Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #2 *Guilty*

We have new charges for JC

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...wife-disappeared/story-fnje8bkv-1227029656620

Gold Coast’s John Chardon faces child sex charges from allegedly a month after his wife disappeared

Police have now alleged that after returning to Australia from his Indonesian business trip, Chardon committed offences against two young children at Upper Coomera on unknown dates between March and April 2013.

The children are siblings but are not related to Chardon.

Yesterday Chardon appeared in the Southport Magistrates Court and consented to being committed for trial on charges of rape, two counts of indecent treatment of a child under 12 by exposure and one count of indecent treatment of a child under 12.

A trial is likely to be set for early next year.

Read more in tomorrow’s Gold Coast Bulletin

* It says he appeared yesterday, but he was on todays list as per Nowvoyager - maybe they thought the article would appear in tomorrows paper. I can't believe I can think he's even lower than I thought he was, what a ******* jerk.

I get the feeling there is so much more to this whole case.

How long had he been committing these types of disgusting crimes. And how many other children could there be, both in Australia and Indonesia??

Did Novy discover what he'd been doing over the years??

How long had he been committing these types of disgusting crimes. And how many other children could there be, both in Australia and Indonesia??

My guess would be many - IMO even his 2 grown daughters - could be why they are defending him, somehow he has them on his side, maybe they are afraid to come forward.

Maybe they're in on it. I get a sick feeling looking at them, too. Can't explain it. But, I couldn't explain my insta-aversion on a gut level to JC either and look how that panned out, hehe.

Holy frack, what about those new charges???!!!!! Omg, those poor wee kids, with that <modsnip> molesting them... I just wanna cry, I really do.

Omg, Novy's kids.... WHEN is someone going to remove them from that sick environment?

And hey --- now I have to wonder why Maureen died even more so. What did she know? Did she really kill herself? How many other kids has JC molested over the years?

I have to wonder WHY Novy's kids have not been taken for a medical exam. They were living with a serial pedophile.

DH-fricken-S up there are so insanely backward. Kids die left and right, and Novy's are left for a MONTH with that animal while the judge lets him have a little vacation from jail to "get his affairs in order". While JC is on a charge for CHILD MOLESTING. I am so angry about that!!!!

If he molested any kids in that month of freedom, I would wanna see that judge sacked from public office.

WHY are these children not with their maternal grandmother, who is clearly getting very little help or communication from QLD police, let alone any help re the kids. It's just DISGUSTING.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...hild-sex-charges/story-fnje8bkv-1227029982030
Not a lot more reported in the GCB today, other than that the two children concerned were siblings who were children of a former employee.

Chardon appeared in court and when asked by the magistrate if he had anything to say, he consulted his legal team before saying &#8220;Nothing&#8221;.

Barrister Tony Kimmins sought bail for Chardon which was not opposed by the Crown Prosecutor Natalie Lima from the Director of Public Prosecutions.

You will note that... now to ensure a fair trial... his prior criminal history is being suppressed. Including the fact that he is currently in prison. That likely won't be mentioned to the jury either and only be raised in sentencing if he's found guilty.

Of course, the time for him to appeal both his conviction and the sentence is not up yet, so it's early days. That probably applies to considerations of the fate of his two youngest children, who certainly have had enough upheaval in their little lives.

Children of an employee.. I wonder where and how he got access to them?

Crazy stuff, this suppression of the fact he's currently in *prison* on child sex charges. What a stupid law. Of all crimes, pedophilia is so often a serial crime..

And he molested these kids a *month* after his wife "goes missing". I really do wonder now if Novy stumbled on some leverage to use in her divorce settlement.. and threatened to go to police. Though I still believe sheer greed on JC's part was behind it.

And somehow, his taking his own kids overseas the moment she vanishes is looking more suspicious... I mean, if the fugly step-daughters (who *are* POI's in Novy's abduction/death) can care for the kids all this time, why not on that trip?

Novy's out there, somewhere, waiting to be found. And her kids have no-one to protect them. :(

Newsprint version of GCB today went a little further in saying

"Chardon was granted bail with strict conditions that he not have not (sic) contact with any child under 16 except for his two young children , now aged 10 and 8.

"However bail was a mere formality as Chardon remains behind bars on other recent matters.

"The DPP is expected to indict Chardon next month and a trial is likely to be set for early next year."

Let's keep an eye on the court lists.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...hild-sex-charges/story-fnje8bkv-1227029982030
Not a lot more reported in the GCB today, other than that the two children concerned were siblings who were children of a former employee.

Chardon appeared in court and when asked by the magistrate if he had anything to say, he consulted his legal team before saying &#8220;Nothing&#8221;.

Barrister Tony Kimmins sought bail for Chardon which was not opposed by the Crown Prosecutor Natalie Lima from the Director of Public Prosecutions.

You will note that... now to ensure a fair trial... his prior criminal history is being suppressed. Including the fact that he is currently in prison. That likely won't be mentioned to the jury either and only be raised in sentencing if he's found guilty.

Of course, the time for him to appeal both his conviction and the sentence is not up yet, so it's early days. That probably applies to considerations of the fate of his two youngest children, who certainly have had enough upheaval in their little lives.

Wishful thinking at this stage but it would be nice to see our laws changed before he makes it back to court so that his criminal past could be brought up at his next trial.

OMG :burn:

We started with this case by worrying about what he did to his beautiful young wife ... now we also worry about every child that has come near this disgusting creep.

No wonder Novy went back to the house on the night that she 'disappeared'. She couldn't leave her children alone with this . She paid the highest price by returning to that house, and it seems nothing can save her children now. No court is helping them, no child protection service is doing the right thing. This is just too sad for words.

NO. WAY . !!! I can't believe it ! What a piece of filth he is.

Im amazed that he was allowed around his own children. Disgusting

Thing is, his wife was only just 4 weeks missing at the time -- he had to know the police had eyes on him for it. But he goes ahead and rapes more kids, anyway?

I think Mr Chardon might be quite used to getting away with things scot free.

JC sees NO Wrong in molesting children. <modsnip> He is a SERIAL PEDOPHILE!!!!

JCs older daughters could be victims as well as JC has manipulated them over the years to do what EVER JC wanted. As the judge stated in his sentencing, The director of the Gold Coast Centre Against Sexual Violence, Di McLeod, said she was impressed with some of Judge Wall's comments. "Persistent and predatory, he said a number of times. I think he(JC) understood the issue of grooming," she said. "he has groomed, and manipulated his victim to do what ever he wants."
You can connect the dots. Did Novy find out the same thing that Maureen did? There ARE MORE VICTIMS!!! the police need to dig deeper.

JC sees NO Wrong in molesting children. <modsnip> He is a SERIAL PEDOPHILE!!!!

JCs older daughters could be victims as well as JC has manipulated them over the years to do what EVER JC wanted. As the judge stated in his sentencing, The director of the Gold Coast Centre Against Sexual Violence, Di McLeod, said she was impressed with some of Judge Wall's comments. "Persistent and predatory, he said a number of times. I think he(JC) understood the issue of grooming," she said. "he has groomed, and manipulated his victim to do what ever he wants."
You can connect the dots. Did Novy find out the same thing that Maureen did? There ARE MORE VICTIMS!!! the police need to dig deeper.

Welcome to Websleuths The Whole Truth.

:Welcome1:

<modsnip>

I think there was a clue right back in the very first report in thread #1.

Bolded and underlined by me...

Headline of the report...

Homicide and organised crime squad investigate woman's disappearance on Gold Coast

February 11, 2013

A major crime scene has been established at the Chardon's Upper Coomera home and detectives from the Homicide and Major and Organised Crime squads are involved in the investigation.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ce-on-gold-coast/story-e6freoof-1226575260599

If I'm not mistaken, Novy was taking her daughter with her (not her son) on that day before she went missing. Is it possible because she knew that it's not save to leave her daughter in the house with her father?
It looks like JC only like girl (not boy), so that's why her son would be ok in the house with him.
Euwww... he is disgusting.

OMG :burn:

We started with this case by worrying about what he did to his beautiful young wife ... now we also worry about every child that has come near this disgusting creep.

No wonder Novy went back to the house on the night that she 'disappeared'. She couldn't leave her children alone with this . She paid the highest price by returning to that house, and it seems nothing can save her children now. No court is helping them, no child protection service is doing the right thing. This is just too sad for words.

The photo (in mobile uploads album) was posted on 23. June 2012 near Sidotopo, Jawa Timur, Indonesia and shows Novy's daughter in a bed, back up and with her head turned away from the camera. Photo comment reads "Stay away frm me". It might be significant - or might not - maybe time will tell.

Another observation that can be made from Novy's Facebook page is that she took the kids overseas for (seemingly) the full school term breaks Sept 12 and Dec 12/Jan 13 and apparently travelled without her husband. Maybe keeping them out of harm's way?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back