GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the high level of publicity this trial has had here will help bring greater awareness to the problem of domestic violence.

And that DV occurs in ALL walks of life.

Hopefully, it will help some women recognise the signs of a violent or controlling relationship, -before- things get that bad, so they can get away from it safely.

As she was removed from the court by Corrective Services members, the 24-year-old yelled: ''What are you going to do? Put your hand over my mouth?"

Something decidedly OFF with these word, particularly given the circumstances.

Something OFF with the cigarette lighter "Interview" too for that matter.

Heading into a nest of hornets, I expect, but, given that SG has been found wanting in regards to lying, is this actor the consummate liar as well?
This entire matter appears well laced with Hypocrisy right throughout.
It's been bothering me exactly WHEN the relationship with SG started. Not suggesting she was present in the apartment when it all happened, but was she the "other woman" factor?
Taking into account, all SG's words aren't worth a pinch of salt. Just trying to justify her weird (IMO) behaviour. Including her apparent lack of remorse sincerity, sorrow, anything over poor Lisa.

As she was removed from the court by Corrective Services members, the 24-year-old yelled: ''What are you going to do? Put your hand over my mouth?"

Something decidedly OFF with these word, particularly given the circumstances.

Something OFF with the cigarette lighter "Interview" too for that matter.

Heading into a nest of hornets, I expect, but, given that SG has been found wanting in regards to lying, is this actor the consummate liar as well?
This entire matter appears well laced with Hypocrisy right throughout.
It's been bothering me exactly WHEN the relationship with SG started. Not suggesting she was present in the apartment when it all happened, but was she the "other woman" factor?
Taking into account, all SG's words aren't worth a pinch of salt. Just trying to justify her weird (IMO) behaviour. Including her apparent lack of remorse sincerity, sorrow, anything over poor Lisa.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...cript-on-trial
In this MSM article, it states that: 'Ms Louise met Gittany through mutual friends five years ago but only began dating around a year ago, and have been living together in an apartment in Sydney's west'.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-crim-to-killer/story-e6frg6z6-1226769967287#

VETERAN western Sydney police detective Kevin Jones will never forget the name and smile of Simon Gittany.

The retired policeman - who asked his real name not be published - still recalls how, while wrestling with Gittany during an arrest in 1994, the criminal bit off a chunk of his ear.

Then, with Gittany's mouth still dripping blood, how he used his younger sister as a human shield while taunting the detective and punching him in the face.

What this guy wont do

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...cript-on-trial
In this MSM article, it states that: 'Ms Louise met Gittany through mutual friends five years ago but only began dating around a year ago, and have been living together in an apartment in Sydney's west'.

Thanks Fuskier. Like I said, I have decided to dismiss anything that has been put forward as fact by SG, and now I am thinking RL as well. He tells people what he wants them to believe. The truth is irrelevant.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-crim-to-killer/story-e6frg6z6-1226769967287#

VETERAN western Sydney police detective Kevin Jones will never forget the name and smile of Simon Gittany.

The retired policeman - who asked his real name not be published - still recalls how, while wrestling with Gittany during an arrest in 1994, the criminal bit off a chunk of his ear.

Then, with Gittany's mouth still dripping blood, how he used his younger sister as a human shield while taunting the detective and punching him in the face.

What this guy wont do

Unfortunately, I can't read the entirity of this "premium content" article.

Unless there is more than one incident where SG has been accused of biting off a policeman's ear, this article DOES publish the officer's name but not about using his sister as a human shield.
http://www.news.com.au/national/wha...of-simon-gittany/story-fncynjr2-1226759925554

Unfortunately, I can't read the entirity of this "premium content" article.

Unless there is more than one incident where SG has been accused of biting off a policeman's ear, this article DOES publish the officer's name but not about using his sister as a human shield.
http://www.news.com.au/national/wha...of-simon-gittany/story-fncynjr2-1226759925554

Strange it wasn't "premium content" when I posted it, I was able to copy and paste, but it is now - and I didn't pay for it.

I have also seen his name printed in several articles - so I don't understand why he wants to hide it now.

I hope the high level of publicity this trial has had here will help bring greater awareness to the problem of domestic violence.

And that DV occurs in ALL walks of life.

Hopefully, it will help some women recognise the signs of a violent or controlling relationship, -before- things get that bad, so they can get away from it safely.

I know that for me, it has really shone a light on mental and emotional abuse. It's no different to physical abuse, and they often go hand in hand. But I have been really struck by the way in which SG mentally controlled Lisa and the way their relationship formed around rationalisations for his control over her. It has demonstrated to me how quickly psychological abuse can escalate to extreme physical violence and just how dangerous the mindset of someone like SG is.

I know that for me, it has really shone a light on mental and emotional abuse. It's no different to physical abuse, and they often go hand in hand. But I have been really struck by the way in which SG mentally controlled Lisa and the way their relationship formed around rationalisations for his control over her. It has demonstrated to me how quickly psychological abuse can escalate to extreme physical violence and just how dangerous the mindset of someone like SG is.

There's so much news today about SG's past now that he's been found guilty. His involvement with cocaine may explain his temperament.

Starring as RL will be none other than RL

And I'm guessing the plot will be now be about how the system convicted an innocent man.

I had been trying to give RL some benefit of doubt. I thought perhaps she has found herself in a bad place and is making poor choices that she will regret. But if she actually goes ahead with this screenplay, I think I will have to conclude that she really is a bad egg. A publicity wh**e. It's just all so cheap and nasty.

Strange it wasn't "premium content" when I posted it, I was able to copy and paste, but it is now - and I didn't pay for it.

I have also seen his name printed in several articles - so I don't understand why he wants to hide it now.

Maybe The Australian really want us to pay for news? :floorlaugh:

PICTURE WARNING:
Just found this article:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/simon-git...r-to-a-business-highflyer-20131127-2yagm.html
which includes the police officer's name and a photograph of him holding a towel up against his ear and with lots of blood on his shirt.

There's so much news today about SG's past now that he's been found guilty. His involvement with cocaine may explain his temperament.

And his temperament may explain his involvement with cocaine.....and round and round it goes.

Could not agree more, BB. It's not just about physical abuse. I have known women, in my life, who suffered horribly at the hands of a man and were never hit once -- but they DID suffer in appalling ways.

And I'm guessing the plot will be now be about how the system convicted an innocent man.

I had been trying to give RL some benefit of doubt. I thought perhaps she has found herself in a bad place and is making poor choices that she will regret. But if she actually goes ahead with this screenplay, I think I will have to conclude that she really is a bad egg. A publicity wh**e. It's just all so cheap and nasty.

Late yesterday, after Lisa's mum spoke of how Lisa was brainwashed & all she saw in RL's eyes was unhappiness etc .,I started edging towards cutting RL some slack. I wondered if perhaps RL had also been brainwashed by SG.

Today, she's writing a movie script!?!?! Nah, no cutting of slack whatsoever now. I'll go back to what I previously thought....that SG & RL were role playing for the courts & the world. A total setup!!

Maybe you clever Sleuthers can help me with my question...

In the U.S... I believe... There are laws which keep convicted criminals from making money off of books, movies, etc., about their "stories" of crime....

Are there similar laws in Australia?

and... Since RL is planning on writing a "screenplay"... Is there anything that would prevent HER from reaping monetary benefits from ..... what is in essence... the heinous murder of Lisa? :banghead:

TIA... :seeya:

So since 2004 it seems, SG has owned the domain name healthdelivered.com and a few associated TLD's. At the moment, it is parked for ad-link spam, with a for sale button..... going through the wayback machine and other historical screenshot tools there doesnt have EVER seemed to have been a website in existence, nor any email addresses using the domain.

for .com's you do not need an ABN or ACN. for .com.au's you do.

It seems in mid 2011, he registered the NAME with ASIC, but did not incorporate a company nor apply for an ABN - nor lodge any income, tax or GST.

The registration of a name in the ASIC database costs $70 for two years, whereas company incorporation is $444.

Doesn't seem to match up with rent of close to $1000/week!

Attached is the ASIC name record.

I guess I'm totally giving away my career before I turned to nursing here! o_O

Great sleuthing ICU Nurse, thank you. From the link you posted it seems that ShoeCandy was only making $4.61USD per day, as of June 2013. GS needed a lot more than that to just pay his rent, let lone live.

Daily-revenue-ShoeCandy.jpg

I found two listings for Simon Gittany on ASIC late last night. Besides the Health Delivered company he also had a cleaning business. I'd say laundering business would be more the correct term IYKWIM.

ASIC-list.jpg

The dodgy Chemright company was deregistered on 2 October this year. How convenient!

Chemright-Pty.-Ltd..jpg

I'm hoping that the investigation does reveal that GS's earnings were from criminal gain and that all of his assets are frozen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77