Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam's funeral tomorrow Friday 21/4/2017

:rose::rose:R.I.P. Sam :rose::rose:

It's really sad. The whole thing is just tragic.

Blessings to Sam :rose:

Just a theory but here goes
What if RB & AD sussed out Sam to see if he could get them some drugs ? When ST let them know he had some stuff (insert whatever drug) or could get some, they then decided to meet up at RB's place so ST could give them the drugs. ST expected cash payment for the drugs when he got there, and they told ST they didn't have the money but could he put it on credit for them, but Sam said no, i need the cash. And that is when they killed him and took the drugs anyway?
Or a scenario similar?

Yes totally agree ! I just want it all to come out so we can speak .

There is nothing wrong with you posting theories about whatever your thoughts are. As in .... "What if this happened" .... "What if this was the case". :wink:

Theories are what we do here. No rumours, no gossip, just theories ... and they could be anything, couldn't they? :)

If your theories turn out to be correct, what a smart person you will be!

Can't speak of anyone not mentioned by MSM in the crime though.

Or we could just wait a couple of weeks until the committals start, and see what comes out of the woodwork then. If it is not all suppressed! Just afraid it may be, as publication about Boscaino's committal/trial may affect Dyball's committal/trial, and vice versa ... until they are over for both of them.

Sam's funeral tomorrow Friday 21/4/2017:tears:

:rose::rose:R.I.P. Sam :rose::rose:
May he rest in peace. That has taken a long time to take place. I suppose forensics etc take longer when it isn't a natural cause of death.Thank you for that information

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There is nothing wrong with you posting theories about whatever your thoughts are. As in .... "What if this happened" .... "What if this was the case". :wink:

Theories are what we do here. No rumours, no gossip, just theories ... and they could be anything, couldn't they? :)

Or we could just wait a couple of weeks until the committals start, and see what comes out of the woodwork then. If it is not all suppressed! Just afraid it may be, as publication about Boscaino's committal/trial may affect Dyball's committal/trial, and vice versa ... until they are over for both of them.

:floorlaugh: :wink:

*staying logged in and eyes glued to the screen so I don't miss Tiddahmj's theories* :loveyou: SouthAussie!!!!

How do you bring a post from the previous Thread 3 over to this new thread to reply to it ???...:back: :tyou:

Good question!!
Hi there. You have to copy and paste. Just copy the post you're wanting to bring over to this thread and paste it by either hitting the "Reply to Thread" or "Quick Reply" Once you have copied and pasted it type [ Quote ]Originally Posted By *Name of member who's post you are copying and pasting...in front of the context and then type [ /Quote ] after context. Then hit return and type up your response! Do not leave spaces between [ Quote ] and [ /Quote]. I have left spaces so it doesn't appear as a quote here. It should look something like this:

Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth.....12/3/2017
I hope this post helps!!!

Also, try going advanced so you can "Preview" your post before you submit it, so if your post looks messed up due to incorrect placing of Quotes you can change it and hit preview again and again until appears right before submitting your post! Hope that helps. :D

Welcome Tiddahmj!

:welcome:

And thank you for what you've said.

That's what I've also heard recently......that we've all been looking at this case the wrong way round in assuming Sam owed RB $$ and assuming that RB was the higher-up figure in this scenario.......

Pure speculation of course and MOO.

Yes! I was going to outline a similar simplistic theory the other night but worried about being set upon by some of the more emotional posters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Tiddahmj!

:welcome:

And thank you for what you've said.

That's what I've also heard recently......that we've all been looking at this case the wrong way round in assuming Sam owed RB $$ and assuming that RB was the higher-up figure in this scenario.......

Pure speculation of course and MOO.

Yes! I was going to float a similar simplistic theory in the past few nights but worried about being attacked by some of the more emotional posters.

Hahahahha South Aus wink hahah

Yes! I was going to float a similar simplistic theory in the past few nights but worried about being attacked by some of the more emotional posters.

I don't know why it saved the edit as a new post *need more coffee*

Just a theory but here goes
What if RB & AD sussed out Sam to see if he could get them some drugs ? When ST let them know he had some stuff (insert whatever drug) or could get some, they then decided to meet up at RB's place so ST could give them the drugs. ST expected cash payment for the drugs when he got there, and they told ST they didn't have the money but could he put it on credit for them, but Sam said no, i need the cash. And that is when they killed him and took the drugs anyway?
Or a scenario similar?

That's as good as any Karrina, I have never thought ST was anything other than what appears to be a normal easy going young fellow who didn't see the evil that awaited. I think I said in previous thread something along those lines. I have always felt he got set upon by people he probably didn't see for who they really were. I think that's what has drawn me to this so much. The absolute sadness of it. All MOO

That's as good as any Karrina, I have never thought ST was anything other than what appears to be a normal easy going young fellow who didn't see the evil that awaited. I think I said in previous thread something along those lines. I have always felt he got set upon by people he probably didn't see for who they really were. I think that's what has drawn me to this so much. The absolute sadness of it. All MOO

Thanks, that's just speculation on my part though, :) I agree and don't think Sam knew the fate that would befall him that day, :(
The other theory i had was what if it was just someone, one of the perps. lost complete control of themselves and took it out on Sam? Like a crazy rage or something? Perhaps the two had been drinking etc.? Sounds like AD could of been a loose cannon from what some have said about probable issues he had? But that isn't an established fact yet, but seeing as all we know for now is Sam was murdered anything is possible i would think. Although i'm sure the police know a lot more than we do. We're not even sure of cause of death yet, only ST had been seriously assaulted. He could of been assaulted with fists or a weapon or both? We just don't know yet.

If you have followed many of the other Murder cases on WS, it is a highly emotionally charged environment on here sometimes, especially when it involves the murder of a child. I think that's normal from my experience. But if you are personally attacked on here you need to report it, because it is against TOS. Differing opinions are ok. and we can all agree to disagree. Respect is key.

Thanks, that's just speculation on my part though, :) I agree and don't think Sam knew the fate that would befall him that day, :(
The other theory i had was what if it was just someone, one of the perps. lost complete control of themselves and took it out on Sam? Like a crazy rage or something? Perhaps the two had been drinking etc.? Sounds like AD could of been a loose cannon from what some have said about probable issues he had? But that isn't an established fact yet, but seeing as all we know for now is Sam was murdered anything is possible i would think. Although i'm sure the police know a lot more than we do. We're not even sure of cause of death yet, only ST had been seriously assaulted. He could of been assaulted with fists or a weapon or both? We just don't know yet.

I always have an issue with someone suddenly doing something and not coming forward. Bit hard headed I know but once they allow people to suffer the wait Of not knowing I have instant anger to perps. Also in relation to not knowing COD, that usually means in case like this - the actual final single blow is not known, and sometimes it never is. Due to how horrible it sounds, I won't explain more but hope you understand what I mean.

I always have an issue with someone suddenly doing something and not coming forward. Bit hard headed I know but once they allow people to suffer the wait Of not knowing I have instant anger to perps. Also in relation to not knowing COD, that usually means in case like this - the actual final single blow is not known, and sometimes it never is. Due to how horrible it sounds, I won't explain more but hope you understand what I mean. This case has had very similar things as another I am close to.

Yes, i understand what you're saying. I know of a few young people that have been killed by what they call a "sucker punch" in Aus. Just one fatal blow.
There was a young man a few years ago on New Years eve that come across a young couple arguing and he tried to intervene. The guy punched him and knocked the young man backwards, and with that fell and his head smashed onto the concrete footpath and he died for trying to be a good samaritan.
Until we know Sam's actual c.o.d., which as you say might or not be determined by the ME.
My thoughts are because Sam was found in a reasonable amount of time that the medical examiner would probably know what killed him IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500