GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

She said what? Rachelle Louise defends boyfriend Simon Gittany in exclusive Sunday Night interview

9. ON SIMON THROWING LISA OUT THE WINDOW
“I’m 50 kilos. Do you think you could pick me up?
“I think it’s physically impossible what they’re saying that he did.”

Wrong RL!!!
:banghead:

picture.php

Supplied photos of Lisa Harnum from High School friend Sarah Faust. Lisa Harnum pictured with Simon Gittany. Source: News Limited

'

She said what? Rachelle Louise defends boyfriend Simon Gittany in exclusive Sunday Night interview

Wrong RL!!!

picture.php

Supplied photos of Lisa Harnum from High School friend Sarah Faust. Lisa Harnum pictured with Simon Gittany. Source: News Limited

'

Good find Figtree.

Gittany is alleged to train at a gym. This photo shows him lifting her without effort. He also has a history of violence & aggression. 50Kg is nothing for an average male, but it is even easier for a 'pumped -up' male as a result of the surge of adrenaline etc during anger and aggressive outbursts. It makes males stronger when they are threatened, have to fight or are enraged!

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/rachelle-...ence-in-paid-tv-interview-20140209-32a34.html

Here is an example of denial and minimisation:

"They have a relationship where she would run away from him, and he would chase her, and it's exactly what he has done. She has run. He has chased her. She has screamed. He has put his hand on her mouth and brought her back inside."

She has tried to 'rationalize' Simon's obvious aggression and rage captured by the camera!

Exactly. It's that idea that every time she tried to remove herself from him, it was ok for him to drag her back, kicking and screaming. Caveman comes to mind :banghead:

news.com read more

1. ON THE MEDIA’S PORTRAYAL OF HER BOYFRIEND
“I think they’re trying to make Simon look like a predator ... That he allegedly killed a woman, and now he’s gone for a woman that looks like her.”

2. ON WHETHER SHE LOOKS SIMILAR TO LISA HARNUM
“Personally don’t think that we look alike. I really don’t think so. She’s got big beautiful eyes, and my eyes are not massive.”

Wrong RL!! :banghead:

picture.php

(L) Lisa Harnum (R) RL

Rache would have been the daily hairtearing subject for Gittany's barristers... how to shut her up would have been on the agenda each and every morning. Particularly her nail in the coffin stuff on his sentencing hearing..

What she did was comprehensively lay to rest the possibility of rehabilitation with 'family support'... which was the thrust of Strickland's plea in sentencing.. all that hard work and then shot in the foot by Rachels campaign.. I bet Strickland nearly died of apoplexy seeing that ragtag rabble of tottering placard holders bouncing around Darlinghurst., with Corporal Rachel directing. The job of defending barrister is not an easy one, with clients like Gittany and his hangers-on. I felt a twinge of sympathy for him.

Making a silk purse out of a sows ear is had enough, but with two pairs of sows ears, the silk purse becomes an impossibility. We'll see just how impossible it was for Strickland on Tuesday.

And after that, we can bid farewell to Rache in this context... the next time we see her will be in the matter of some trifling event like R v Louise in re shoplifting or affray.

"It wasn't broken..... It was fractured"

It wasn't severed, it was cut off..........

Maybe she wants to study law to be a spin doctor?

6. ON WHETHER IT WAS WRONG FOR HIM TO SPY ON LISA
“Definitely, I agree. I agree it was wrong for him to do.
“Because if you don’t trust your partner, you shouldn’t be with them. But we all make that mistake.”

7. ON WHY SIMON SPIED ON LISA
“He obviously didn’t trust her.”

Ouch!

What she said about not looking like Lisa.. it was horrible. It was almost as if she was taking a dig at the way she looked?
To me she was almost victim blaming..
And the whole interview with her reminded me of when I was on the year 8 debating team at school. The fake laugh, having an answer for everything.. repeating.. Simon told me..

None of it is actually his fault; and he’s told her all about them (so it’s ok)
· biting a chunk out of a policeman’s ear – (he was defending himself, it wasn’t his fault)
· breaking Lisa’s finger – it wasn’t broken, it was fractured (it was the handbag’s fault)
· caught with ecstasy tablets & money - (it was the friend’s fault)
· caught installing spy software on girlfriend’s phone – (it was the girlfriend’s fault, she couldn’t be trusted)

Why he couldn’t have done it, according to Rachelle-Louise-who-fractures-her-toe-walking-down-the-street
· it’s physically impossible: he couldn’t carry a 50k weight (but seen to carry Lisa without effort in footage shown)
· it takes longer than 65 seconds to suffocate someone (not when you had a head-start in the hallway)
· he was only trying to quiet her (obviously she was yelling ‘Help, help, god help me’ through her nose as well as her mouth)
· he’s been made to look like a predator and unjustly accused (actually he is a predator, and has been found guilty)

Skanky.

