GUILTY Australia - Masa Vukotic, 17, brutally murdered, Doncaster, Melbourne, 17 March 2015

:tyou: for the updates Bo.

I'm glad a few extra years were added and he'll be in his 70s but I really think it should be 'never to be released', that he'd die in a prison hospital and never experience freedom outside ever again!

I hope he won’t leave the prison alive. He is a danger to the community at any age.

This creep must be kept off our streets and better still never see daylight again.

Sean Price: Schoolgirl killer set to appeal life-sentence

Nine News has confirmed Price will tomorrow apply to the Court of Appeal for an extension of time to appeal his minimum jail term.

At the time of his arrest, the killer told police he targeted Ms Vukotic because she was “dressed like a yuppie”.
She's like started talking to a bird like f---ing Snow White," Price told detectives.

"I just had to kill her."

The victim was stabbed 49 times in the attack, which took place while Price was out on bail for another crime.
Sean Price: School girl killer set to appeal life-sentence

The woman he attacked spoke outside court after Tuesday's decision, calling for action to stop known offenders being released.

She said people were responsible and accountable for Price being on the street when he committed his most recent attacks.

"Masa shouldn't be dead. I shouldn't have been in the situation where he tried to kill me," she said.

"We can't stop first offenders, but we should be able to stop known offenders re-offending."

She said Price should never be paroled, so the community would remain safe from him.
Sentence cut for schoolgirl killer, rapist

Speaking outside the court, the woman raped by Price — who cannot be identified — said Price was a known criminal at the time of his attack.

Price had been convicted of multiple rape offences in 2004 and had been under a serious sex offender supervision order since 2012.

He was on bail when he murdered Ms Vukotic.

The woman, who describes herself as a rape "survivor", not a victim, said Price's later crimes showed the system had failed.

"We need to do something in our sentencing act where … known offenders are allowed to reoffend, we need to do something about that," she said.

"We don't feel safe on the streets when known offenders keep getting released."
Masa Vukotic's killer, Sean Price, raises middle finger at court as his sentence is reduced

Can you believe this? I can’t get my head around how this animal was out on bail!

Price had been convicted of multiple rape offences in 2004 and had been under a serious sex offender supervision order since 2012.

He was on bail when he murdered Ms Vukotic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back