GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that new fb page some young guy has posted that he saw the empty car (with one pink hubcap apparently) on a road to Ballon. Hope that has been followed up :( I sent a screenshot to crimestoppers just in case.

On that new fb page some young guy has posted that he saw the empty car (with one pink hubcap apparently) on a road to Ballon. Hope that has been followed up :( I sent a screenshot to crimestoppers just in case.

Ballon? And empty?

Probably a dumb question, but why is the pic of Sarah's car showing it on the back of a tow truck? (unless it's the only photo available).

Yes the creep - nice way to talk. :notgood:

What is it that some people don't understand about social media and things coming back to haunt you. Once it's out there, it's there for all time.
Sounds (and looks) a real charmer. Needs his gob washed out with Sunlight soap.:furious:
I have a bad feeling about this.:twocents:

430626_4596880676022_1257996141_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430626_4596880676022_1257996141_n.jpg

Probably a dumb question, but why is the pic of Sarah's car showing it on the back of a tow truck? (unless it's the only photo available).

I assume that it is the only photo available. The only one that has been released by MSM anyway.

Just looked at that FB page with post from young guy about seeing the car, his profile looks genuine and he's from Ballarat.
Sarah is from Bacchus Marsh.

Link to family's FB page - http://www.facebook.com/findsarahcafferkey

The post about the car was yesterday -

I thought catwhiskers probably meant Ballan, not ballon. In regards to the info about seeing her car - I thought it would be easily identifiable due to the fact that it has pink registration plates on it with "OOHSEZ" on it, rather than a pink rim? I hope that person did report that information. MOO.

I thought catwhiskers probably meant Ballan, not ballon. In regards to the info about seeing her car - I thought it would be easily identifiable due to the fact that it has pink registration plates on it with "OOHSEZ" on it, rather than a pink rim? I hope that person did report that information. MOO.

I'm just thinking about the car and wondering what time on Friday they saw it, because that was the day her family last saw her. If it was during the day it might have been before she went missing. That family FB page is a bit confusing as is the quote below.
Have the friends disappeared too, or living in a vacuum?

"We don't know whether she's had an asthma attack or what's happened because no one has seen her, no one has seen her car and she hasn't used her phone. She hasn't accessed her bank accounts."
Ms Dickson saw her daughter last Friday at home. Police believe Sarah may have gone out with friends that night, but she has not made contact with her family for the past six days.
It's believed Ms Cafferkey visited a friend on Saturday afternoon but it is not known when she left her friend's house.
Police have asked people to watch out for her car, a silver 2001 Astra sedan with registration OOHSEZ on a pink background.
15 Nov 2012 8.29pm
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...out-with-friends/story-e6frf7kx-1226516991367

I'm just thinking about the car and wondering what time on Friday they saw it, because that was the day her family last saw her. If it was during the day it might have been before she went missing. That family FB page is a bit confusing.

It is very confusing, along with the other FB page that was set up. All over the place, people arguing and so on. Seriously :waitasec:!!!!!

Yes I did mean Ballan sorry. And irk ... I didn't notice that he said he had seen the car on Friday :(

Just looked at that FB page with post from young guy about seeing the car, his profile looks genuine and he's from Ballarat.
Sarah is from Bacchus Marsh.

Link to family's FB page - http://www.facebook.com/findsarahcafferkey

The post about the car was yesterday -

c141.png
tn_200612_02_ballan_ballan-daylesfordrd&geelong-ballanrd_c141.jpg

How did you work out he's from Ballerat? Not doubting you, just curious.

If CS, the little charmer on Sarah's FB page, is somehow involved, I would think he would have deleted his posts. Actually, while on the subject of her page, am I the only one who can only see the interaction between Sarah, CS and SH? With 981 friends I would have expected to see much more, unless each one has been individually hidden and she just hadn't got around to doing that one. Or left it there deliberately? :moo:

I mapped the potential back road between Sarah's home, Ballan and Ballerat, although there are a number of other roads that could potentially be taken. They look pretty quiet and unlikely to be used much due to what appears to be a good main road.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=ross+street,+bacchus+marsh&daddr=-37.6717048,144.3435313+to:Ballan,+Victoria,+Australia+to:-37.5936774,144.1463189+to:-37.58115,144.01977+to:-37.5891354,143.964003+to:ballerat&hl=en&ll=-37.634897,144.221649&spn=0.868942,1.234589&sll=-37.606344,144.034538&sspn=0.217319,0.308647&geocode=FUxdwf0dMqmbCCnzvTdH6b_WajE0Rl0q3Cl87g%3BFegswf0d64GaCCmtfIJANLnWajEAMUwOpHkFEw%3BFThGwv0dBreYCCkjYOFLarfWajGgcaAwpHkFBA%3BFbNdwv0djn-XCCnjXf2wSbTWajGBB9gOpHkFEw%3BFaKOwv0dOpGVCCk5jeBodUzRajHBbTMOpHkFEw%3BFXFvwv0dY7eUCCn5o22h-k7RajHf4I9zG2MnmA%3BFQXZwv0dFRKTCCl5GJMwVETRajEgt6AwpHkFBA&t=h&gl=uk&mra=dpe&mrsp=5&sz=12&via=1,3,4,5&z=10

Edited to add a second FB page. Nowhere near as busy, but worth keeping an eye on

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Sarah-Cafferkey/477292685654192?fref=ts

Snipped from Amber34's post above:

If CS, the little charmer on Sarah's FB page, is somehow involved, I would think he would have deleted his posts. Actually, while on the subject of her page, am I the only one who can only see the interaction between Sarah, CS and SH? With 981 friends I would have expected to see much more, unless each one has been individually hidden and she just hadn't got around to doing that one. Or left it there deliberately?

Yes I noticed the same thing on SCs fb page - it's the only conversation appearing.
The guy claiming to have seen the car earlier listed a Ballarat high school he attended years ago on his own page.

If CS, the little charmer on Sarah's FB page, is somehow involved, I would think he would have deleted his posts. Actually, while on the subject of her page, am I the only one who can only see the interaction between Sarah, CS and SH? With 981 friends I would have expected to see much more, unless each one has been individually hidden and she just hadn't got around to doing that one. Or left it there deliberately? :moo:

I mapped the potential back road between Sarah's home, Ballan and Ballerat, although there are a number of other roads that could potentially be taken. They look pretty quiet and unlikely to be used much due to what appears to be a good main road.

Edited to add a second FB page. Nowhere near as busy, but worth keeping an eye on

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Sarah-Cafferkey/477292685654192?fref=ts

Looks like people close to her as well. This is from the page -
about an hour ago.Sarah's Car: Silver Holden Astra registration OOHSEZ (has 1 pink hubcap)

I would say the sighting of the car by 'young mate' is 100% He posted the sighting Wed afternoon, I haven't seen any mention in MSM about the 'one pink hubcap' apart from the post above on a page that was only created 6 hours ago.
Reading his wall, he and his mates are well into cars and observant when driving around.

Thanks guys. I saw the high school but was thinking that there was more saying he was living there now, which may give a clue as to where the car was seen. Mind you, if they are petrol heads they could be driving around anywhere, not purely functional journeys like the sane members of the population ;)

I still think the single post being left on her FB is a bit odd - it looks deliberate.

I find it very unusual that no further information has been released as to where Sarah went to on the Friday night with friends, if she did in fact go out with friends. In the Jill Meagher case, the public were told about the places Jill had been on the night she went missing. Shop owners in the area were alerted and checked their CCTV footage and we all know the outcome of that. Bloody fantastic in that her murderer was caught.

In Sarah's case the Police are appealing to the public for information but what has been mentioned to date in MSM is rather confusing. Did Sarah go to a pub, a club, a friend's house or whatever on the Friday night? Why doesn't anyone know what she was wearing when she was last seen? I think there is a lot more to this and the Police are playing their cards close to their chest right now.

Thanks guys. I saw the high school but was thinking that there was more saying he was living there now, which may give a clue as to where the car was seen. Mind you, if they are petrol heads they could be driving around anywhere, not purely functional journeys like the sane members of the population ;)

I still think the single post being left on her FB is a bit odd - it looks deliberate.

BBM.

I tend to agree Amber34. I dare say the author of that post has been questioned by Police by now.

:twocents:

WOW just read FB comments on her updated profile picture, sure hope LE is looking at that person.

WOW all I can say

So sad and confusing! I'm still reeling from the Jill Meagher case, may she RIP. I hope this case has a happier ending. Where are you, Sarah???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname