Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a bit of hyperbole and sensationalism with your breakfast.

Today we might hear details about the cause of death, that might come with more information on VS?

“When you die I don’t know what happens really, but you leave this body and our spirit is what goes on,” Mr Scott said.
“She had plenty of spirit so, whatever happens, she should be in the best place possible because she had one of the best spirits you’ve ever come across.”

I love this quote from Stephanie Scott's father, it says everything.

When I typed in Websleuths Stephanie Scott into Google another website came up because those three words were in that website - apparently some of us are knobs :laughing:

Ugh grey box strikes again! Had to refresh 4 times :gaah:

I asked on thread #1 but didn't see it get answered (apologises if someone did reply) if Stephanie was murdered at the house, would they have allowed the family back so quickly or would they have kept the house as a crime scene for longer i.e.: until after the sentencing?

His mother and brother are 'victims' of his horrendous actions too. They are not responsible for what he has done. They have done what they can to assist police. They may qualify for financial assistance from VOCAT (Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal) and be supported by welfare workers. They may be shocked and distressed by their son/brother's actions allegedly murdering Stephanie Scott then burning her corpse. They may be in need of support and assistance I imagine. My opinion only.

You're right. We had a family friend murdered years ago. It was a small rural town. The killer's sister and her family copped a lot of abuse. She did Nothing wrong, she had no knowledge of it. It's sad that one person can ruin so many lives. His sister and her husband and kids were good people. Her husband was our school bus driver and he would drop us as close to our houses as he could to keep us safe!

I'm under the impression that he moved back here with his mum/ family? Re the 'why the move from the Netherlands' questions.. I wonder if he's always lived at home..

I'd not be surprised if this was his first murder. He made some pretty hefty mistakes.

When I typed in Websleuths Stephanie Scott into Google another website came up because those three words were in that website - apparently some of us are knobs :laughing:

There are a lot of similar forums out there that aren't keen on WS.

You mean they think they'll try to argue he has some kind of intellectual disability or mental illness?

My money's on Asperger's. It's the new ADHD/warrior gene for defense lawyers with socially inept clients.

fruity, could not agree more with you, re media hype. as if a murder is not sensational enough.

Speaking of his net use, though -- for a guy that into computers and games, his visible footprint/contact list is pretty small, it kind of doesn't gel. Perhaps the bulk of his activity was somewhere not so visible (to popular search engines).

Well we hadn't uncovered any of the neo nazi stuff and IIRC we hadn't even hypothesised about it. Who knows what else will be dug up?!

They must have found his youtube/google plus profile.

If you are a game developer you probably know a lot more about the internet and how to block your profiles from the common search engines. VS has been around a lot of developers so probably picked up a few clues to keeping a low or hidden profile on the net. While I love GOOGLE I think it only does very shallow searches. They have always been good enough for me - but I am sure there are ways to get to the deep web and we just don't have the tools.

Ha, I saw that too! The irony of someone on that particular forum calling people on this forum "knobs" was not lost on me. And the guy said he read 30 pages of the WS thread - an odd way to spend your time, if you dislike it so much.

A good summary:

WHAT WE KNOW
+ Stephanie Scott’s last confirmed location was at Leeton High School where she was preparing lesson plans and making last minute wedding preparations.
+ Her red Mazda car had been parked at the school but was found abandoned in a field about 8km outside Leeton.
+ Her body was found in bush about 70km northwest of the town late on Friday.
+ Police allege she was murdered between 11am and 7.20pm on Easter Sunday.
+ An iPad belonging to Ms Scott was recovered from a canal. A witness claims a man in a white Hilux threw an object the size of an iPad into the water and drove off.
WHAT WE DON’T KNOW
+ Where Ms Scott was killed
+ How she was killed
+ If she knew her murderer
+ How whoever abandoned her car 8km from town left the area
+ Why she was killed
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...out-how-she-died/story-fns0kb1g-1227302951632

Ha, I saw that too! The irony of someone on that particular forum calling people on this forum "knobs" was not lost on me. And the guy said he read 30 pages of the WS thread - an odd way to spend your time, if you dislike it so much.

My thoughts exactly :laugh:

I hope you're proud of yourselves, getting the media to paint a God-awful picture of gamers.

I'm a BETA tester, who adores horror, and I assure you, I have NO plans to kill anyone. :-/

If you are going to blame games, or love of horror, for Mr Stanford's actions, then you must also think similar minds, such as movie maker 'Wes Craven', and horror author, 'Stephen King', and everyone who has read their books, or watched their movies; are also psychotic killers. o_O

At least WE aren't on a forum, posting accusitory garbage at the fiance, as some of you did, before it was deleted. :-/

We aren't pretending to be 'Sam Spade', and creating truly SICK theories, that MUST stem from your OWN disturbed thoughts.

<modsnip>

I hope you're proud of yourselves, getting the media to paint a God-awful picture of gamers.

I'm a BETA tester, who adores horror, and I assure you, I have NO plans to kill anyone. :-/

If you are going to blame games, or love of horror, for Mr Stanford's actions, then you must also think similar minds, such as movie maker 'Wes Craven', and horror author, 'Stephen King', and everyone who has read their books, or watched their movies; are also psychotic killers. o_O

At least WE aren't on a forum, posting accusitory garbage at the fiance, as some of you did, before it was deleted. :-/

We aren't pretending to be 'Sam Spade', and creating truly SICK theories, that MUST stem from your OWN disturbed thoughts.

<modsnip>

I don't believe anyone here "got" the media to do anything. If media organisations have made the decision to report on certain aspects of the alleged killer's life, that's their prerogative. Many people have posted here that it's incorrect to demonise gamers, and that individuals who commit heinous acts are responsible for their own decisions and behaviour.

And how has anyone's life been "exploited", and for what purpose? How has anyone posting here benefited or gained an advantage in life from their posts?

Yes. I am Rupert Murdoch in disguise and I made the media do it.

In other news my juicer malfunctioned his morning and now I smell like carrot, celery, cucumbers, parsley and beetroot. And I keep finding chia seeds in my eyebrows. Watch out for the midday news updates.

Would the high school have computers systems that would cope with his development. Could he have been using their facilities?

Yes. I am Rupert Murdoch in disguise and I made the media do it.

In other news my juicer malfunctioned his morning and now I smell like carrot, celery, cucumbers, parsley and beetroot. And I keep finding chia seeds in my eyebrows. Watch out for the midday news updates.

:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member