Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vfa.vic.gov.au/recreational-...aters#riddells

Riddells Creek, Macedon

[FONT=&amp]Flows from forest then through farmland. Substrate is rock, boulders gravel and some patches of mud. Channel width is mostly 2-3 m, with some pools up to 7 m wide. Water depth is mostly 45-80 cm with pools to 110 cm. Has a low flow during summer. The creek has excellent habitat for brown trout. Access is restricted by private property and also by dense bank vegetation. However some access can be had at road crossings with the picnic area near the town of Riddells Creek being a popular fishing spot. Carries brown trout to 450 g, small redfin and short-finned eels. Not stocked by Fisheries Victoria with trout since 1978.[/FONT]

"Access is restricted by private property and also by dense bank vegetation"

Riddells Creek is also ‘intersected’ by Waterfalls and Mount Macedon Roads. Those roads would be the most likely routes taken to and/or from the intersection of Loch and Salisbury Roads. If someone was disposing of evidence, Riddells Creek at Waterfalls Road would be the most ‘discreet’ location as far as I can see.

(btw Dieu et mon droit)

Well concealed from human eyes but not one of the dogs’ noses it seems. It’s strange how some dogs are attracted to the odour of decomposition and others aren’t. Hence, some dogs are suitable for trading as cadaver dogs, others as guide dogs, etc.

[Note: My (now sadly deceased) Border Collie cross used to dig shallow trenches along the corners of historical grave sites after it had rained and roll in them. When she sniffed out animals’ remains, I had to be quick to intercept her before she did the same. Her ‘tells’ were a a few snorts, followed by bending one of her elbows and lifting her paw before she’d drop her shoulder to the ground. Needless to say, if I didn’t catch her beforehand, it was a quick (and often embarrassing) walk home to give her a very thorough bath.]

Bo, we have such fond memories of our dearly loved, past pets.
Perhaps your gorgeous Border Collie, in her new life, has come back as a Cadaver Dog.
She would be doing what she loves, getting treats for her good work,
and putting a smile on your face, as she is so happy.

I'm puzzeled.

Other than marriage what would make a woman report 'I'm now officially a Ristevski'?

I'm thinking only marriage or she's been accepted into the fold by doing something that the family would be impressed.
Maybe her business failed just like the Ristevski's excel at. :thinking:

Such a welcoming photo of a garbage bin right at your front door.

Attachments

• IMG_1843.JPG
    IMG_1843.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 41
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/crim...ily-for-multimilliondollar-property-portfolio

A lot of people think that an arrest should have happened by now but the above story shows that even with strong circumstancal evidence it doesn't always result in a conviction. The police in the above case know they had their man so how frustrating it must have been to see him walk. I am just as frustrated as others that no arrest has been made in KR's case but would rather the longer it takes means less chance of someone walking away from a conviction.

A killer needs three things to commit a homicide (i just heard that on the crime chanel)
Motive
Opportunity
Means

Trying to link circumstancal evidence to the above three things obviously isn't going to be an easy task to result in a successful conviction. As,long as they can get a successful.conviction i don't mind how long it takes. They are still doing 15 to 20 years whether it starts in 2 months or 2 years.

As for that story on newscom with the snapshots of messages re Bozzo it read like it was more made up than a Khadasian

Hi Steve - interesting article.
While I am one of the frustrated ones waiting justice for Karen. I do not mind how long it takes as long as when the charge of murder is made it sticks.
Motive Opportunity Means - The boys will join the dots and the knock on the door will come. Just not at the address with the spectacular views of the city.

I'm puzzeled.

Other than marriage what would make a woman report 'I'm now officially a Ristevski'?

I'm thinking only marriage or she's been accepted into the fold by doing something that the family would be impressed.

I wonder what the prior part of that particular message was TGY?
All we can see is the final line it seems.
imo

I'm puzzeled.

I have no idea really what the talk is about (I missed something obviously) but: "now officially a Ristevski" - might it be a change of name?

I don't think Karen wrote the comment about officially being a Ristevski, I think it's the 'family friend' which leads me to believe it's SR'S boyfriend.

I really don't know why the family and friends of KR haven't made themselves available for a 60 Minutes episode, surely it could only help the case, clear up some things, and why can't mystery text message person discuss it, materialise, identify themselves .... what's the big secret about the happy Kazzy texts ...... I just don't get it [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thank you! :)
I don't know what to think about exactly. It wasn't said/written by KR but the conversation partner, I think. As someone other said here: perhaps SR's friend? Getting officially the name "Ristevski" to keep hold of the family name when he will marry "the only child" (unfortunately female - think of "proud Macedonian") ...? Something in that direction maybe??

It is probably not Ant himself??????????? :eek: 'A Life of Misery: from Rickard to Ristevski' - Then I finally would understand the red part of the book title ......

I really don't know why the family and friends of KR haven't made themselves available for a 60 Minutes episode, surely it could only help the case, clear up some things, and why can't mystery text message person discuss it, materialise, identify themselves .... what's the big secret about the happy Kazzy texts ...... I just don't get it [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm definitely surprised that her friends haven't spoken to the likes of 60 Minutes or A Current Affair (if they have, I haven't heard anything). Maybe they're afraid to speak up / out? :scared:

I'm definitely surprised that her friends haven't spoken to the likes of 60 Minutes or A Current Affair (if they have, I haven't heard anything). Maybe they're afraid to speak up / out? :scared:

It's a good idea though. I'd like to see something done to advance the case. A reward for information, new search, release of another detail or a 60 minute special would be timely to keep the pressure on.

Crikey Bozzo is a knuckle head.
If he didn't drive the car that morning he would have had a perfect alibi. Go to the shop or do an Uber drive where there'd be witnesses where he was.

But either way you look at it....he had to drive, he had to drive a car. He had to dispose of Karen!
Every way you look at it....he disposed of her. Period.

If only there was a clear dashcam of him behind the wheel say, waiting at traffic lights. The longer it takes those dashcam vids have been delegated by now. The windscreen isn't tinted like the side and back windows.
OMG this is frustrating. He's feeling better by the day, I'm sure Stary is telling him so.

Been using some remote viewing on other cases.

But come back to this one.

Interesting to say the least.

Sometimes when you build a lie you believe it, and nothing can shake it for you.

I just wonder If he has been brainwashing SR.

It could something similar to the Baden-Clay crime. The police knew and so did Allisons parents but the Dickies had to stand shoulder to shoulder with the murderous husband knowing the flowers on their draughts coffin were bugged. They had to pretend and wait for all the evidence to come in and him to trip himself up.

There was another US murder recently where the same happened, the parents had to sit and hold the hand of their daughters murderer knowing well he killed her.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWY-IQaH5AE

All requested and instructed by the police.

It could something similar to the Baden-Clay crime. The police knew and so did Allisons parents but the Dickies had to stand shoulder to shoulder with the murderous husband knowing the flowers on their draughts coffin were bugged. They had to pretend and wait for all the evidence to come in and him to trip himself up.

There was another US murder recently where the same happened, the parents had to sit and hold the hand of their daughters murderer knowing well he killed her.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWY-IQaH5AE

All requested and instructed by the police.

Thanks for sharing. Incredible that poor girl and her family [emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members