Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.nova100.com.au/latest/f...ski-released-massive-murder-case-developments

This so called story on huge new developments is a joke.
SR stopped talking to police last July when also BR did as she believed LE were treating Bozzo :clown: unfairly and what was first questioning turned into abuse. What about the total abuse that someone else suffered, they deserve more support than anyone does to do the right thing by them.

BR stopped talking to LE because he stuffed up in his statement re.forgot to mention taking KR's car up the Calder Highway but changed his story to mention that once he found out that his and her phones were pinged on the highway. He didn't want to trip himself up again that's why he stopped!

Even though BR wasn't talking to LE he told the media a few weeks later he had been encouraged by LE not to talk to them but he was happy to tell them the reason KR left the home that morning wasn't over finances but another reason. So he didn't tell LE the supposed real reason as he said in his statement it was over finances. He went back and told LE he needed to change his original statement re taking the car up the highway so why didn't he go back and give the real reason why KR left that morning.

Changing timelines and not giving a true and accurate statement doesn't exactly imply cooperating with LE. I don't believe either SR or BR have ever fully cooperated with LE. Then to say you stopped because questioning turned to abuse doesn't add up. The only abused person in this case unfortunately can't answer any questions. BR did once try and help by knocking on neighbours doors asking if they had outside CC TV but you have to wonder who was he actually helping?

The cyber messages in that story portraying a happy family doesn't unfortunately portray what was true life.
That story was never intended to help KR's case but only to make excuses for someone else's poor efforts in helping to find the person or people involved but all it has done is make it go from a poor to a unbelievably pathetic effort.

ps
moreinfo I doubt you are that far off the mark re who was giving the information or rather a fallacy story to the reporter :wink:

We all know he is a liar, Steve. Hang in there — his time will come.

The diggers rest pings of the phone, there to something to this?

AR was living at Digger’s Rest at the time. May also have just been where the tower was when the Merc was travelling up/down the Calder. I,d like to know the timing between those and the pings at other locations though.

Diggers the home of the self confessed ice addict son. Yes I think there is something to this.

The police have hypothesised that Karen was in the boot when passing through Diggers Rest.
I would think the cctv were known to locals and most likely those that bothered to look.
Do the police really think this? Or is it just a strategy?
Bozza has placed himself in that car at that time.

Until this week, investigators had been presented with a number of theories about Mrs Ristevski.
Mr Rickard’s story may not provide the answer they are looking for.
But police appear to be listening when he insists “none of it is as it seems”.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f
Missing Melbourne mum stepson twist: Family conflict revealed in Karen Ristevski mystery

The insider rubbished claims by Karen’s estranged stepson Anthony Rickard that she was having an affair and had planned to leave her husband.
“A week before she disappeared, they nicknamed each other (and) went to dress up parties in matching costumes,” the friend said.
“The media doesn’t show this! I guess the family feels no need to show it, but that’s what bugs me, that everyone’s making presumptions from (the stepson) and detectives who don’t know their family well.
“I’m honest when I say that I’d hang out with (Karen and Borce) and we’d just talk ***** and have laughs, their marriage was great.

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...e/news-story/ec79983dbefc0cff570e65349e36c847

So the affair between AR or anyone for that matter and KR has been put to bed by the family insider....no way, no affair with ant or any Italian.
What bugs the insider is everyone's presumptions...as to what Ant said. Not to mention the detectives.

The alleged affair has been squashed.
The question that remains is it a fake marriage as Ant suggests that was nearing its end. Or a loved up couple that went to dress up's and recent romantic holidays and hung out with Mr exclusive and talked ****.
Whilst dealing with more than a decade of financial debt, caveats on their home and current and future business failure.

If you were trying to point the finger in someones direction who would be a good person to start with?
The ice addled step son that has not long been released from prison. Who seems to have been already in the eye of the police due to charges he is currently facing in court.
Who has a real liking for social media and appears to have an axe to grind.

"I am an only child" - that is a like waving a flag at the bull.

I may be very wrong, but I am thinking Ant is not involved. But was always intended to be dragged into his step-mothers disappearance/murder.

imo

Diggers the home of the self confessed ice addict son. Yes I think there is something to this.

The police have hypothesised that Karen was in the boot when passing through Diggers Rest.
I would think the cctv were known to locals and most likely those that bothered to look.
Do the police really think this? Or is it just a strategy?
Bozza has placed himself in that car at that time.

Until this week, investigators had been presented with a number of theories about Mrs Ristevski.
Mr Rickard’s story may not provide the answer they are looking for.
But police appear to be listening when he insists “none of it is as it seems”.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f
Missing Melbourne mum stepson twist: Family conflict revealed in Karen Ristevski mystery

The insider rubbished claims by Karen’s estranged stepson Anthony Rickard that she was having an affair and had planned to leave her husband.
“A week before she disappeared, they nicknamed each other (and) went to dress up parties in matching costumes,” the friend said.
“The media doesn’t show this! I guess the family feels no need to show it, but that’s what bugs me, that everyone’s making presumptions from (the stepson) and detectives who don’t know their family well.
“I’m honest when I say that I’d hang out with (Karen and Borce) and we’d just talk ***** and have laughs, their marriage was great.

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...e/news-story/ec79983dbefc0cff570e65349e36c847

So the affair between AR or anyone for that matter and KR has been put to bed by the family insider....no way, no affair with ant or any Italian.
What bugs the insider is everyone's presumptions...as to what Ant said. Not to mention the detectives.

The alleged affair has been squashed.
The question that remains is a fake marriage as Ant suggests that was nearing its end. Or a loved up couple that went to dress up's and recent romantic holidays and hung out with Mr exclusive and talked ****.
Whilst dealing with more than a decade of financial debt, caveats on their home and current and future business failure.

If you were trying to point the finger in someones direction who would be a good person to start with?
The ice addled step son that has not long been released from prison. Who seems to have been already in the eye of the police due to charges he is currently facing in court.
Who has a real liking for social media and appears to have an axe to grind.

"I am an only child" - that is a like waving a flag at the bull.

I may be very wrong, but I am thinking Ant is not involved. But was always intended to be dragged into his step-mothers disappearance/murder.

imo

*applauds*

I never thought a No. 1 suspect could decide not to speak to police. This astounds me.

Does this mean we'll have to wait for the inquest for him to be forced onto the stand under oath?
I'm honestly gobsmacked by this.

I never thought a No. 1 suspect could decide not to speak to police. This astounds me.

Does this mean we'll have to wait for the inquest for him to be forced onto the stand under oath?

Geez, I hope not tgy.

Why does a Police interview happen?
A Police interview happens because they have identified you as a suspect. A person who is not a suspect might be invited in to the Police Station to make a statement. The difference between the two is that you must to attend an interview but you do not have to agree to make a statement.

It is always wise to discuss the interview with your lawyer prior to attending, because the decision about whether to talk or do a “no comment” interview is a very important one with lots of considerations.

https://www.criminal-lawyers.com.au/police

Ant made a statement and was intending to make another.
Victoria Police yesterday refused to discuss Mr Rickard’s statement, adding it was part of an ongoing investigation.................
In the statement to the police — seen by The Australian — Mr Rickard painted the relationship between his father and stepmother as a “fake”, saying that they had stayed together only for money, image and their daughter, Sarah, 21.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a
Ristevski marriage a ‘fake’, says stepson Anthony Rickard

Mr Ristevski’s lawyer Katarina Ljubicic said her client had not been asked to make any further statements to police beyond the two he had already completed.
“He’s not been asked to make another statement and he’s fully co-operated with police,” Ms Ljubicic told The Australian.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

So Bozza has made 2 statements ..... signed???
Sarah has made?

Just, maybe they have been called in for further interviews - with Rob Stary tagging along.....no comment.

I can't believe Stary put Bozza out there as No1 suspect, that has to be some sort of strategy.
imo

Anybody else having problems logging in on apple iphone or ipad? On these WS won't accept my login.
Could anyone direct me to this problem solving thread?
Any Ideas please?
I can only log in on the PC.

Thanx Bo, I've messaged Dave & posted problem on 'site sluggishness' that's the only thing I could see that's close to what might help.

When was the last time AR seen KR?

There seems to be no clarity around when the last time of KR leaving her shop? And when she arrived home.

Has AR any female friends that are around
but keeping quiet?

Has AR any female friends that are around
but keeping quiet?

What do you mean?
Keeping quiet about what?
His involvement? His knowledge?
CR said his girlfriend said he phoned Karen to get money for rehab, not about the conflict.

They just keep mixing it up, this lot.

If A Rule is correct - BR was interviewed on day 6 (4th July )- just after Sarah's radio interview. The one that has just vanished from cyberspace...bugger.
He maintained - does sound as though he was being questioned by LE as opposed to giving his versions of events. Well obviously he was giving and updated version.

The last time Mrs Ristevski was seen was June 29, a Wednesday. It wasn’t until July 2, the following Saturday, distraught daughter Sarah told police and made a plea for help to find her mother. Six days later, police interviewed Borce, who maintained he and Karen had argued at the house over finances before she left for a walk to “clear her head” about 10am.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d
Missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski: Andrew Rule takes in-depth look

Mr Ristevski dismissed as “fantasy” claims by his son Anthony Rickard, a confessed ice user, that he had overheard Mrs Ristevski talking about leaving Borce when their daughter Sarah turned 21.Sarah had celebrated that milestone birthday earlier this year.“Why would he come up with that?” Mr Ristevski said.“You really need to speak to an expert on that type of addict, because I’m not an expert,” Mr Ristevski said.
“All I’m interested in right now is the facts.”

Yes BR everyone is only interested in the facts so start stating them for the record.

Asking why would AR come up with the above claim leads me to ask why you would have the audacity to come up with that question when outlandish claims were made by yourself eg abducted by a stranger, told by police not to communicate with the media by police, taking the car up the highway to fix a faulty fuel gauge & the argument was over finances.

Also quoted as saying not like KR to go longer than a few hours previously when walking to calm down yet no contact with LE until a few days later to report her missing but maintaining that it was a loving relationship.

It might pay to look in the mirror first before questioning claims made by others!

Just wondering if those text messages could be fake from the Whatsapp thingo? Is that possible? Interesting that names are blacked out ..... okay, any tech whiz's out there, I mean, could they be tampered with, rephotographed, just wondering .... curious someone in the case has a nickname ending in ezzy and ez .... the whatsapp person's identity seems to be shrouded in mystery and anonymity for no logical reason that I can think of at this point. Also switches to name of Karen when she is missing [emoji848]
561d06ae1845c4a0a37b0ee324d3879c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Just wondering if those text messages could be fake from the Whatsapp thingo? Is that possible? Interesting that names are blacked out ..... okay, any tech whiz's out there, I mean, could they be tampered with, rephotographed, just wondering .... curious someone in the case has a nickname ending in ezzy and ez .... the whatsapp person's identity seems to be shrouded in mystery and anonymity for no logical reason that I can think of at this point. Also switches to name of Karen when she is missing [emoji848]
561d06ae1845c4a0a37b0ee324d3879c.jpg

What would the agenda be if it was a false ?

What would the agenda be if it was a false ?
To make BR seem like a good guy in a very happy marriage ...... thus making him an unlikely villain in the piece[emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members