Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to quote/like/thank a post via tapatalk but I agree crab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The little heart at the bottom of the post is the thank you button, and to quote/reply to a post hit the backwards arrow :) Hope that helps!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

AJ is facing 5 rape charges in NSW.
Historical was not mentioned was it?

Is NC the mother of the bio Dad? I'm not sure how much can be said here but a while ago some sleuthers pointed out that William and his sister had the same father and both were placed in care... but not the half siblings.

In Tony Jones' conviction for indecent aggravated assault of an 11yo, it was reported that TJ regularly abused his young victim for more than 2 yrs. Court documents show that Jones gave her regular high doses of ADHD medication Catapres.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/1743cf18eadd8bc4b860a6ae7cbf6d76

From personal experience, Catapres is prescribed by some paediatricians for off label usage to assist ASD kids having sleep problems. It’s an anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) medication with drowsiness being the desired side-affect. It’s also non-residual, leaves the system quickly & the child wakes up fresh & ready for school next morning. It needs to be taken nightly & comes with a warning not to suddenly stop usage (reducing dosage over time required). I know it takes just one pill (100mg) to send an active 11yo off to sleep in usually just over 1hr. I shudder to think how many he gave that poor girl & what affect it had on her.

For TJ to be heavily dosing up his victim regularly with Catapres, I have to wonder how nobody noticed – whose medication was it, if prescribed for another child why didn’t their carer, chemist, GP or paediatrician twig that it was running short prematurely? Or was another child denied their meds?

You can’t get a repeat of this medication filled before a specified date calculated from last time supplied. What makes Catapres a more involved option is that your average GP won’t issue or renew a script for off label paediatric usage – not without initial & ongoing referral back to a paed. (In QLD at least) those appts are not easy to obtain without planning ahead (public or private). There is high demand, worse in regional areas. I am certain I would notice if our much-needed supply ran out prematurely. Big deal in more ways than one!

With all this in mind, IMO Tony giving the victim high doses of Catapres leaves a sickening possibility that another person/s knew or turned a blind eye to what Tony Jones was doing. And if they’re ok with that… what else would they be ok with??

Another GAPA member, Anthony Jones, is behind bars and awaiting a September 14 sentencing for indecently assaulting a different 11-year-old child.

Both men — who are close friends — were arrested and charged in the time following the disappearance of William.

Both pleaded guilty to touching their young victims on their genital areas. More serious charges, including child rape, were dropped against Jones.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/2cf5bb61e3c9a22ef6b499aff77f19cd

I guess I am wondering if it is the same victim or other victims have come forward.

In Tony Jones' conviction for indecent aggravated assault of an 11yo, it was reported that TJ regularly abused his young victim for more than 2 yrs. Court documents show that Jones gave her regular high doses of ADHD medication Catapres.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/1743cf18eadd8bc4b860a6ae7cbf6d76

From personal experience, Catapres is prescribed by some paediatricians for off label usage to assist ASD kids having sleep problems. It’s an anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) medication with drowsiness being the desired side-affect. It’s also non-residual, leaves the system quickly & the child wakes up fresh & ready for school next morning. It needs to be taken nightly & comes with a warning not to suddenly stop usage (reducing dosage over time required). I know it takes just one pill (100mg) to send an active 11yo off to sleep in usually just over 1hr. I shudder to think how many he gave that poor girl & what affect it had on her.

For TJ to be heavily dosing up his victim regularly with Catapres, I have to wonder how nobody noticed – whose medication was it, if prescribed for another child why didn’t their carer, chemist, GP or paediatrician twig that it was running short prematurely? Or was another child denied their meds?

You can’t get a repeat of this medication filled before a specified date calculated from last time supplied. What makes Catapres a more involved option is that your average GP won’t issue or renew a script for off label paediatric usage – not without initial & ongoing referral back to a paed. (In QLD at least) those appts are not easy to obtain without planning ahead (public or private). There is high demand, worse in regional areas. I am certain I would notice if our much-needed supply ran out prematurely. Big deal in more ways than one!

With all this in mind, IMO Tony giving the victim high doses of Catapres leaves a sickening possibility that another person/s knew or turned a blind eye to what Tony Jones was doing. And if they’re ok with that… what else would they be ok with??
Such a ! That poor child.

He was probably obtaining the drug illegally. Lord knows how many others there are that he has done this to....

And KL knows this guy, likely had been around him more than once (perhaps at a gathering/party) with NC and William who according to KL, called her Nan2. [emoji35]

(In the back of my mind I wonder if William was given this drug and had a bad reaction)

But recent events make me wonder if he is still alive.....

Head spinning!

The part about her car is confusing. I thought the suspicious one was a dark grey, like a charcoal. This woman's is silver.

Saw the the latest news on my FB newsfeed and my hopes for him being safe were lifted. I didn't get to watch the interview but going by the comments, they have now dropped again. Praying for William xx

I know what one you are talking about froggy.

Many cases that I have followed where the exact thing was stated. It is sworn up and down that so and so is not a suspect, that family is cleared when that is in fact who was being watched the most. Police want the perps to think the heat is off of them so they slip up. IMO the only family that's truly cleared is the FF.

Every time I said this I was given a time out. Just how far does "family" extend.

The part about her car is confusing. I thought the suspicious one was a dark grey, like a charcoal. This woman's is silver.

Saw the the latest news on my FB newsfeed and my hopes for him being safe were lifted. I didn't get to watch the interview but going by the comments, they have now dropped again. Praying for William xx

Yes the car is very confusing.

No one was seen in the vehicles - a white station wagon and dark grey sedan, both older models - but the drivers' windows were down.
The vehicles were parked behind one another and in between the driveways of the properties across the road from where William was.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nths-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html

The Daily Telegraph understands Bickford was driving a grey sedan at the time of William’s disappearance, and Jones was driving a white station wagon.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/a41002be975f8c25811381d3eac78b75

Bickford said at the time he owned a white Holden Commodore and his son had a grey Holden Astra sedan but he said his son was in Brisbane with the car. The Astra has since been scrapped, he said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/f529bb861df943535bd22318a662628a

Not a mention of silver.

Is NC the mother of the bio Dad? I'm not sure how much can be said here but a while ago some sleuthers pointed out that William and his sister had the same father and both were placed in care... but not the half siblings.

Correct.

Kl says she has had the car for two years, contradictory to her posts about her sexy new car in fb. She acted shocked in the ACA interview about her car being the same as the one sighted by mum out the front of the house on the day of disappearance. She also stated that police took photos of her car but she didn't ask why ? Don't believe her for a second. She is IMO lying and I think she is taking NC for a ride and taking advantage of her vulnerability.

Yes the car is very confusing.

No one was seen in the vehicles - a white station wagon and dark grey sedan, both older models - but the drivers' windows were down.
The vehicles were parked behind one another and in between the driveways of the properties across the road from where William was.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nths-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html

The Daily Telegraph understands Bickford was driving a grey sedan at the time of William’s disappearance, and Jones was driving a white station wagon.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/a41002be975f8c25811381d3eac78b75

Bickford said at the time he owned a white Holden Commodore and his son had a grey Holden Astra sedan but he said his son was in Brisbane with the car. The Astra has since been scrapped, he said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/f529bb861df943535bd22318a662628a

Not a mention of silver.

"The Astra has since been scrapped"

Well that makes the heart sink doesn't it? :(

"The Astra has since been scrapped"

Well that makes the heart sink doesn't it? :(

Not necessarily. Tony Jones' wife also said that his white station wagon was scrapped but it turns out that it was 'given' to a neighbour.

[video=youtube;8YJvNcJvhWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YJvNcJvhWU[/video]

I have looked for the full copy of the above interview everywhere. Initially the interviewer explains that while the investigation has been going on, the family have been thoroughly investigated and found to be clear. Family could mean anything at this stage. I can't find that segment anymore at the beginning of any copy of this interview that I can find online. I find that interesting. MOO

The transcript of the interview.

Police have stressed that while the parents cannot be identified, they are not persons of interest in the case.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...TcOtrxeEHj5.99

One of Kim's children is defending Mum on their facebook & saying she & NC only met in January this year (2016). So where did the Nan2 comment come from ??

The Nan2 thing was something they were "joking" about - that if they had kidnapped William and were hiding him together, William would be calling her Nan2. She never said she met William or he called her that as some other posters have said.

The little heart at the bottom of the post is the thank you button, and to quote/reply to a post hit the backwards arrow :) Hope that helps!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching that ACA interview again, something very obvious dawned on me. If William's abduction was an inside job by bio connections, there's one major hitch. His bio sister is now on her own in the hands of foster carers. If NC had any involvement or knowledge of it, I imagine as bio GM this would be weighing heavily on her mind. One grandchild got left behind & is now without their sibling - on her own. I didn't hear any mention of that from her in the interview & it would have to be in the forefront of her mind. Could those tears be remorse, I wonder? If so, there's only one way to make it right & that's for William to be found.

Everyone knows everyone, and many are from Wellington

Step right up! Step right up! Get your kiddie pics for cash here! Get your kiddie pics for cash! Money money money!

And a bag full of phones. Collecting scrap? Collecting scrap for the scrapbook more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname