Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking at that youtube clip from They'll get you in the last thread - whoops, can't move quote here - but the common thing with these killer husbands and partners is there's no tears .... they put on a sooky face and their voice goes all whiny, but no tears, common feature of these murdering ba!@*#%s, hey ...... interesting that BR has never put it on though, the sookies and whinies, none of that, all very cool and collected .... [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Was looking at that youtube clip from They'll get you in the last thread - whoops, can't move quote here - but the common thing with these killer husbands and partners is there's no tears .... they put on a sooky face and their voice goes all whiny, but no tears, common feature of these murdering ba!@*#%s, hey ...... interesting that BR has never put it on though, the sookies and whinies, none of that, all very cool and collected .... [emoji848]

He didn't need to Sazza did a gala job that day phew, what a production!
A standing ovation was required!! Throw roses!

I don't see red eyes and tears? Yup but I see tissues.

Like Baden-Clay focusing in the children - look at Bozzo here! Look what your doing to my poor daughter, he's hiding behind a skirt.

Attachments

• IMG_1845.JPG
    IMG_1845.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 52

Like Baden-Clay focusing in the children - look at Bozzo here! Look what your doing to my poor daughter, he's hiding behind a skirt.
Yes, TGY, interesting, in this photo the scenario is in reverse ..... the daughter is displaying the traits of no tears, sooky face and BR, the father, is just looking befuddled and bewildered .... [emoji848] .... puzzling MOO

He will be tripped up somewhere, it's just a matter of time.

It may have to be the lure of a reward. As Adrianna said its common knowledge to some.

Its not hard for anyone to see, if BR and VR are in the vicinity multiple times, then
they give themselves away. Absolutely they have been schooled on the dna matter.

My question is where will he be found out, if not for someone to come forward?
I still think he's left something. The bag and the phone are somewhere unless burnt.

If not destroyed, then hes a nervous man. As that will have dna present unless the proper
methods were used.

Is it anyway possible that AR has the above said items?

Has anyone considered that that harm was threatened towards - and eventually caused to - Karen as a threat to other members of her family? :thinking:

Maybe I watch too many crime documentaries or something, but it seems to be quite a common occurrence that if you want to send a message to someone you do it via hurting their loved ones.

MOO ... IMO ... just my thoughts ... I don't know anything and am merely speculating ... and of course, hope I'm wrong.

Just following on from a few comments in the previous thread ...

Yes, you would think that a show such as 60 Minutes, 20/20, A Current Affair, etc., would be an excellent way of Karen's friends and loved ones speaking out about what sort of woman she was, and how her death has affected them. But there's silence - why? I agree that maybe they've all been told to lie low and see what eventuates.

It may have to be the lure of a reward. As Adrianna said its common knowledge to some.

Its not hard for anyone to see, if BR and VR are in the vicinity multiple times, then
they give themselves away. Absolutely they have been schooled on the dna matter.

I still think he's left something. The bag and the phone are somewhere unless burnt.

If not destroyed, then hes a nervous man. As that will have dna present unless the proper
methods were used.

And the bag isn't exactly a run-of-the-mill type, is it?:

Edited to add - I can't seem to post the image of it, sorry

It's gold - not the most commonly used colour, and 'Coach' - designer, and one that would stand out - well, it'd certainly stand out in terms of someone remembering it rather than, say, a black no-brand version.

Has anyone considered that that harm was threatened towards - and eventually caused to - Karen as a threat to other members of her family? :thinking:

Maybe I watch too many crime documentaries or something, but it seems to be quite a common occurrence that if you want to send a message to someone you do it via hurting their loved ones.

MOO ... IMO ... just my thoughts ... I don't know anything and am merely speculating ... and of course, hope I'm wrong.

I too have speculated everything including a hit, evil strangers, fake passports but Karen was found in a bush grave.
It wasn't suicide.

It's all about the car.

He drove the car.

He took Karen to her bush grave.

The fool returned the car home.

Yes, TGY, interesting, in this photo the scenario is in reverse ..... the daughter is displaying the traits of no tears, sooky face and BR, the father, is just looking befuddled and bewildered .... [emoji848] .... puzzling MOO

I'm seeing him transferring the focus to his poor snivelling Sazza.
He's hiding behind her.

And the bag isn't exactly a run-of-the-mill type, is it?:

Edited to add - I can't seem to post the image of it, sorry

It's gold - not the most commonly used colour, and 'Coach' - designer, and one that would stand out - well, it'd certainly stand out in terms of someone remembering it rather than, say, a black no-brand version.

Here is the bag & wallet Pepper

Attachments

• IMG_1846.JPG
    IMG_1846.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1847.JPG
    IMG_1847.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 45
I concede that AR is a look at me character.

But i also see him as a patsy of sorts.

If the pings were near diggers rest where he lived?

Screenshot (109).jpgScreenshot (110).jpg

Not clinging to Dad post appeal though, TGY

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...nce-sent-to-us
http://www.starweekly.com.au/news/se...ers-fifth-day/

Im seriously considering that AR has involvement with vanishing of the karen's bag and phone.

Only to divert away from the real perpetrators. This was done at haste and panic.

methods were used.

Detective Inspector Tim Day said yesterday he had “no doubt” police would catch the killer.

He confirmed last month that Ristevski’s husband, Borce, was a suspect in her murder and yesterday refused to say whether there were other suspects.

“I have every confidence we will solve this case,” he said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/f3bf54a9c9196e8b467ec5e6c9d6dc14
Karen Ristevski ‘clue’ has police out in force

I have confidence the police will solve this case.
We have it on good authority an exclusive by a friend of the family that has supported Bozza and Sarah. That the cars, houses and phones were/are bugged.
Don't know how that works with Sarah travelling around Asia...
Anyways, what a life not even being able to pass wind without being heard ...lol.

So my understanding is that when suspects homes, phones, cars etc. are bugged that what the police hear isn't necessarily used in court to convict someone rather it is used to confirm the suspect is guilty and to catch them out. For example BR is heard talking to VR about being worried that KR's phone and bag might be found etc etc. So my point is maybe the police just need to wait until they hear something and then try to use the information to catch BR out ????

When your guilty your always chasing your tail, and the shoulder is always cold from looking back.

If that txt was written by who we think it was - KT, he may now be Sarah's BF, replacing AM who carried the coffin. Thus making him a 'Ristevski' now. :thinking:
May be way off, but if it's KT, I'm thinking it relates to the amount of designers bags, wallets he's now collected. Maybe if was a thing with Karen and himself. They both loved stylish stuff, designer bags. Maybe he finally purchased a big item and became a "ristevski" in his eyes. We know he loves shopping, we know he loves his designer brands (flashing his LV wallet in business lounge).
He sounds really envious of this family and saying officially a ristevski and his parents admired them kind of sums it up for me.

https://www.nova100.com.au/latest/f...ski-released-massive-murder-case-developments

This so called story on huge new developments is a joke.
SR stopped talking to police last July when also BR did as she believed LE were treating Bozzo :clown: unfairly and what was first questioning turned into abuse. What about the total abuse that someone else suffered, they deserve more support than anyone does to do the right thing by them.

BR stopped talking to LE because he stuffed up in his statement re.forgot to mention taking KR's car up the Calder Highway but changed his story to mention that once he found out that his and her phones were pinged on the highway. He didn't want to trip himself up again that's why he stopped!

Even though BR wasn't talking to LE he told the media a few weeks later he had been encouraged by LE not to talk to them but he was happy to tell them the reason KR left the home that morning wasn't over finances but another reason. So he didn't tell LE the supposed real reason as he said in his statement it was over finances. He went back and told LE he needed to change his original statement re taking the car up the highway so why didn't he go back and give the real reason why KR left that morning.

Changing timelines and not giving a true and accurate statement doesn't exactly imply cooperating with LE. I don't believe either SR or BR have ever fully cooperated with LE. Then to say you stopped because questioning turned to abuse doesn't add up. The only abused person in this case unfortunately can't answer any questions. BR did once try and help by knocking on neighbours doors asking if they had outside CC TV but you have to wonder who was he actually helping?

The cyber messages in that story portraying a happy family doesn't unfortunately portray what was true life.
That story was never intended to help KR's case but only to make excuses for someone else's poor efforts in helping to find the person or people involved but all it has done is make it go from a poor to a unbelievably pathetic effort.

ps
moreinfo I doubt you are that far off the mark re who was giving the information or rather a fallacy story to the reporter :wink:

I think you have hit the nail on the head here Steve regarding Borce's decision to stop cooperating with police. Great post [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.nova100.com.au/latest/f...ski-released-massive-murder-case-developments

This so called story on huge new developments is a joke.
SR stopped talking to police last July when also BR did as she believed LE were treating Bozzo :clown: unfairly and what was first questioning turned into abuse. What about the total abuse that someone else suffered, they deserve more support than anyone does to do the right thing by them.

BR stopped talking to LE because he stuffed up in his statement re.forgot to mention taking KR's car up the Calder Highway but changed his story to mention that once he found out that his and her phones were pinged on the highway. He didn't want to trip himself up again that's why he stopped!

Even though BR wasn't talking to LE he told the media a few weeks later he had been encouraged by LE not to talk to them but he was happy to tell them the reason KR left the home that morning wasn't over finances but another reason. So he didn't tell LE the supposed real reason as he said in his statement it was over finances. He went back and told LE he needed to change his original statement re taking the car up the highway so why didn't he go back and give the real reason why KR left that morning.

Changing timelines and not giving a true and accurate statement doesn't exactly imply cooperating with LE. I don't believe either SR or BR have ever fully cooperated with LE. Then to say you stopped because questioning turned to abuse doesn't add up. The only abused person in this case unfortunately can't answer any questions. BR did once try and help by knocking on neighbours doors asking if they had outside CC TV but you have to wonder who was he actually helping?

The cyber messages in that story portraying a happy family doesn't unfortunately portray what was true life.
That story was never intended to help KR's case but only to make excuses for someone else's poor efforts in helping to find the person or people involved but all it has done is make it go from a poor to a unbelievably pathetic effort.

ps
moreinfo I doubt you are that far off the mark re who was giving the information or rather a fallacy story to the reporter :wink:

Oh yes Steve Bozza stuffed up with his statement from the get goes.
All that talk about u-ber ..... that's right he could not remember if he took the ride or not. All quite on that front.
Karen didn't do a runner over finances according to Bozza, she just went for a walk to clear her head.
I think Karen may well have been doing a runner, but not from finances - to save her life and she was running to escape her husband.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member