GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best I could do with the video. I can't make out what the title of the book is. The way that JK carried that book is like it was a sacred script!

View attachment 37911

View attachment 37912

View attachment 37913

On DJK's limited FB page... It shows he likes sci-fi and fantasy books...

Now I would REALLY like to know what is the book he is holding as he is being arrested...

He seems to find it very important.... (IMO)

JMO...

Is it just this arrested young man's word that he went to MH's apartment for sex?

I have a lot of gay friends, male and female. I found that quite a few, especially in their younger years, thought every straight person really wanted to be gay, or at least try it. (Same goes for straight folks thinking gay folks really just "need" a good straight lover to make them go straight.) That is not always the case, as most found out after many failed attempts.

Maybe this young man just thought MH was interested in sex or thought MH knew some secret code body language or word language and agreed to sex. When they got to MH's place he found that MH wasn't interested and this sent him into a rage?

Then again, maybe it is just his cover story for the robbery and murder.

We can't really know now that MH is gone, but I do look forward to whatever LE releases to the public to explain exactly what the motive was.

To me, it appears to be simple robbery turned murder. JMO.

Sad, sad, sad, no matter the motive.

Yes, the Media Headlines are using the word (bolded) 'Huxley's alleged killer was hoping to have sex, police say...
It *does not say conclusively that Morgan had sex with this specific person -
though its not saying he didn't either ... Maybe msm are guarding their words about that.

Sorry I couldn't get clearer screencaps fruity. I did sharpen the images in Photoshop, but taking screencaps from a video very rarely provides clear results. They invariably turn out to be rather blurry and pixelated.

Thanks Makara!

Your pics help me to pretty much rule out it being the Bible...

As it looks like the cover is illustrated...

and it is rare to see a Bible with an illustrated cover...

JMO...

I don't think for a moment that Morgan was gay or even had gay tendencies, but we probably will never know for sure what really happened when Morgan was killed as we will only ever have the killers version to go by and that will most likely be self-serving.

What we do know is that DK told police he was hoping to have sex with Morgan and Morgan ended up dead. Therefore I have the impression that DK propositioned Morgan for sex, Morgan rejected his advances and the end result was DK attacked Morgan and ended his life.

I wonder if Morgan was found with his shorts on would any of us even suspect that anything sexual happened between the two of them.

Here are some things to consider:

Maybe the guy pulled the knife on Morgan and forced him to take his pants off because he wants to admire his naked private parts. Morgan feeling threatened by the knife complies. The killer then wants to take things further, Morgan resists and then is stabbed as a result. We can imagine a guy pulling a knife on a woman and telling her to take off all her clothes so why not a gay guy doing the same to a good looking man.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe the guy was actually raping Morgan, literally and using the knife as a threat so that he can perform that activity. At some point Morgan resists and is stabbed to death as a result. Again we can imagine a man doing that to a woman so why not a gay guy doing the same with another man.

Maybe the guy propositions Morgan, but Morgan refuses his advances and is attacked and stabbed as a result. once Morgan is no longer able to respond physically the killer takes his pants off so that he can view what he amy have had as well as admiring Morgan's naked parts. Not sure if that's what occurred, but I guess it's possible.

What I am obviously getting at is that there are a number of scenarios where Morgan can be found stabbed and naked that isn't a result of morgan being gay or having gay tendencies.

I guess we wont know the full story until everything comes out. I just don't want to sully Morgan's reputation when all we have is the end result and no information on how things happened to get to that point.

I believe that Morgan was your typical Aussie bloke who liked women and they liked him (everything we hear about Morgan was that he was a great guy). Unfortunately because of his good nature he let his guard down and let the wrong person get to close.

I do understand though that I could be wrong and this is only my opinion. For all I know Morgan may have experimented with other forms of sex as he was in his thirties and we all have our little secrets. But from all his friends there have never been any suggestion other than he was a ladies man.

One more thing to consider. Because the Killer DK worked at Morgan's local pizza place there's always the chance that Morgan had bought a pizza on the odd occasion and there was face recognition between the two. So while they didn't know each other Morgan may have felt comfortable with the guy as he had seen him around a few times and as a result didn't feel threatened by him when allowing him into his apartment. We don't know the circumstances of how DK was able to get inside, but it could have been something as simple as can I use your toilet.

Hopefully we will find out everything soon enough. I am glad they have caught Morgan killer, but gee a 20 year old gay guy!! I can not imagine a 20 year old gay guy committing murder under any circumstance let alone one as bold as this. I suspect that if they had not caught this guy he may have gone on to commit similar murders and turned into a serial killer. 20 years old is so very young to start killing.

All just my opinion

Hello

I just realized my previous post was very in your face hey Morgan is not gay type of post. I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way I was trying to give examples where Morgan could be found naked, but nothing sexual occurred.

I do appreciate everyone's theories, but I do wonder what Morgan's Lady friends are thinking after finding out the circumstances in which Morgan was killed.

Good post, bmg!

Something you said made such perfect sense to me just now - about how he might have gone on to become a serial killer.

I'm just looking at DJK's behaviour post-murder.

He stabs a man to death, with a frenzy of stab wounds, stops to steal money before he goes and then... just goes about his life. Work, takeaway, a games expo... like nothing's happened.

THAT is damn scary, imo. I could totally see him killing again, if he's cool as a cucumber after what he did to Morgan.

I'm wondering how JDK managed to overpower Morgan and stab him so many times without JDK ending up with a broken nose or a seriously mashed face.
(unless it was the throat stabs that incapacitated Morgan)...
I thought it was strange to say the least how a girl would do it - but after seeing this JDK's build I'm even more puzzled.

Long time lurker here, hi all :)

Is it possible that DJK is carrying the book to hide an injury to his hand?

:wagon: Doozy! :welcome:

Could be he is hiding an injury...

:seeya:

Couple of newly confirmed facts from the article linked above:

- DJK stole money from Morgan
- Police found blood on a pair of prescription glass owned by DJK
- He didn't get the knife from the Cooking School

Maybe this will clear up the work issue:

"But Mr Huxley was a regular customer at The Chef and Barista, which shares premises with the Sydney Cooking School, where Mr Kelsall worked.

Mr Kelsall's Facebook page states he works at Sydney Cooking School on Military Road, less than 20 metres from where Mr Huxley was stabbed to death.

Sydney Cooking School owner Brett Deverall said.... it was possible Mr Kelsall had done an adult beginner's cooking course but denied he ever worked there.

He said he had seen footage of the 20-year-old walking across Military Road with Mr Huxley in the direction of Watson Street on the night Mr Huxley was found dead.

''They walked across the road together,'' Mr Deverall said."

-- which is interesting, that they -were- seen walking together. Also:

A Military Road business owner said Mr Kelsall picked up take-away from his restaurant on Saturday night. He said he spoke about how he had been to an EB Games Expo at Sydney Olympic Park that weekend.

''He's a nice guy, you wouldn't think he could hurt a fly,'' he said.

''Been working as a kitchen hand, doing the dishes for a while [at the cooking school].''

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...-police-say-20131008-2v6e5.html#ixzz2h8q7FwFE

Seems to me like the owner of the School is distancing himself.

eta: Hiya doozy, and welcome! :seeya:

Lots of interesting info. here!

JMO...

Just another insomnia-inspired thought..

Could Morgan and his killer be any more opposite to each other, in every way?

And maybe his workplace gave DJK plenty of opportunity to observe Morgan...

Good post, bmg!

Something you said made such perfect sense to me just now - about how he might have gone on to become a serial killer.

I'm just looking at DJK's behaviour post-murder.

He stabs a man to death, with a frenzy of stab wounds, stops to steal money before he goes and then... just goes about his life. Work, takeaway, a games expo... like nothing's happened.

THAT is damn scary, imo. I could totally see him killing again, if he's cool as a cucumber after what he did to Morgan.

Hmmm - yes, maybe he really does have some problems - beyond whats going on now. I mean for the Police to allow to him to take his bookie -wookie with him ...

I am also wondering - even though the Police have arrested and charged JDK with Morgans murder - there is no word that he has admitted to the crime.
They are expecting JDK to apply for bail at the next hearing.
Makes me wonder what angle the lawyers are going to take on this case.

Source
Asked if his client would fight the charges, Mr Breton said: "that's a matter for later conversations''.
-----
Mr Kelsall's lawyer George Breton said he would potentially apply for bail at his next court appearance, on October 15.

Just some thoughts...

Now it seems like MH may have seen DJK around the coffee shop...

DJK struck up some "innocent" convos with MH...

found a common interest (gaming? Sci-fi?Something made up by DJK? Boats?)

MH felt comfortable enough with him...

DJK asks him to wait until he is off work to check out boat/marine/? Stuff at his apartment...

that may be why MH is "pacing" in front of the pizza place... Thinking... "Jeez... Wish this guy would hurry up... I really want to go home... Get some sleep... But I promised this guy I would help him with some info...."

DJK finally gets off work... And off they go...

DJK may have been "grooming" MH... As a perv will groom his/her prey..

DJK may have had his "sights" on MH... MH says WTH?

DJK feels dissed... And becomes enraged... Kills him...

Just one possible scenario...

And maybe his workplace gave DJK plenty of opportunity to observe Morgan...
Or was it the cafe they both frequented (?)..

Good point Ausgirl ...
That, I think is a good possibility - maybe he found out a lot more about Morgan from just sitting, listening and observing MH while remaining unnoticed.

I just went to street view on Google maps.. and looking from the back of the Cooking School to Watson St (Morgan lived 50m from the beginning of the street, IIRC) I am pretty sure if I stand on that corner, I can see Morgan's apartment block.

Just another thought.... IF Morgan was experimenting with dudes, or had confused thoughts, maybe there was someone close to him who knew this side of him. I wonder if JO's statement that she's "sure the killer was a girl" was a last ditch effort - or a lie for MSM (and different story to the cops) - to protect Morgan's public reputation.

I don't like the insinuation that Morgan was gay.

No offence to gay people, but saying Morgan was anything other than an innocent victim is akin to saying women deserve to get raped if they wear short skirts.

ETA:I've just read more details (coming thick and fast) and it's clear Morgan invited this guy in.

Those of you who have never lived in Australia probably do not understand the "mate" thing here. To guys like Morgan, a stranger is just a friend he hasn't met yet.

It is easy to believe this guy approached Morgan, and said Hey, how you going, I'm from the coffee shop/pub/a neighbour, I've seen you before! Names Dan by the way. Hey, do you want to pick off the rest of these beers with me? I think we live in the same apartment block even so it's on the way home?

Job done. In.

Morgan didn't see this coming. :(

I don't think this was a "gay" hookup, it was a "lets drink more booze" hookup, from M's POV anyway.

Only the good die young. He was just being friendly to the young kid from the hood.

I also wondered if Morgan was actually undressing for bed, then surprised. Maybe the guy pretended to leave, Morgan staggered to bed, guy came back.

I'm pretty sure M had had A LOT to drink that day, he could easily have accepted another nightcap. Sun, surf, girls and beer...the other thing handsome young aussie men can't get enough of.

:twocents:

I am so curious to know why morgan had no defence wounds.

Marly can you please clarify now that all of the information about his career, place of work and an unblurred photo is in msm, what are we allowed to post?

He could've spent the entire 90 minutes with his body. :(

He may have only left when he heard the flatmate's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike