GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could DJK have been a prostitute?

:dunno:

Money is tied up with value and self esteem. If Jack wasn't supported by his parents financially, he may have been on the dole or a student allowance from C'link who would even chuck in some extra for board and lodging with mum and dad.

As for stealing money from MH, we could suggest this was more related to the fact that he wasn't 'valued' by MH - used and discarded perhaps and the money was taken afterwards. It may not have been a lot of money but enough for the police to use as an additional charge to hold the suspect. The larceny could have been a trophy.

The charge was IIRC 'larceny' - anyone know what that entails, as opposed to 'theft'? Might give us some clues as to what he took...

As for DJK being "used" - well, he's only said he was "hoping" for sex, and there's not word one anywhere at all in MSM or elsewhere, regarding Morgan liking men.

I choose to think the attraction was entirely on behalf of DJK, at this point. Until some actual proof that Morgan was bi shows up.

It looks like the stalker thing might be bang on -

The Daily Telegraph can reveal how the two young men were leading parallel lives in the months before Mr Huxley, 31, was stabbed 28 times in the neck and back in the bedroom of his Neutral Bay unit on September 8...Locals have told how they saw Mr Huxley and Kelsall in the same North Sydney restaurants, cafes and convenience store in recent months - sometimes at the same time - but they did not appear to know each other...Huxley was seen on security footage walking barefoot from The Oaks Hotel down Military Road towards his Watson Street home, with Kelsall seen following in the same direction "two seconds" later in the early hours of September 8...Police believe Kelsall had followed the marine construction company owner to his nearby unit with the intention of having sex with him.

With the intention of raping him, I think they mean. He took his knife so he could. :sick:

Poor Morgan. It's Jill Meagher all over again.

:(

How about 'the master and his apprentice' fantasy tumbles into reality. In Jack's fantasy - MH is the master (the role model) and Jack wants to be his apprentice.
The young lad blurs fantasy and fiction and takes it into real life. (when he came out of the movie theatre/reading a fantasy novel he didn't come out of the suspended belief system and back into reality)

It is a stalker scenario from our perspective and also the victims, however it's not seen that way by the stalker. He projects any negative connotations by referring to himself as 'the apprentice'.

Hi everyone,I've been a lurker since this all started but have a few out there theories...

I have a big problem believing that this had nothing to do with MH lifestyle. I just don't see how someone with such a tangled web of relationships where so many people would have a motive is the victim of a seeming random killing.
I think there is the possibility that there was a female involved. Perhaps a scorned lover who has somehow enlisted the help of a young, naive kid who is infatuated with her. A 20 kid would be easily led by an older woman with the promise of sex/relationship etc...
This could also explain the BC and why the woman didn't come forward. It would have been easy for her to let DJK into the flat on her way out.in this scenario, I think DJK telling the police he was hoping for sex with MH completely takes the focus off any female involvement,so thereby protecting her.

As I said, probably a far off, way out scenario but just one of the many theories I've considered.

Hi everyone,I've been a lurker since this all started but have a few out there theories...

I have a big problem believing that this had nothing to do with MH lifestyle. I just don't see how someone with such a tangled web of relationships where so many people would have a motive is the victim of a seeming random killing.
I think there is the possibility that there was a female involved. Perhaps a scorned lover who has somehow enlisted the help of a young, naive kid who is infatuated with her. A 20 kid would be easily led by an older woman with the promise of sex/relationship etc...
This could also explain the BC and why the woman didn't come forward. It would have been easy for her to let DJK into the flat on her way out.in this scenario, I think DJK telling the police he was hoping for sex with MH completely takes the focus off any female involvement,so thereby protecting her.

As I said, probably a far off, way out scenario but just one of the many theories I've considered.
:wagon: Yeawell! :welcome:

Glad you decided to de-lurk! :lurk:

All opinions/theories are appreciated on WS...

IIrc... DJK's mom reported in an article up thread that the family was aware of JDK's homosexuality... And were accepting of it...

JMO

:seeya:

The charge was IIRC 'larceny' - anyone know what that entails, as opposed to 'theft'? Might give us some clues as to what he took...

As for DJK being "used" - well, he's only said he was "hoping" for sex, and there's not word one anywhere at all in MSM or elsewhere, regarding Morgan liking men.

