Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few on here that seem adamant that bs is not involved, can those of you offer a reason why you think he is not ? Purely ask to get another perspective that some of us may not be aware of

I'm not sure completely. But there has been no evidence released at all to prove he is. It's all circumstantial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure completely. But there has been no evidence released at all to prove he is. It's all circumstantial.

I agree, and i guess they could try a case on circumstantial evidence and without recovery of the child, but much more difficult to prove in court, but it has been done before.

Wasn't Jubelin involved in the historical case against BS too at the time?

I have not heard that but not sure. Jubekin seems 40 odd years? Case was 1989 wasn't it so Jubelin wound of been barely 20?

I have not heard that but not sure. Jubekin seems 40 odd years? Case was 1989 wasn't it so Jubelin wound of been barely 20?

I thought i read that in one of the msm articles, but yeah i guess it would depend how old he was back then?

BBM: This IMO is a bit of strategic game playing...

The question I would be asking..... Was it the Ex and Daughters bringing up the past allegations?

Seems illogical as" they" or even the Ex alone, has had ample time to rehash this accusation in a vexatious manner in more recent years -

Imagine the trouble that could have been caused to stop him from ever being able to care for his grandkids....yet it appears these complaints were only minor notes not given much weight or substance - hence now the Mother of those children has called on the ombudsman to further make enquires of how her children were ever left in his care.....If there was a compaign of vexatious complaints in more recent years....you could bet your bottom dollar DOCS would have taken it seriously.

So who do you think had the most to gain.... or could gain something.... by having him charged with these historical accusations.

Jubelin did state they had brought in a psychologist ....

IMO it's more feasible a prompting was made to proceed as it would benefit a psychological response by their POI...which could then be observed and further analysed.

Is that morally correct.... possibly not...but when your charged with the responsibility of finding a missing three year old and you have the legal right to challenge, previously unchallenged accusations .... it may be a case of all is fair in love and war.

Bill Speeding spent his time prior to his bail @ Cessnock Maximum Security Prison

Wonder where Tony Jones spent his time prior to sentencing???????
BBM: I hadn't thought of this before. Cops come a knockin.....Answer: "Yeah he's got skeletons in his closet, ask him about ...blah blah (not WT)". Perhaps things were blown out of proportion by aiming the conversation at other accusations because the opportunity arose.
Sorry if I misinterpreted this Puggs, but it flicked a switch in my helmet.

BBM: True.

But I am at a loss that not one member of the Laurieton school community (Everyone loves their 15 minutes of fame) has come out and said....Hey this is not right ...HE WAS was at the school that day.

The school provided a no comment.

This lady friend who was supposed to have accompanied him and his wife that day hasn't come forward defending her friend.

The Café alibi obviously can't be substantiated ...lol... On that line of thinking!!

If Bill Spedding was where he said he was and provided evidence then the police would have come out publicly and stated that he was cleared - as there is proof..

Just as if...if they found something surely they would have arrested him by now!!!

If only an investigation was that simple....

The complexities of an active investigation into a missing child case that may involve a paedophile ring...to be brought down to basic reasoning that if they found a convictable offence - he'd be arrested..... seems to indicate a lack of understanding of the bigger picture IMO

Jubelin was involved with Bills ex brother in laws case .... sorry I had a link...but lost it.

BBM: True.

But I am at a loss that not one member of the Laurieton school community (Everyone loves their 15 minutes of fame) has come out and said....Hey this is not right ...HE WAS was at the school that day.

The school provided a no comment.

This lady friend who was supposed to have accompanied him and his wife that day hasn't come forward defending her friend.

The Café alibi obviously can't be substantiated ...lol... On that line of thinking!!

If Bill Spedding was where he said he was and provided evidence then the police would have come out publicly and stated that he was cleared - as there is proof..

Just as if...if they found something surely they would have arrested him by now!!!

If only an investigation was that simple....

The complexities of an active investigation into a missing child case that may involve a paedophile ring...to be brought down to basic reasoning that if they found a convictable offence - he'd be arrested..... seems to indicate a lack of understanding of the bigger picture IMO

I agree if BS has an alibi it should indeed be verifiable, and i would think at such a public place as a school someone would of remembered something? But otoh maybe people don't want to get involved seeing it is such a high profile case and try to avoid the media circus? What can BS prove about that day?

Jubelin was involved with Bills ex brother in laws case .... sorry I had a link...but lost it.

Thanks puggle for clarifying. I knew i read something about it, lol.

Food for thought....

Police uncover a small town drug dealer and have evidence he is dealing drugs (highly convictable) they also have evidence this same person is supplied his drugs by a Major importer supplying drugs to many more dealers...

What a quandary???.... surely their first response should be to arrest the small town drug dealer - he has committed a crime!!!

Be blown with trying to utilise this person and track his movements that may lead you to the major importer or even the other dealers he supplies.

No....arrest one person on one conviction and let this opportunity pass you by to get to the Mr Big and the many more creeps supplying drugs..

At some point in time logical thinking needs to be utilised...

I'd rather they get the local small town dealer, the importer and the other scum dealers in one fell swoop...than arrest one measly dealer.

Thanks puggle for clarifying. I knew i read something about it, lol.

No worries.....someone will have the link if you want to see it...poster "FromGermany" is always good at linking...has found links for me many a times - as I am very lazy in that department.

Yeah I was shocked when I first found out he was involved in the case back then.... weird co incidence...

OT but interesting to those of us who are amateur (or actual) criminologists. Australian television channel, ABC2; two programs, first one starting at 10:00pm tonight about a British woman who killed her child, and the next at 10:50pm on solitary confinement. Another, same channel, this coming Tuesday at 9:40pm on Broadmoor.

(Note: Will post ABC iview program links after they're broadcast. Hopefully, interested OS WSers will be able to stream them.)

Here you go:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/i-took-my-babys-life/ *

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/inside-solitary-confinement/ZX9203A001S00

* This would have to be the saddest documentary I have ever seen. I'm not known for my advocacy of mothers who commit infanticide but this woman was so obviously suffering a severe psychotic episode at the time she killed her toddler. It just goes to show how vital our mental health services are.

*hugs kitty cats for comfort*

I'm thinking that the abduction was not opportunistic - not if there were 2 suspicious cars hanging around.

Police have said they did not release the information about the cars until now for "strategic reasons".

The fact that they hid this information - and kept saying it was opportunistic - was it a strategy to play dumb and not alarm the perps?

For some reason they want to release the information about the cars now. It will be fascinating when it all comes out, how this investigation was carried out. I just wish it never had to happen :(

No, I can't offer a reason why BS is NOT involved (see my signature quote). I suspect he is a POI for more reasons than we know. Him being made a public POI may be a strategy by LE. They know a bigger picture, and BS may be a foot in the door.

Out of curiosity would LE ever announce someone is no longer a POI?In regards to the spiral of posts ending the previous thread, I present this analogy: If I buried a jigsaw puzzle in a sandpit and told someone they were to to solve the puzzle, but only gave them a spade full of holes, and rules that they could only dig here, here and here, then where do you think they'll dig and keep digging?

The answer to WT may be not what we find, but what we don't find.

Also, for those sleuths in NSW that holidayed for the long weekend: you'll need to take Tuesday off work to catch up on your real purpose in life: Sleuthing.

BBM: Not sure...never seen where police have gone on record to declare a person of interest is no longer one..... maybe it's happened before here in OZ...but I personally have never seen it.

IMO: Police most likely view the media as a pain in the backside ... and counterproductive to their investigation....just another thing to deal with when they really don't have the time...

although having said that... I believe I have seen one media outlet been used affectively in a psychological game against Bill Spedding...and it does appear intentional.

The fact that they hid this information - and kept saying it was opportunistic - was it a strategy to play dumb and not alarm the perps?

For some reason they want to release the information about the cars now. It will be fascinating when it all comes out, how this investigation was carried out. I just wish it never had to happen :(

They've known all along whose cars they were, imo. I think they just wanted to find the cars.

I thought the reason BS was looked at as a POI was because of the g/mother needing someone to fix her washing machine and because BS had dealings with her in that regard? If BS had never been summoned by her to do that wonder if WT would of gone missing? Maybe, maybe not? Did he know those people at all prior to that event? In most missing child cases especially a child that young police usually look at the last person to see or be with the child as a POI until they can be ruled out or not. In this case that was ruled out.
So then if it was indeed proven or has since been proven that the white wagon that WT's FM seen that morning parked there prior to WT's disappearance had anything to do with it and was driven at the time by AJ then 2+2 should equal 4 shouldn't it?

We are just the onlookers......who knows....Maybe the info about the cars being sighted that morning is all bogus too...and simply a plan to gather information.

Maybe Tony Jones came up on their radar later on and they made up the story of the cars been seen on the street.....maybe it was just a ploy to see if anyone came forward and said they remembered seeing x car in Kendall that day...

We are just the onlookers......who knows....Maybe the info about the cars being sighted that morning is all bogus too...and simply a plan to gather information.

Maybe Tony Jones came up on their radar later on and they made up the story of the cars been seen on the street.....maybe it was just a ploy to see if anyone came forward and said they remembered seeing x car in Kendall that day...

So do you think the FM is in on it too seeing as she mentioned the info. to police about the cars being parked there?

So do you think the FM is in on it too seeing as she mentioned the info. to police about the cars being parked there?

It was merely a suggestion...I have no idea...maybe the cars were seen on that day...or maybe it was a fabricated account...

IMO: we won't know the whole truth until the investigation runs it's course...

just saying...IMO..Police can (and rightly so) say whatever they want..employ any tactic they like...OVERLOOK obvious offences if it ultimately helps uncover the truth of what happened to William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500