GUILTY Australia - Kyhesha-Lee Joughin, 3, slain, Petrie, Qld, 30 March 2013

[h=1]Kyhesha-Lee death: Matthew Lee Williamson sentenced to nine years in jail for manslaughter[/h]http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/kyheshalee-death-matthew-lee-williamson-sentenced-to-nine-years-in-jail-for-manslaughter/news-story/12b74dd39a43e966c889c7112fd74315

:cry: MW tortured this little angel for weeks and left her to die in agony and he gets 9 years?! He or Christopher Kent sexually assaulted her but neither is punished!!
Imo, there is something in play but I dare not say it, manslaughter does have a maximum penalty of life imprisonment!

MW and CK were saved from serving a larger sentence because they both lived at the same premises! How crazy is that? Kyhesha-Lee's sexual abuse is overlooked, like it never happened!!!!

Justice Atkinson declared Williamson was a serious violent offender, meaning he must serve 80 per cent of his sentence before being eligible for parole.
The judge said Kyhesha-Lee was also subjected to repeated sexual assaults, which Williamson either inflicted or was callously indifferent to protecting her from.
But Wiilliamson was not charged with any sexual offences.

:cry: MW tortured this little angel for weeks and left her to die in agony and he gets 9 years?! He or Christopher Kent sexually assaulted her but neither is punished!!
Imo, there is something in play but I dare not say it, manslaughter does have a maximum penalty of life imprisonment!

MW and CK were saved from serving a larger sentence because they both lived at the same premises! How crazy is that? Kyhesha-Lee's sexual abuse is overlooked, like it never happened!!!!
i agree! the sentence is shockingly inadequate, she was raped for goodness sake! her bowel was perforated, she was bleeding into her nappy, her blood was spattered all over the flat! i really hope this loser gets dealt to in prison, cant believe his flatmate is not still in prison!

i agree! the sentence is shockingly inadequate, she was raped for goodness sake! her bowel was perforated, she was bleeding into her nappy, her blood was spattered all over the flat! i really hope this loser gets dealt to in prison, cant believe his flatmate is not still in prison!
i'm with you bearbear. This is not justice for Kyhesha-Lee!

This man will offend again. His behaviour is completely shocking and he seems very mentally ill as well as being a paedophile. This isn't justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back