Soooo, how long are we thinking? 15? 20? I'd like to see at least 20yrs, well I'd like to see more, but it's never going to be 30, and even that wouldn't be enough IMO!

I'm not sure which way it will go Humdinger.

I've thought back on the Darcey Freeman case. Her father was sentenced to life for throwing her from the bridge yet a non-parole period of 32 years was set.

I'm thinking of Justice Lucy McCallum. She has one very big decision to call tomorrow.

Does she hand down a 20yr sentence or life...

For either of those...does she grant a non parole period.

If she grants a non parole period there would have to be an indication that he could be rehabilitated.

How can someone who denies he's killed another, claims he's innocent, ever be rehabilitated.

Absolutely stunning photo of Lisa!! thanks for posting it enzeder!!

... as another poster said: once she was found leaving, she meant nothing to him;she was completely devalued to the status of rubbish;
he discarded her like rubbish; not only did he unload a human being over the balcony, he wanted the fall to 'smash her body to pieces' as punishment for not wanting him. This was his rage in effect IMO. Justice Lucy McCallum has a serious sentence consideration for tomorrow IMO. This crime is outrageous and offends our collective consciousness.

What she said about not looking like Lisa.. it was horrible. It was almost as if she was taking a dig at the way she looked?
To me she was almost victim blaming..
And the whole interview with her reminded me of when I was on the year 8 debating team at school. The fake laugh, having an answer for everything.. repeating.. Simon told me..

WELCOME SLEUTHINGSALLY

I agree with that false laugh. Serious questioning and the reply was a laugh.
Laughing is when someone doen't want to answer the question.

I was surprised she still had the same dress on she wore to court. Did she do the interview straight after the court case? Also was watching her face. No expression, very dead pan. No movement..? Botox.

Regarding payment. Would this come under profiting from a crime seeing it is paying for people that helped Gittany? JMOO

... as another poster said: once she was found leaving, she meant nothing to him;she was completely devalued to the status of rubbish;
he discarded her like rubbish; not only did he unload a human being over the balcony, he wanted the fall to 'smash her body to pieces' as punishment for not wanting him. This was his rage in effect IMO. Justice Lucy McCallum has a serious sentence consideration for tomorrow IMO. This crime is outrageous and offends our collective consciousness.

Agree. And I believe the fact that he hasn't admitted guilt, and that he has a current girlfriend (and probably others ready to line up if she leaves him) he definitely poses a threat when he leaves prison. I have a hard time understanding how he is going to rehabilitate to the point that he respects women, controls his anger, and ditches the illegal activity.

"It wasn't broken..... It was fractured"

It wasn't severed, it was cut off..........

Maybe she wants to study law to be a spin doctor?

Been thinking about this one all day ICU Nurse The not broken, only fractured bit I mean.

In medical terms, the difference between # broken and only # fractured is .... ???

I think you answered the question at the end of your post. Spin Doctor.

Been thinking about this one all day ICU Nurse The not broken, only fractured bit I mean.

In medical terms, the difference between # broken and only # fractured is .... ???

I think you answered the question at the end of your post. Spin Doctor.

Broken is slang only - there are a few different fracture types which have their own levels of severity.... But this "correction" of the interviewer gave me a laugh.

Funnily enough, you might be pleased to know that our shorthand for a fracture is the # symbol... WE jot things like FOOSH # L) radius / ulna :)

Wrong RL!!!

picture.php

'

Thankyou for that photo Fig Tree.
Another excuse debunked
Do you think he could pick me up?
Sure do RL This photographic evidence speaks for itself. Picked her up with EASE by all appearances.

Thankyou for that photo Fig Tree.
Another excuse debunked
Do you think he could pick me up?
Sure do RL This photographic evidence speaks for itself. Picked her up with EASE by all appearances.

Re: The pic of Gittany 'effortlessly' with Lisa over his shoulder...
.. (directed at RL) - Lisa still has hold of her handbag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back