I choose to think the attraction was entirely on behalf of DJK, at this point. Until some actual proof that Morgan was bi shows up.

The "hoping to have sex" changed in the media over time to "intending to have sex"

Police will allege in court he followed him to his unit with the intention of having sex with him.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/dan...ond-e-feist-book/story-fnii5s3z-1226734536862

As for the 'bi' tag. A man does not have to be bi-sexual to use the body of a male as a receptacle for sexual relief. Bi-sexual relates to an emotional relationship. There is NO relationship between Jack and MH - the media keep repeating this.

Why isn't it possible that MH was simply bi .. it seems like there is a lot of resistance to the possibility, we know MH liked sex, we were already stunned at the large number of women he was involved with, is it such a stretch to believe that he might have liked sleeping with boys too?

Why isn't it possible that MH was simply bi .. it seems like there is a lot of resistance to the possibility, we know MH liked sex, we were already stunned at the large number of women he was involved with, is it such a stretch to believe that he might have liked sleeping with boys too?

Completely agree.

I hear ya, MM.

But there's been no mention (or even rumour, that I have seen) about Morgan having sex with men.

So to me, that's pure speculation, fuelled by the ambiguous words of Morgan's murderer.

There's a heap more evidence in msm to suggest that DJK was stalking Morgan, as opposed to zero evidence that Morgan liked to sleep with men.

In my mind, that = whatever DJK thought he was going to get very likely existed in only his own head.

At this point.

We also don't know for sure that there was no previous relationship between the two. The police have said they haven't found one yet, BUT all know how many fibs they've been telling us..

I have a feeling he may have met MH through mutual friends, he was interested, MH wasn't (maybe he was, who knows), but what I can't get my head around is how he over powered Morgan, unless Morgan was so drunk he couldn't move.

My first gut feeling was it was a guy killing him over a girl, now I'm thinking DJK was probably obsessed with MH and stalking him, but that they did know each other or why else would Morgan let him in?! OR as someone said earlier, Morgan forgot to lock the door because he was so drunk...

It's so creepy.. When I was walking home tonight I kept looking behind me to make sure I wasn't being followed. I get so affected by these things!

Thank you!

I'm not sure why there is such a struggle with Morgan's sexuality possibly not being entirely 'straight'. It means NOTHING. We were okay with thinking he had sex with a girl and then was killed by her. What the heck is the difference if he had sex with a guy and then was killed by him?

It is 2013 .. we can talk about these things. They are only hidden if the participants choose to hide it. People can live how they want to live, as long as they are harming no-one.

He was still Morgan .. he was still murdered.

Well, for me it's not so much a struggle, etc... if any skerrick of proof turns up that Morgan wanted sex with DJK, I'm all up with that, fair enough, there's a whole list of motive possibilities.. and veyr reasonable ones, if that is indeed the case.

But there's no proof yet -- none. At all. I just don't like that this skeezy little murdering thief's word is out there, and Morgan's too dead to comment.

But it just means nothing Ausgirl .. it is not sullying Morgan's name .. he had sex with a guy/he didn't have sex with a guy ...

The only way it matters is how did it contribute to how/why Morgan was killed. The same as if it was a girl.

I don't think he was 'raped' by DJK, as much as I don't think a girl raped him. Obsessed stalker maybe, scorned lover maybe ... other possibilities too ...

DJK was earning money washing dishes, I believe. He was probably stretching the truth a lot by saying he was a chef's assistant, but he would have been earning the same/similar paltry amount a junior chef's assistant would make. Not sure that money was the motivation.

I'd like to understand why he killed Morgan, in the same way I'd like to understand it if it was a girl who killed him.

:peace:

Yup, SA - I do see all that.

I dunno, it's just going to irk me, til the proof shows up. I think I can probably shut up about it, now. ;)

It seems "larceny" is just another word for "theft" by legal definition.

Now to figure out whether Morgan's place was visible from the back of the Cooking School area...

I read that he stole money. On phone and can't give a link sorry.

Exactly. Who cares if he is bi, straight or gay. It is not 1950. We don't need to make people think they should be back in the closet by being offended or upset by the idea that someone isn't straight.

As long as the people involved in a relationship are consenting adults who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rkinsey