GUILTY Australia - Kyhesha-Lee Joughin, 3, slain, Petrie, Qld, 30 March 2013

Is it just me or is it perhaps possible that the Dad did not harm her? I just find it so bizarre that he would intentionally harm her. Did he perhaps fall asleep and was not aware of what happened to her?

There is only limited facts released by the Detectives.

She looks well fed, well dressed, healthy in the few photographs published. And it also seem he was the sole provider.

Also, where is the mother?

BAIL?! :banghead::gaah:

Gorgeous little girl suffered a sickening end to her life. The 2 men who last saw her before her death are now out on bail. Why? Does she have no other family to fight for justice? :(

Toddler Kyhesha-Lee Joughin ‘in distress’ before death, court told

Brooke Baskin
The Courier-Mail
April 01, 2015 2:38PM

New details of the tragic death of three-year-old Kyhesha-Lee Joughin were aired in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Wednesday as one of the men accused of her manslaughter was released on bail...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...death-court-told/story-fnihsrf2-1227287679159

678345-efb5514e-d81a-11e4-91d8-f0bc1d307f16.jpg

What a beautiful child she was. This breaks my heart! She was the same age as my granddaughter now, and she is the light of my life. I can't imagine how anyone could inflict such pain on a child. May she rest in peace.

It broke my heart too. I cannot fathom how anyone could harm her, in such a horrific way. All I can think is possibly drugs were involved.

OMG these are the lowest of the low depraved people... But to allow bail :thud:

I love how YOU'S are all so quick to judge... Saying how could the father do that to her!
Did you ever think that that father DIDN'T hurt her.. Just remember you's don't know all the facts!!
Arrrggggghhhhhh!!

Ditto, to all wondering how a child killer gets bail. It's shameful.

The pictures are so lovely and sad. What a GORGEOUS little girl, what innocent, trusting eyes.

Her mother must be devastated. I can't imagine my beloved, beautiful daughter being murdered by the man I was partnered to. Two losses, both terrible to bear.

I wonder if the judge who gave him bail has children. :|

Did you EVER just wonder that maybe the father DIDN'T hurt her.. And that he was a doting father & how devastated he might be to have his little girl taken away from him
Pfffftttttt!!
But NO of course its poor old mum! Just remember that yous don't know what happened, you's only know what the media feed you's

I love how YOU'S are all so quick to judge... Saying how could the father do that to her!
Did you ever think that that father DIDN'T hurt her.. Just remember you's don't know all the facts!!
Arrrggggghhhhhh!!

He allegedly "lived in squalor" "locked Kyhesha in her room so long she had to urinate and defecate" and she "was seen in extreme distress & extremely unwell" the day before she died. We will find out more about what roll "father of the year" had in May hearing.

Toddler Kyhesha-Lee Joughin ‘in distress’ before death, court told

Chief Magistrate Judge Ray Rinaudo granted bail to Christopher Arthur Neville Kent, 46, after carefully considering submissions from his lawyers in relation to the alleged killing and a second charge of cruelty to children.
The girl’s father, Matthew Lee Williamson, is already on bail for identical charges.
In opposing bail, Crown prosecutor Vicki Loury said the girl had severe penetrative injuries to her vagina that occurred roughly three days before her death, on Easter Saturday two years ago.
She said the girl had also sustained blows to her stomach that damaged her bowel.
Ms Loury said the child had not been seen by anyone other than her father and Kent for almost a week before her death.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...death-court-told/story-fnihsrf2-1227287679159

This poor little girl was subjected to horrific abuse before her untimely death at the hands of both of these men!! Her father is a despicable person, a monster, as is his mate, Kent!! :mad:

He allegedly "lived in squalor" "locked Kyhesha in her room so long she had to urinate and defecate" and she "was seen in extreme distress & extremely unwell" the day before she died. We will find out more about what roll "father of the year" had in May hearing.

Thank you. We're not being "quick to judge" ... kinda hard to realize the truth when it's someone you're close to. Look at the facts, look at the evidence. He's a monster. Hardly any type of father figure.

Even if he is claiming innocence... he was responsible for protecting her.
Who raped her without him knowing what was going on?
Who inflicted all these internal injuries without him knowing what was going on?
My daughters were almost never out of my sight at that age.
What was he doing that all of these horrific things were able to happen to his baby girl?

Tone down in here folks. If a post disturbs you, flag it and let the Mods deal with it.

Thank You !!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ed-severe-injuries-court-20150506-ggva2s.html

Crown prosecutor Carson Lloyd said there was evidence the child had suffered significant physical injuries and sexual assault in the week leading up to her death.

Mr Williamson had sole custody and Mr Kent looked after her during the day while her father was at work, the court heard.

The toddler's injuries included bruises on her face, a cut on her ear as if it had been pulled, cuts on her lips consistent with blows, possible fingernail injuries to her upper arm, and injuries consistent with sexual interference.

Mr Lloyd confirmed the Crown case was that either Mr Williamson or Mr Kent caused the abdominal injury which, left untreated, led to her death.

"It would have been apparent to her caregivers that she was seriously unwell," he told the court.

I still dont understsnd where the mother Danielle Joughin is as in no word what so ever,
I had my first baby at 17 an there was no way I would leave my child with anyone , not even the father

I'm speechless :(

That poor little girl

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/335c20153ad21eb17dfc105ecc116130

“She died a lonely, painful death.”

The toddler’s family gasped in the back of the courtroom when the sentence was handed down.

The Brisbane Supreme Court was told Kyhesha-Lee was already dead when paramedics arrived at the unit she shared with her father and Kent at Petrie, north of Brisbane, on March 30, 2013.

Crown prosecutor Todd Fuller said there were blood stains all over the unit, and bloodstained clothes were scattered throughout.

There was a rope around her bedroom door, which Mr Fuller said was used to keep her inside.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back