Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/i-took-my-babys-life/ *

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/inside-solitary-confinement/ZX9203A001S00

* This would have to be the saddest documentary I have ever seen. I'm not known for my advocacy of mothers who commit infanticide but this woman was so obviously suffering a severe psychotic episode at the time she killed her toddler. It just goes to show how vital our mental health services are.

*hugs kitty cats for comfort*

short on downloads....grrr...live in the sticks - having to rely on very expensive $90 for 15G per month....roll

on the 10th of the month...

Lol....go hug those kitty cats Bohemian...I have 4 that I will be too....

It was merely a suggestion...I have no idea...maybe the cars were seen on that day...or maybe it was a fabricated account...

IMO: we won't know the whole truth until the investigation runs it's course...

just saying...IMO..Police can (and rightly so) say whatever they want..employ any tactic they like...OVERLOOK obvious offences if it ultimately helps uncover the truth of what happened to William.

All good, was just thinking how FM reported about how she saw the vehicles there that morning and then remembered and reported it to police. So i dunno either.
Yes i understand that police don't tell the public a lot of stuff and have their strategies of what they put out there and how they investigate. And of course finding William is of utmost importance and to bring the perp/s to account for the crime. I sincerely hope they are close to doing that.

I agree if BS has an alibi it should indeed be verifiable, and i would think at such a public place as a school someone would of remembered something? But otoh maybe people don't want to get involved seeing it is such a high profile case and try to avoid the media circus? What can BS prove about that day?

People not wanting to become involved in such a high profile case.......in this day and age of self obsessed (selfie) generation....and not one person has come forward????

Bill Spedding could ask his friend who attended the school function to go on record in the media....

All good, was just thinking how FM reported about how she saw the vehicles there that morning and then remembered and reported it to police. So i dunno either.
Yes i understand that police don't tell the public a lot of stuff and have their strategies of what they put out there and how they investigate. And of course finding William is of utmost importance and to bring the perp/s to account for the crime. I sincerely hope they are close to doing that.

Me too Karinna...

Night xx

People not wanting to become involved in such a high profile case.......in this day and age of self obsessed (selfie) generation....and not one person has come forward????

Bill Spedding could ask his friend who attended the school function to go on record in the media....

But being older people i'm not sure about that? The younger generation definitely. What about the grandchild receiving the award wouldn't he be able to say if his grandparent was there? Kids usually notice stuff like that don't they as to who is there for them?

But being older people i'm not sure about that? The younger generation definitely. What about the grandchild receiving the award wouldn't he be able to say if his grandparent was there? Kids usually notice stuff like that don't they as to who is there for them?

BBM

The one person who knows if he was there or not is MS. If she knows he was not there then shame shame shame on her for not saying so. Why would you need to consult a clairvoyant if you knew where he was at the time of the abduction ? And if MS is reading this thread then I hope you are telling the truth and not lying out of some unfounded sense of loyalty. BUT I wonder would she lie for him if she knew the reason for William's abduction and that he was being cared for in a safe environment.

BBM

The one person who knows if he was there or not is MS. If she knows he was not there then shame shame shame on her for not saying so. And if MS is reading this thread then I hope you are telling the truth and not lying out of some unfounded sense of loyalty.

Well if MS was there with BS then definitely she knows. I would certainly hope he tells the truth about that.

It was merely a suggestion...I have no idea...maybe the cars were seen on that day...or maybe it was a fabricated account...

IMO: we won't know the whole truth until the investigation runs it's course...

just saying...IMO..Police can (and rightly so) say whatever they want..employ any tactic they like...OVERLOOK obvious offences if it ultimately helps uncover the truth of what happened to William.

But contrary to popular belief, especially in cases like this, the do not lie or fabricate stories.

Here you go:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/i-took-my-babys-life/ *

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/inside-solitary-confinement/ZX9203A001S00

* This would have to be the saddest documentary I have ever seen. I'm not known for my advocacy of mothers who commit infanticide but this woman was so obviously suffering a severe psychotic episode at the time she killed her toddler. It just goes to show how vital our mental health services are.

*hugs kitty cats for comfort*

I don't see the connection to William's case and the links you've posted. As you mentioned, it is totally off topic.

BBM: True.

But I am at a loss that not one member of the Laurieton school community (Everyone loves their 15 minutes of fame) has come out and said....Hey this is not right ...HE WAS was at the school that day.

The school provided a no comment.

Yes I have to agree with you puggle. MSM approach anyone and everyone they can find, if only to headline that next sound bite of "new witnesss comes forward - exclusive."

There will always be somebody that will want to be up there. The fact there hasn't been anyone speaks volumes.

