Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooww Mummy those pebbles hurt me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So if I (a total stranger to you whom you invited into your home for a casual sexual encounter) were drunk, and I told you I was a pyscho (as W did), and acted like one (as W did) threw rocks at you in your own Home, and threw them randomly around your Home, you'd be blase, quite calm and casual about it, even though you too were intoxicated? Yes? You'd just say, "Carry on Sister?"

Thank you. Also... This judge. Whose side is he on? Are the judges directions favoring the accused here? He sounds suss to me

Warriena had a BAC of .156. At that level, it's hard to imagine her being any threat to a person twice her size, given that her coordination and ability to ambulate would have been impaired. Would the jury be considering this?

Also... I can't remember ever reading what Warriena was wearing when she was found. Was she clothed?
Clothing has been ignored , I feel its another clue about her decision to escape via another neighboring room . Pants only ? Her alc level was possibly even higher , Jmo

sent from a tiny cheap gadget

Thank you. Also... This judge. Whose side is he on? Are the judges directions favoring the accused here? He sounds suss to me

Well, I thought he was brilliant in the trial of Gerard Baden-Clay, so I'd find it very hard to criticise him here.

Report a nuisance or disturbance
What is a disturbance?

A disturbance could include:

assault or threat of assault
use of threatening or abusive language
behaviour that is uncontrolled, violent, disorderly, indecent, offensive or threatening
behaviour that causes a substantial, unreasonable annoyance or disruption
willful damage to property.

How to report a nuisance or disturbance

Call Policelink on 13 14 44 for non-urgent help.

You should only call Triple Zero (000) if:

a crime is happening now
a life is threatened
the event is time critical, such as a fire.

https://www.qld.gov.au/law/crime-an...disturbance/report-a-nuisance-or-disturbance/

If Only !!

My thoughts exactly! Anything the jury ask that may lead to a guilty verdict is deemed irrelevant. How can the CCTV objet be irrelevant? I honestly feel like I need to take Justice Byrne outside for a ciggy and a long chat, one on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther