Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
"reasonably satisfied" is not a criminal law standard of proof. It could have been a family law natter, or a guardianship board hearing.

Considering the fact that the allegations were rejected, I would say that "reasonably satisfied" was a criminal law standard of proof for that particular judge.

Yes, it could have been a family law matter or any other court matter including Criminal we don't know, but the fact is these allegations were considered by a judge in a trial/hearing.

"reasonably satisfied" is not a criminal law standard of proof. It could have been a family law natter, or a guardianship board hearing.
After re reading the article for the 10th time, it appears it's allegations that may have been made during a family law matter and that's what all the judge's comments are in regards to. People say despicable thing's to try swing the custody case to fall their way.

If it was in regards to BS being charged for other unrelated sexual matters, wouldn't the prosecution have submitted those details to show ' well hey he's been charged prior but it's been dismissed'

this is old news but i wonder why he was being interviewed about his "treatment" of children?

TRADESMAN Bill Spedding was *interviewed by Family and Community Services about his treatment of children just days before detectives began investigating him over the disappearance of little William Tyrell.
“It was an unrelated issue that’s been adversely affected by the William Tyrell activity,” he said.
Mr Spedding had been initially *interviewed by FACS workers on *December 9 last year

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

bearbear.....I forgot about this...well done.....what the hell was he needing to be interviewed for ?

After re reading the article for the 10th time, it appears it's allegations that may have been made during a family law matter and that's what all the judge's comments are in regards to. People say despicable thing's to try swing the custody case to fall their way.

If it was in regards to BS being charged for other unrelated sexual matters, wouldn't the prosecution have submitted those details to show ' well hey he's been charged prior but it's been dismissed'

I don't think so Spiritualdreaming, considering that previous criminal history isn't normally allowed during a trial, a bail hearing could be different though.

I don't think so Spiritualdreaming, considering that previous criminal history isn't normally allowed during a trial, a bail hearing could be different though.

A bail hearing is different. However it would be a very cheeky prosecutor who submit that a prior uncharged act was relevant. A prosecutor who did that would do so in the knowledge that they would be treated with disdain by that judge for the rest of their career.

this is old news but i wonder why he was being interviewed about his "treatment" of children?

TRADESMAN Bill Spedding was *interviewed by Family and Community Services about his treatment of children just days before detectives began investigating him over the disappearance of little William Tyrell.
“It was an unrelated issue that’s been adversely affected by the William Tyrell activity,” he said.
Mr Spedding had been initially *interviewed by FACS workers on *December 9 last year

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302
Allegations made from a unhappy mother, that so desperately wants her kid's back possibly [emoji6]

Allegations made from a unhappy mother, that so desperately wants her kid's back possibly [emoji6]

but didnt the department inform her when she contacted them that they were already nvestigating him but couldnt tell her why and this was before bs was named a poi?

Thanks Krig. The reporter is Cameron Price from Sky News. I'll see if I can track him down and ask him to clarify what he reported.

ETA: I also think of Noah whenever I hear the word septic. Poor little darling.

thanks makara, great if he can clarify police actually said this, so hope its true and theres still hope for the little boy!

It must be at least before William's second birthday, based on the photos/videos released. The one where he is in the highchair Dad says happy birthday, and he looks younger than with the firetruck cake pic. The voice sounds the same as FD voice IMO.

I THINK he was about 12 months. So he'd been fostered for awhile

Do we know where it is?
The house is right next to these 2 road's
e4225636afdbd69814554503e337a6f2.jpg
d5a797896bd42b6fc6e0f1052276e79e.jpg

but didnt the department inform her when she contacted them that they were already nvestigating him but couldnt tell her why and this was before bs was named a poi?

I think they couldn't tell her that bs was being investigated by detectives on wt case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that wt's great aunt is wishing for him and his mother(who shares the same birthday as wt) to be reunited very very soon .
Would love to know how he was being "shared" between ff and bio when he was taken
As someone who has worked within the child protection field, I would think it highly likely that Bio mum would have had access visits with William.

As someone who has worked within the child protection field, I would think it highly likely that Bio mum would have had access visits with William.

So there's a good chance they knew about the kendall trip

ATTENTION OUR AUSTRALIAN WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS

Are you looking for a volunteer job where you feel the love from people all over the world? Well, you won't find that job at Websleuths ;)

However, if you are looking to become more invovled in the Australian cases and would like to be a part of our Websleuths moderation team please email us at websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Tell us why you would like to be a Websleuths moderator.

Granted you won't always feel the love from members but I can promise you it is fulfilling, can be fun and your job is never boring.

Pass the word around.

Thanks,
Tricia

I just spoke to a local re the noises and it wasn't in Benaroon Drive, here is a pic of the house where noises were heard.

2300b71bd3603b94cf8c0b41fd42b032.jpg

Thanks for this spiritualdreaming. So the suspicions about 35 Benaroon Drive can be put to rest.

Sosocurious was it you that posted in the previous thread of a news article that referred to a pass court hearing and those documents were mentioned in the bail hearing?

Mr O'Brien said the statements about his client allegedly causing horrific injuries to the girls - which are from a court hearing in the late 1980s - were made by the victims after 'tutoring' or 'coaching' by their mother and other adults.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-related-child-rapist-murderer.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member