body and there's no foot prints left by LE and the type of grass is a giveaway.
Looks like a wide gap between logs,did police move logs apart when taking the body out?

LE never revealed how exactly the body was positioned between these 2 logs?

A bushwalker stumbled across a badly decomposed woman’s body wedged between two large logs at the base of Mt Macedon.

Force/crammed into a narrow space.

Is there room under one of those logs to wedge something and cover with leaves and twigs.
Karen was slender.
Maybe the shovel was used to dig out or lift the log just a little.
Would the soil be softer under the rotting log?

ww.heraldsun.com.au/news/a-day-in-the-life-of-borce-ristevski/news-story/114d6958f6ca1b4f6079839367de184a

Would have been messy and risky job to dig out the body and move it to a less secure location.

If there were no pings from KR's and BR's phones around the same area one could buy into random stranger theory but phone pings really made it much more complicated for borce.
Most of us think she never went for a walk, she was killed in the house and that dead body was taken by car to be dumped...seems like he panicked, brain could not think clearly, you have to think fast how to to get rid of body... In all that panic he must have forgotten kr had her phone on her, either in her pocket or pursue...costly mistake. I Think in such moments brain freezes and you just cant think, it hard to imagine what he was going through at the time

I would like to know what Karen was wearing at work on the 28th.
What time her phone last made a call, or sent a text and from where.

Waaaaay to hard to dig out where Karen was found. I rode past recently and I could hardly see where all the action had been ! A bit of trodden down area - but not as much as I expected. Just looked like animal tracks - which are common out there - lots of wombats and wallabys
I think it was expected that the person may have wanted to bury Karen - but couldn't.... its a rocky area. So I think she was placed in between the logs - the only burial bit was that of covering her with debris found near by (which there is plenty of) . I think the fallen logs were simply a solution. The logs are conjoined - no moving etc - just a convenient spot to place a body.
It was about 30 / 40 mtrs from the road / track that would have been accessed by vehicle. And dragged to the area. Where she was found is not accessible from a car. She would have been moved from the boot to the bush by foot.
Like with Wales - King - he intended on burying them - but picked a very poor area which resulted in very shallow covered up graves due to the rocky nature. I think this was similar.
The area contains many different sections of vegetation and soil. Some areas are clay like and others have bits of quartz. There is also slate found out there and other types of rock. It is a rocky area covered in a lot of gums and bracken.
I think Toolern vale has a different type of soil - its dryer and dustier. Adrein Bailey was able to dig a shallow grave for Jill. He was successful. That grave was on the side of a road that is used (unlike Karens - not used much) and Jills grave went un noticed.
I think the burial between logs was just a solution and a grave was initially intended.

My opinion ...

There is a decent sized cavity at that fork. Big enough to wedged a slender person?
Maybe the shovel was simply used to clear out the cavity and return the matter for further cover.
imo

3D8C55D300000578-4251278-image-a-37_1487816723193.jpg

I can bet the farm that if you asked the local cops is there a danger to the community they'd say 'no'.

I remember before and after Allison was found dead the police were saying to locals there was no danger to the community. They had their man in their sights and he was a wife killer not a serial killer.

I use Allison Baden Clay only because I feel it's a similar murder. Husband, wife & business.

The place where Karen was left ..... hardly suggests an organised killer... close proximity to houses ...... an area.... where people apparently ride their horses..its not far in the sticks.....compared to the larger geographical area of remote bushland...say lederberg...

Wondering how familiar the person actually is with the specific area....opposed to just the general area.

Just trying to think.....the idea of how it relates to someone smart enough to engage legal Council so soon... compared to idiotic placement of remains....???

Something seems not quite right here...... again.....keep seeing contradictions in this case...

You turn your phone off......shows thought

Yet Karens phone is traced further geographically from Diggers Rest... further than Borce's phone.......contradiction again of behaviour ...if its the same person travelling with Karen's remains....

Was a little amazed to hear tracking device was removed from BRs car ..... h'mm, really, is that what you do when you're a suspect in the disappearance of your wife🤔, h'mm ..... not a good look ..... is it cunning, super dumb, or perhaps just to make LE's work a bit harder?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Was a little amazed to hear tracking device was removed from BRs car ..... h'mm, really, is that what you do when you're a suspect in the disappearance of your wife樂, h'mm ..... not a good look ..... is it cunning, super dumb, or perhaps just to make LE's work a bit harder?

Tracking devices can simply fall off too though.... rough road etc.
Was it 'removed' or did it simple fall off?
Remember newer cars are more plastic and fibre glass... not as much metal for magnetic connection

Tracking devices can simply fall off too though.... rough road etc.
Was it 'removed' or did it simple fall off?
Remember newer cars are more plastic and fibre glass... not as much metal for magnetic connection
Yes Cads, maybe it did fall off and we can just put it down to a run of bad luck ...... 🤔

Was a little amazed to hear tracking device was removed from BRs car ..... h'mm, really, is that what you do when you're a suspect in the disappearance of your wife��, h'mm ..... not a good look ..... is it cunning, super dumb, or perhaps just to make LE's work a bit harder?

