Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that ACA interview again, something very obvious dawned on me. If William's abduction was an inside job by bio connections, there's one major hitch. His bio sister is now on her own in the hands of foster carers. If NC had any involvement or knowledge of it, I imagine as bio GM this would be weighing heavily on her mind. One grandchild got left behind & is now without their sibling - on her own. I didn't hear any mention of that from her in the interview & it would have to be in the forefront of her mind. Could those tears be remorse, I wonder? If so, there's only one way to make it right & that's for William to be found.

Yep can you imagine? I mean if I had to steal my children back, I would steal one if I couldn't steal both but it would rip your heart out everyday.

In KL's interview, her association with BS seems to be that he fixed her washing machine years ago. Not weird to me as that was the line of work he was in and seemed to be known as the person who fixes washing machines in Wellington. BS association with TJ is similar. He once sold TJ's daughter a washing machine. TJ's family have stated publicly that unlike TJ's association with PB, TJ and BS were not close, they just seem to come from the same town. And yet.... BS worked on the FGM's washing machine in that critical week and was due to come back some time soon and finish the repair. Like PB and TJ, BS had custody with his wife of their grandchildren and yet he has not been linked to any of the grandparent support groups in the area from what I can see. TJ and PB have both been convicted of child sex offences, (the offences being considered current at the time WT disappeared.) BS has historical charges against him for child sexual offences. For all the time his face has been in the media over the last 18 months, there does not appear to be any new victims coming forward. The abducted child in this case, WT, was a foster child. Do you think BS is peripheral to this situation or is he integral and everyone involved is downplaying it as he is the most important piece in this puzzle?

Also, if you do a deal with police and have charges dropped or downgraded for information that you give, can they re-instate those same charges ? e.g. TJ. If he is looking at 5 child rape charges and found guilty, he would be looking at being inside for life with the new laws in NSW wouldn't he? That's some leverage. MOO

One of Kim's children is defending Mum on their facebook & saying she & NC only met in January this year (2016). So where did the Nan2 comment come from ??

Well KL posted a pic of NC in January this year which says "my friend nic". How quickly do we normally post a picture of NEW friends if you get my drift? :/ Very well could be becasue they were doing an event together at a fair/markets? Running a stall perhaps? They both wearing red shirts and have food stands in the background.

In KL's interview, her association with BS seems to be that he fixed her washing machine years ago. Not weird to me as that was the line of work he was in and seemed to be known as the person who fixes washing machines in Wellington. BS association with TJ is similar. He once sold TJ's daughter a washing machine. TJ's family have stated publicly that unlike TJ's association with PB, TJ and BS were not close, they just seem to come from the same town. And yet.... BS worked on the FGM's washing machine in that critical week and was due to come back some time soon and finish the repair. Like PB and TJ, BS had custody with his wife of their grandchildren and yet he has not been linked to any of the grandparent support groups in the area from what I can see. TJ and PB have both been convicted of child sex offences, (the offences being considered current at the time WT disappeared.) BS has historical charges against him for child sexual offences. For all the time his face has been in the media over the last 18 months, there does not appear to be any new victims coming forward. The abducted child in this case, WT, was a foster child. Do you think BS is peripheral to this situation or is he integral and everyone involved is downplaying it as he is the most important piece in this puzzle?

Also, if you do a deal with police and have charges dropped or downgraded for information that you give, can they re-instate those same charges ? e.g. TJ. If he is looking at 5 child rape charges and found guilty, he would be looking at being inside for life with the new laws in NSW wouldn't he? That's some leverage. MOO

BBM: It would be normal police procedure to firstly get permission from the DPP and to then video a plea deal and therefore the original charges could not be reinstated.

The part about her car is confusing. I thought the suspicious one was a dark grey, like a charcoal. This woman's is silver.

Saw the the latest news on my FB newsfeed and my hopes for him being safe were lifted. I didn't get to watch the interview but going by the comments, they have now dropped again. Praying for William xx

There is also a dark/midnight blue car parked out the front of what i believe to be KL's current home. Google Street View will confirm that. Not making accusations just throwing it out there.

And to think my sister went out with him way before that, too ....
So frustrating.
Way before what?
When did she go out with him?

https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2016/clip-cis83b06y001i0invri4zw93z

Also in the clip.
the 3rd bedroom chat.
Why was a shot of DN's, Kendall residence shown.
We did not hear a mention of him but had a shot of his former residence and it does not appear to be Depart of Housing. imo

so if its true nc and kl have only known each other 2 years, as someone said, i wonder if it was just before or just after william went missing?
i wonder where/how they met?
also whether she ever had access visits to william and his sister, i read somewhere the bios did have access but not sure how reliable that info is?
im sure the bios would know where the children were because the ff had active fb pages with photos etc of the children up

is it a shot of her house? could it be the reporters car in her driveway or to show where detectives parked?weird!

From google street image of her house, that doesn't match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a Toyota Camry

And to think my sister went out with him way before that, too ....
So frustrating.
Way before what?
When did she go out with him?

https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2016/clip-cis83b06y001i0invri4zw93z

Also in the clip.
the 3rd bedroom chat.
Why was a shot of DN's, Kendall residence shown.
We did not hear a mention of him but had a shot of his former residence and it does not appear to be Depart of Housing. imo

Soso, I think KL is referring to her sister going out with TJ before he was married to Debbie.

Are the images below the shots you think are of DN's house? These two images are screen grabs from the ACA video.

NDud7Gy.jpg

uJqD6mm.jpg

A Google street view image of KL's house in 2014. Those white things on the back of the ute look like refrigerators.

oZ2deNv.jpg

Closer view of ute and contents.

nZ94fIr.jpg

Another view of ute and contents.

QoHfJ9N.jpg

A Google street view image of KL's house in 2014. Those white things on the back of the ute look like refrigerators.

oZ2deNv.jpg

Closer view of ute and contents.

nZ94fIr.jpg

Another view of ute and contents.

QoHfJ9N.jpg

Interesting how one of the people in that street view taken in 2014 could almost match NC

Those white things do look like refrigerators.
Deliveries or scrap metal????

Interesting how one of the people in that street view taken in 2014 could almost match NC

I was thinking the bloke wearing the black cap looks a lot like TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6