Australia - Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, Belanglo State Forest NSW WhtFm Skeletal Aug'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that video before :( nasty man. Surely they would have his dna on file?

Someone is spreading misstruths on the internet saying she has been identified. People will stop thinking about her and finding out her real identity if this goes around :( wonder if the police know about it :S

<modsnip>

There has been no confirmation that "Angel" has been identified. It's a shame this happened because she pretty much put the brakes on 2 Does here on WS; the other being Grateful Doe. It's why I bumped the thread when I did; hoping everyone comes back.

<modsnip> Until I see some sort of media link saying someone is identified I won't believe it. I can't imagine how hurtful it would be to read those things if I was a family member of a missing person :( JMO

Few years ago I watched Crime and Investigation Australia here on cable television. It was 1 a.m. , rainy night and they showed episode about Greenough massacre. You know, Karen, Daniel, Amara and Katrina Mackenzie. After that I wasn't able to sleep, so I went on internet trying to find some more information and then came across Hayley Dodd case. Well, I have heard about many missing persons cases but this one stuck with me because on that very day when she went missing my sister was born. That was undeniably one of the happiest days in my life! It's almost personal for me. Knowing that on that fateful Thursday when I was bouncing up and down in hospital in delirium, one mother from other part of the world started to live a nightmarish life, which is still ongoing, makes me sometimes numb. I have never met her, heck, I haven't been anywhere near Australia in my life but for some strange reason I feel connected. Also, it made me appreciate my sister a whole lot more! I believe firmly that Hayley will be found one day and I will never stop following this case!

<modsnip> Until I see some sort of media link saying someone is identified I won't believe it. I can't imagine how hurtful it would be to read those things if I was a family member of a missing person :( JMO

Sorry marleywings :(

There's an article in today's Daily Telegraph about Angel. I can't find it online but have taken a photo of it. Am I allowed to post it here?

There's an article in today's Daily Telegraph about Angel. I can't find it online but have taken a photo of it. Am I allowed to post it here?

Please EndinburghLass.

I have found snippets of it during a Google search but can't find the article:

PressReader - The Daily Telegraph (Sydney) - December ...
www.pressreader.com/australia/the-daily-telegraph-sydney/textview
8 hours ago - Interpol helps to ID an Angel. DNA from bones belonging to a young woman murdered in the NSW Belanglo state forest are to be sent to police around the world in an attempt to find out her identity. New tests on the remains ...
PressReader - The Advertiser - December 26, 2014
www.pressreader.com/australia/the-advertiser/textview
11 hours ago - Interpol helps to ID an Angel. DNA from bones belonging to a young woman murdered in the NSW Belanglo state forest are to be sent to police around the world in an attempt to discover her identity. New tests on the remains ...

Someone else may have better luck.

Just posting your news article in portrait EdinburghLass - thanks for the article

Angel Belangalo forest.jpg

First article in German and guess what, Angel is there:
http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...s-Leiche-im-Wald-des-Backpacker-Moerders.html

They state that police believes Angel is from Europe because of their teeths, signs of Western dentistry are visible! They suspect she is from Western Europe. They were not able to find any dental records or charts similar to that of Angel, anywhere in Australia. It was published in die Welt (the World), which is huge in Germany so many people probably saw it!

She looks Eastern European or Polish to me. We have many seasonal agricultural workers in Holland. And when they live here, they also have Dutch health insurance. So they also use our dentists. I think it would be the same if they were working in Germany.

But that would fit in with what I had been thinking. Eastern European young woman lured abroad with the prospect of season jobs and then exploited (prostitution).

This 'Angel' could very well be 'our Angels' mother (what's in a name). And might also have been kept by Milat's entourage. The thing with Eastern European people is that most of them can speak German. Even if they come from different countries. So I think this 'Angel' could have ended up in the hands of a group of men around Milat. (Milat killed several Germans, so a German speaking Eastern European woman would fit the profile). Could have given birth to Wynarka's little Angel and could have lived in or around Wynarka for a short while.
Little Angel could have been the victim of DV. And the mother after her death being taken back to the Milat killing field.

It's a long shot. But it could very well be a possibility.

Sorry I realised I posted in the 'wrong topic' it was meant for http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Wynarka-Bones-of-a-Child-Discovered-July-15-5

Might be interesting for you guys.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...glo-state-forest/story-fnii5yv6-1227576888695

HOMICIDE detectives have made a sensational breakthrough in the Wynarka suitcase murder investigation — genetically linking the young girl whose remains were found in a suitcase with the bones of a young woman found in New South Wales’ notorious Belanglo State Forest.
They believe they were mother and daughter.
NSW Police Force Homicide Squad Commander, Detective Superintendent Mick Willing, and South Australia Police Head of Major Crime, Detective Superintendent Des Bray, have scheduled simultaneous media conferences later today to announce the shocking link between two major investigations.
It is understood that DNA tests have linked the two bodies who police believe both died extremely violent deaths.
The bones of the girl, believed to have been born in 2005 or 2006, may have been dead for about seven years before her body was found in a weathered suitcase dumped beside a South Australian highway in June.
The woman they believe was her mother were found in the Belanglo State Forest south of Sydney in 2010.

She looks Eastern European or Polish to me. We have many seasonal agricultural workers in Holland. And when they live here, they also have Dutch health insurance. So they also use our dentists. I think it would be the same if they were working in Germany.

But that would fit in with what I had been thinking. Eastern European young woman lured abroad with the prospect of season jobs and then exploited (prostitution).

This 'Angel' could very well be 'our Angels' mother (what's in a name). And might also have been kept by Milat's entourage. The thing with Eastern European people is that most of them can speak German. Even if they come from different countries. So I think this 'Angel' could have ended up in the hands of a group of men around Milat. (Milat killed several Germans, so a German speaking Eastern European woman would fit the profile). Could have given birth to Wynarka's little Angel and could have lived in or around Wynarka for a short while.
Little Angel could have been the victim of DV. And the mother after her death being taken back to the Milat killing field.

It's a long shot. But it could very well be a possibility.

Sorry I realised I posted in the 'wrong topic' it was meant for http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Wynarka-Bones-of-a-Child-Discovered-July-15-5

Might be interesting for you guys.

Very prophetic, well done!

Identified as Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson & Khandalyce Pearce &#8211; released by police.

https://twitter.com/SAPoliceNews

Absolutely amazing press conference. Mother and daughter are positively identified.

[video=twitter;656659353571753984]https://twitter.com/7newsmelbourne/status/656659353571753984[/video]

BREAKING: Police have identified the bodies as Karlie and Khandalyce Pearce via 7 News Twitter.

What an amazing discovery - congrats to SAPOL and also NSW Police - Great Job

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members