Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I think his accounts show is that he wasn't the author of that game description. Perhaps he gave input on the storyline, but he doesn't come off particularly eloquent (though I can say nothing about his German). I was afraid there'd be a chan (like the perp in Lauren Giddings case) or deep web connection after hearing about the photos, but now I don't think there will be.

Here's the youtube account in question: https://www.youtube.com/user/Quetzalcoalt/

Worth noting that some of the article on SMH was exaggerated. Liking weird pseudo-edgy songs doesn't mean he was supporting the topic. Though, the Hilter stuff seems legit.

Yeah there is a difference between using games etc as pure fantasy/entertainment and actually having Neo-Nazi beliefs.

I've heard European countries are pretty sensitive about the topic of Neo-nazis, given history. I wonder if that's got something to do with the hasty exit?

He's only got one friend in that forum - his twin. Only one LinkedIn connection - probably his twin brother there too. Not even many online friends!

Yeah, his twin almost seems like an older sibling that was letting him "tag along." :/ I think there will be some truth to the diminished capacity bit on POI's end.

One thing I think his accounts show is that he wasn't the author of that game description. Perhaps he gave input on the storyline, but he doesn't come off particularly eloquent (though I can say nothing about his German). I was afraid there'd be a chan (like the perp in Lauren Giddings case) or deep web connection after hearing about the photos, but now I don't think there will be.
Sorry, what page or link are you specifically looking at?
Im not very well orientated in these forums :/, all I can see is the Quetza... one for the youtube stuff and then the QUetza... account in the Epic Gaming community forum. What other accounts are people referring to? Where can you see German? The only German statement Ive seen is the ich bereue nichts/i regret nothing.

Yeah there is a difference between using games etc as pure fantasy/entertainment and actually having Neo-Nazi beliefs.

I've heard European countries are pretty sensitive about the topic of Neo-nazis, given history. I wonder if that's got something to do with the hasty exit?

There's actually a strong neo-Nazi following in Germany. Of all places, ironically. Not saying it's rampant and pervading the nation, but it's definitely there in pockets, esp. amongst people of a similar demographic to V.

Wow, SMH were onto this, good job.

I'm assuming the government were putting the family up in a motel. They were assisting police and clearly couldn't go home, I'm pretty sure they do this kind of thing when there's no family they can stay with. I can't imagine where they'll go now, but I feel for them. We know nothing really about them, but I admire the way they've done the right thing thus far. I agree, I think it wouldn't be surprising at all to find out VS has some kind of diminished capacity.

I'm assuming the government were putting the family up in a motel. They were assisting police and clearly couldn't go home, I'm pretty sure they do this kind of thing when there's no family they can stay with. I can't imagine where they'll go now, but I feel for them. We know nothing really about them, but I admire the way they've done the right thing thus far. I agree, I think it wouldn't be surprising at all to find out VS has some kind of diminished capacity.

Sadly they are a second family ruined by the actions of VS but I'm so glad they are doing the right thing.

I mainly post on the Christina Morris threads and the family of the man charged with her abduction (he's the same age as VS) have so far refused to help the police at all and she remains missing after nearly 8 months.

His mother and brother are 'victims' of his horrendous actions too. They are not responsible for what he has done. They have done what they can to assist police. They may qualify for financial assistance from VOCAT (Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal) and be supported by welfare workers. They may be shocked and distressed by their son/brother's actions allegedly murdering Stephanie Scott then burning her corpse. They may be in need of support and assistance I imagine. My opinion only.

But what does BIRI MEAN?

Hi Froglady, :sorry:

My fault. I initially thought the rego on VS ute was 'BY BIRI' (and off I went sleuthing and came up with some anime enemy creature) but I was since corrected and the rego was actually standard issue - and I agree with those who say VS probably wouldn't bother getting personalised plates anyway.

You mean they think they'll try to argue he has some kind of intellectual disability or mental illness?

So sad: ss father telling daily tele his daughter and Aaron had been taking weekly dancing lessons in anticipation of their first dance as a couple. How sweet. At most weddings ive been to, the bride n groom just do a bit of back n forth shuffle for their dance togetber. Nothing like seeing a couple do a real waltz together :)
(Heard on 2gb news)

Her parents are so incredibly strong. At the memorial her mother had an almost serene look on her face, like she was channeling strength and peace from somewhere. They seem to put comforting the community above themselves.

I can't believe that someone in that link is taking a photo of Stephanie's father as he spends time looking at photos and the cards and flowers left at the school!!! Really???

and here we go with the 9news stuff.

The reclusive school cleaner accused of murdering NSW teacher Stephanie Scott pursued an active fantasy life online that involved military-themed computer games and neo-Nazi propaganda.

Vincent Stanford, 24, had no known friends, no social media profiles and barely talked to neighbours in Leeton, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
He pursued an 'active' fantasy life online. Right. His youtube hasn't had any activity for a long time and there were a couple of comments on game forums. He had no social media profiles anywhere. Really 'actively' pursuing a fantasy life online. My eyes are rolling so hard they're going to fall out the back of my head.

It would be much more truthful to say that while an online footprint for him barely exists, what does exist on youtube is worrying.

Talk about whipping it up.

www.9news.com.au/national/2015/04/1...ler-liked-neo-nazi-videos#LUxYpJu3SeO1fI2H.99

The secret online life of the loner accused of the brutal murder of Stephanie Scott revealed

She explained he had passed national criminal record checks and worked at multiple schools in the area, as well as the local TAFE.

'He was employed as a casual cleaner and worked on different sites a required,' Ms Dooley said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tal-murder-Stephanie-Scott.html#ixzz3XEV5HhWi

Leeton school wasnt the only place he cleaned :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member