IMO, BS is too sketchy to not be involved somehow. Something isn't right somewhere along the line with him.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... :rubberducky:

BBM: This IMO is a bit of strategic game playing...

The question I would be asking..... Was it the Ex and Daughters bringing up the past allegations?

Seems illogical as" they" or even the Ex alone, has had ample time to rehash this accusation in a vexatious manner in more recent years -

Imagine the trouble that could have been caused to stop him from ever being able to care for his grandkids....yet it appears these complaints were only minor notes not given much weight or substance - hence now the Mother of those children has called on the ombudsman to further make enquires of how her children were ever left in his care.....If there was a compaign of vexatious complaints in more recent years....you could bet your bottom dollar DOCS would have taken it seriously.

So who do you think had the most to gain.... or could gain something.... by having him charged with these historical accusations.

Jubelin did state they had brought in a psychologist ....

IMO it's more feasible a prompting was made to proceed as it would benefit a psychological response by their POI...which could then be observed and further analysed.

Is that morally correct.... possibly not...but when your charged with the responsibility of finding a missing three year old and you have the legal right to challenge, previously unchallenged accusations .... it may be a case of all is fair in love and war.

Bill Speeding spent his time prior to his bail @ Cessnock Maximum Security Prison

Wonder where Tony Jones spent his time prior to sentencing???????

I'm sure these charges were instigated by police, rather than by the complainants. One of the complainants has no recollection at all.

I have thought this from when charges were first laid.

The DPP has been told by a judge that the case is weak for various reasons. Relevant transcripts are lost. These charges shouldnt even be in court without the transcripts of the initial investigation!! And yet they are. It is very rare for a defendant, charged with a 30 year old offence, with no evidence of subsequent offending, to be denied bail. And yet he was. Police/DPP fought hard to have bail refused at the initial bail application before a magistrate (before that decision was rightfully overturned in the Supreme Court).

The investigation and prosecution of the historical offences smacks to me of external pressures placed on the DPP, presumably by police.

But contrary to popular belief, especially in cases like this, the do not lie or fabricate stories.

I agree that police wouldn't deliberately put out fabricated stories to the media to further an investigation.

I don't see the connection to William's case and the links you've posted. As you mentioned, it is totally off topic.

There isn't a connection to William's case; other than indirectly, and I don't mean to challenge your authority as a moderator by replying on-thread.

I've discovered BS' former brother-in-law, Jeffrey John Hillsley, underwent Deep Sleep Therapy at the notorious Chelmsford Private Hospital on 8 occasions between 1973-78:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...ynonyms=0&query=jeffrey AND john AND hillsley

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_sleep_therapy

Therefore, I thought one of the programs would give some general insight into the link between certain mental illnesses (such as psychosis) and violent crime that may be useful when considering whether the historical child sexual abuse charges BS is facing could have, in fact, been committed by Hillsley in the 1980s.

As for the program on solitary confinement, I thought it may inform us how AJ's lawyer was able to successfully petition the magistrate to allow AJ's 2 year custodial sentence to include time served, as he had been held in solitary confinement for 12 months and was likely to serve the remainder of his sentence in the same manner. Due to the social isolation experienced by inmates in solitary confinement throughout the world, it is cited by a number of scientific studies to result in lasting mental damage. There are moves to have solitary confinement banned, led by the United Nations:

https://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=40097#.VhF2p0gzHJs

(selfie) generation....

RSBM

Selfie generation......[emoji1] Thanks for the chuckle!

Yes, why haven't we heard from this person?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that the abduction was not opportunistic - not if there were 2 suspicious cars hanging around.

Police have said they did not release the information about the cars until now for "strategic reasons".

The fact that they hid this information - and kept saying it was opportunistic - was it a strategy to play dumb and not alarm the perps?l

It is my belief that, if this was a planned abduction, the chances of WT being alive are significantly higher than if it was a random opportunistic abduction. IMO

I find this amazing.

Can you imagine Jubelin when he realised the connection.

'Ello 'ello 'ello'.

A true light bulb moment.

i know! and wondering if at the time bs was also questioned by jubelin because of the family relationship between them etc, and jubelin would have all those old files from back then to refer to now

BBM

The one person who knows if he was there or not is MS. If she knows he was not there then shame shame shame on her for not saying so. Why would you need to consult a clairvoyant if you knew where he was at the time of the abduction ? And if MS is reading this thread then I hope you are telling the truth and not lying out of some unfounded sense of loyalty. BUT I wonder would she lie for him if she knew the reason for William's abduction and that he was being cared for in a safe environment.

It's a shame MS didn't ask the clairvoyant if she knew where little William was. Not that I believe in that rubbish. I still don't get how she needed to ask, IF he was having coffee with her and at the assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500