The Herald Sun can also confirm that tracking devices were fitted by police to two vehicles used by Mr Ristevski in the months after his wife disappeared.

But one device was either removed, or fell off the vehicle, sources familiar with the investigation have said.

Seems odd that you would remove the tracker from one car and not the other.
Well that is if tracking were indeed fitted to 2 cars.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

The Herald Sun can also confirm that tracking devices were fitted by police to two vehicles used by Mr Ristevski in the months after his wife disappeared.

But one device was either removed, or fell off the vehicle, sources familiar with the investigation have said.

Seems odd that you would remove the tracker from one car and not the other.
Well that is if tracking were indeed fitted to 2 cars.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad
Then again if 2 were removed it would be a little more obvious sign of tampering, whereas one, h'mm, you can have the benefit of the doubt ..... I reckon the LE can tell if there's been some fiddling anyway 🤔 As the newspapers chose to run the story makes me lean to tampering, I mean, one falling off is hardly news ..... just my suspicious mind 🙄

Presumably BR wasn't told that police installed tracking devices on his car and when he discovers them he just removes them, who wouldn't do that?
He could say he found odd looking device stuck on his car that wasn't part of the vehicle so he removed it or he can say he found tracking device and removed it thinking someone is stalking him...
But if police informed br about tracking devices he could say he drove over a bump in the road and it fell off, like fuel gage fix
Once a person under surveillance knows he is being followed and watched chance are you never gonna catch him make a mistake, he will be on his best behavior at all times, no doubt Stary advised him on that from the start

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Then again if 2 were removed it would be a little more obvious sign of tampering, whereas one, h'mm, you can have the benefit of the doubt ..... I reckon the LE can tell if there's been some fiddling anyway 樂 As the newspapers chose to run the story makes me lean to tampering, I mean, one falling off is hardly news ..... just my suspicious mind 

Agree - one falling off - ok.... and especially if found on the edge of some road - but 2 coming off - questionable....

I presume the police know when it has been tampered with / fallen off..... ???
Who knows.
I will just sit and continue to wait impatiently for someone to be charged.....

I dunno. A smart man would not care about listening devices, tracking devices, recording devices. He'd be keeping his nose so squeaky clean that none of that would matter.

What on earth goes on in his life that he has to warn people that his phones may be tapped, and may (possibly) have removed a tracking device??

If he wanted to prove his innocence, wouldn't he just go with the flow and leave everything in place, and not have to warn people?
With regard to his phone being tapped, what if the 'real murderer' made a call to Borce with threats or demands? Why warn people and have the public know about the warning?

Just makes himself look even more guilty, if that is possible.

Makes me wonder if there is a secret 'mistress' (for want of a better word) somewhere in the picture. Or a big gambling habit, with debts owed.

I dunno. A smart man would not care about listening devices, tracking devices, recording devices. He'd be keeping his nose so squeaky clean that none of that would matter.

What on earth goes on in his life that he has to warn people that his phones may be tapped, and may (possibly) have removed a tracking device??

If he wanted to prove his innocence, wouldn't he just go with the flow and leave everything in place, and not have to warn people?
With regard to his phone being tapped, what if the 'real murderer' made a call to Borce with threats or demands? Why warn people and have the public know about the warning?

Just makes himself look even more guilty, if that is possible.

Makes me wonder if there is a secret 'mistress' (for want of a better word) somewhere in the picture. Or a big gambling habit, with debts owed.
What happens when someone discovers that he is being tracked?
Any innocent man would freak out to find tracking device on his car, would you be acting all cool if you found your car has been tracked(assuming LE didn't inform you about it) ?

Br must have thought maybe murderer is tracking me and i better take it off and if cops ask him why i would tell them that i was concerned someone (other than cops) are stalking me so i removed it, perfectly good excuse, so yeah​ he acted like any innocent man would do. It is not a crime in itself and certainly doesn't help building evidence against him.. No person innocent person want to be gps followed. Period

Other option is to pretend tracking device is not there and think about every move.

He is playing his hand right

What happens when someone discovers that he is being tracked?
Any innocent man would freak out to find tracking device on his car, would you be acting all cool if you found your car has been tracked(assuming LE didn't inform you about it) ?

Br must have thought maybe murderer is tracking me and i better take it off and if cops ask him why i would tell them that i was concerned someone (other than cops) are stalking me so i removed it, perfectly good excuse, so yeah​ he acted like any innocent man would do. It is not a crime in itself and certainly doesn't help building evidence against him.. No person innocent person want to be gps followed. Period

Other option is to pretend tracking device is not there and think about every move.

He is playing his hand right

What does happen?
An innocent man would probably not be looking for a tracking device but if they did come across one. Maybe the best bet would be to say to the police. Hey did you guys put this tracker on my car. Because if you didn't then the evil stranger might be tracking me. What should I do?
I best get get the security camera fixed .... asap.
The other option would be to just carry on 'business as usual' if you had nothing to hide.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member