GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

I haven't been around here since the Baden Clay case, but it's great to see you guys still fighting for justice, for another victim of a narcissistic psychopath.
This guy reminds me of Gerard in so many ways.

None of it is actually his fault; and he’s told her all about them (so it’s ok)
· biting a chunk out of a policeman’s ear – (he was defending himself, it wasn’t his fault)
· breaking Lisa’s finger – it wasn’t broken, it was fractured (it was the handbag’s fault)
· caught with ecstasy tablets & money - (it was the friend’s fault)
· caught installing spy software on girlfriend’s phone – (it was the girlfriend’s fault, she couldn’t be trusted)

Why he couldn’t have done it, according to Rachelle-Louise-who-fractures-her-toe-walking-down-the-street
· it’s physically impossible: he couldn’t carry a 50k weight (but seen to carry Lisa without effort in footage shown)
· it takes longer than 65 seconds to suffocate someone (not when you had a head-start in the hallway)
· he was only trying to quiet her (obviously she was yelling ‘Help, help, god help me’ through her nose as well as her mouth)
· he’s been made to look like a predator and unjustly accused (actually he is a predator, and has been found guilty)

Skanky.

Tishy, That is one very splendid post. An excellent summation of all RL's excuses for her "man."
Sorry folks, I can't actually describe him as a man. A real man that is.
Despicable, deplorable, disgusting, cunning, conniving, manipulative, without empathy or sympathy, able to play the Law, and altogether a very poor excuse of the male species.
This RL piece: Am actually beginning to wonder if she is not just a mere GF. Was she part of the act in removing the deceased from "her" territory?
I remain gobsmacked as to why she (along with SG) shows NO grief (no nothing at all) in regards to Lisa's untimely passing!
How is it that this trial has changed its focus from Simon Gittany, alledged murder of Lisa Harnum, to Rachel Louise, actress and manipulator, extraordinaire?
Beware of this female life form.
Unable to shake the vile gut feeling that she is of the same Ilk as SG.

Alarms set - 12 hrs to go :)

Is it 10 am that he fronts up Sleep?.

I wonder if he sleeps well tonight?.
153age9.gif

WELCOME SLEUTHINGSALLY
( respectfully snipped)
I was surprised she still had the same dress on she wore to court. Did she do the interview straight after the court case?

Aww come on, Marg you're being a bit harsh. It's her Court Dress.
Poor girl's on a budget now. No more fake Burberry handbags...

Miaaoowwwww

Re: The pic of Gittany 'effortlessly' with Lisa over his shoulder...
.. (directed at RL) - Lisa still has hold of her handbag.

Figtree if you are still going to court tomorrow you should blow that photo up for all to see with the tag stating -

SIMON COULDN'T LIFT LISA?

Figtree if you are still going to court tomorrow you should blow that photo up for all to see with the tag stating -

SIMON COULDN'T LIFT LISA?

And take a big plastic baggie full of lighters with a placard 'lighter, lighter, anyone need a lighter'! :floorlaugh:

I haven't been around here since the Baden Clay case, but it's great to see you guys still fighting for justice, for another victim of a narcissistic psychopath.
This guy reminds me of Gerard in so many ways.

Until GBC, I was not a Crime follower. Thought it best if those who knew better and were better qualified could handle matters better.
Lets say I am reformed thanks to GBC.
In the beginning all I knew with 100% positivity, was that that fellow (whoever he was) was lying through his teeth about something.
Checked it out further and learned the story was about a "missing person"
First reaction was, this is not about a MISSING person. This is about a DONE AWAY WITH person.
Felt horribly guilty for a while before discovering "blog sites."

Meanwhile I have learned more, so much more. Have also discovered the benefits of brainstorming with other like minded people.
GBC and SG both appear to be very much of the same ilk.
Both fully expected to be able to get away with murder.
One with a fist full of money to boot: ..... to ease his financial woes. And allow him to be the eternal womanizer.
The other with a history of criminal activity, all of which to date, he has successfully managed to escape Lawful punishment.
Both thumb their noses at the Australian Law.
Both have shown no feelings whatsoever towards the deceased partner.
Yes: Two of a kind indeed.

The sentence...

The Prosecutor has requested 20 years... mid range of vicious, ..standard sentence.

Additionally... due to aggravating factors...

2 years for the factor of premeditation.... based on the judge's comment.'calculating'..
1 year for the murder being in Lisa's home
1 year for the reign of terror Lisa suffered in the last week.
1 year for danger to the public.

that's 25 years...20 served with no chance of parole. able to apply after 20 years but parole not guaranteed.

mitigating factors...none. no discount for pleading guilty.

The sentence...

The Prosecutor has requested 20 years... mid range of vicious, ..standard sentence.

2 years for the factor of premeditation.... based on the judge's comment.'calculating'..

that's 25 years...20 served with no chance of parole. able to apply after 20 years but parole not guaranteed.

I'm hoping for parole, in the hope that when he does get out he will be monitored closely and either he'll toe the line, or get back to dealing, get busted and go back inside!!!

I'm hoping for parole, in the hope that when he does get out he will be monitored closely and either he'll toe the line, or get back to dealing, get busted and go back inside!!!

I reckon he will get the full monty of 20 with parole... Judge Lucy has hinted that his potential for rehab is compromised by his family's incapacity to accept the verdict... so I reckon that's a given.. even at 60 , when he could apply, he will still be a psychopath/sociopath... that wont change... I can only hope he is somewhat rendered into a shambolic wreck in prison over those 20 yrs...

the actual sentence has been making me drag out the calculator, the pencils, sheets of paper for days, now.

What's with people? How & why do these people murder? I don't get it. Psychopaths, paedophiles, narcissists there's just soo many different evil mental disorders, how can you keep up?
Sometimes it all hits me and I think, WTF & why why why such a horrible waste and heartbreak.

I hope they are going to have a good Police presence at the Court tomorrow - because if the past antics are anything to go by, tomorrow should be volcanic. Maybe someone will get kicked out (or not allowed in) :D
I'm hoping the sentence will be beyond what anyone expected - and then there will be that smug denial response to look forward to :facepalm:
I wonder if the Crown has one last Trump Card for this case - we'll know by tomorrow night - lets hope.

now, where's my lighter?....

A question. The money being paid for the interviews. Who is paying the tax on it?

The sentence...

LIFE sounds better....

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 23s

Heading to Darlinghurst for Simon #Gittany 's sentence. Not sure what to expect inside or outside the courtroom this morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back