Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sniffer dogs didn't pick up any scent thing bothers me.

The attic where Tia Sharps body was found was searched for 4 times by the sniffer dogs (a dozen dogs and 80 police officers!) before they finally located her. And that was in an enclosed space.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-family-FOUR-searches-failed-spot-body.html

This opens up the possibility that he could be in the bush, or even near or at the grandmothers home. IMO

RBBM
1)his little body could be decomposing in the bush
2)He could be being shared around by a ring of pedophiles
3)he could be tucked up in a nice warm bed with a loving environment.

The problem is we don't know Jack!! William Tyrell is a precious little boy who deserves a damn sight better than what he's getting!!

:silenced:

:slap:

:eek:fftobed:

i found this blog site, interesting theory on the last page (5), wondering if there are any old rundown rubbish strewn places of this description in kendall?
its good police are keeping a high profile in the local area, they would hear stories and gossip from the locals, i wish they would re check all houses with the search and cadaver dogs.
wonder what day this week the cadaver dogs are going back in, if there will be a press conference?
http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20265304/DESPERATE_MISSING_3YO_UPDATE

I'm super interested to know what happens with the cadaver dogs and also why they're going back with them this week. I mean, either they're fairly sure he didn't actually make it out of Kendall alive, OR they're still just going down all avenues to make sure every i is dotted and every t crossed.

Sorry for that mixed metaphor.

If the bush is infested with lantana (and I am thinking it is due to the comments about searchers being so badly scratched and having their clothes torn) I doubt a child would hide beneath it - it's so darn sharp and spiky. It doesn't have obvious thorns or big spikes like bougainvillea or anything, bit it's spreading (and it does spread low to the ground too) branches are covered in tiny bristles - part of the reason it's so hard to get rid of and a declared pest in so many parts of the country. You need tough gloves to be able to handle it when trying to cut it back and remove it.
I can't see how a little guy like William could have evaded searchers when they were on his trail so quickly - I really don't think he took off into the bush, especially when at his age he probably would have made a racket when he realised he was lost. My own boys were pretty adventurous at that age - not run aways or anything, but confident enough to run a little ahead. And did I ever hear them if they suddenly stopped and realised they couldn't see me any more.

I agree catswhiskers, the family indicated William wasn't a runner so only if he was abducted he could have had the opportunity to escape into the bracken.

little william now missing seven weeks tomorrow, nearly two months!
im wondering if family have been informed he may be deceased or know who took him (if he was abducted0, so there is no need for the family friend to make another public appeal?
will they let the public know when the dogs have been back in, or will the time and search location also be kept private?

little william now missing seven weeks tomorrow, nearly two months!
im wondering if family have been informed he may be deceased or know who took him (if he was abducted0, so there is no need for the family friend to make another public appeal?
will they let the public know when the dogs have been back in, or will the time and search location also be kept private?

I know there is no way any of us can truly understand how the family feel, but this case has touched so many people, surely if he is found be it alive or gone to be with the angels they would let the public know, for the searchers the people praying for them etc.

SIX weeks missing, hope we get some info today, and i hope there is still a visible police presence in kendall, at least its comforting for the locals.

Wow, five. At five I could trust my daughter 100% to stay in the right place. I'd check on her but she was very good about the rules and understood them. I really hope this girl is safe.

I agree. I would like to think that the silence is due to the fact that police are onto something, but then they come out and say that they are "stumped", "astonished". It's very disheartening.
Has this article from The Australian been posted? An early one but probably the most comprehensive I've seen.

Yeah that one was posted midway through the previous thread, I often referred to it due to its thoroughness, but good to re-link at this stage of things.

If the police really are at a loss to explain where he is, and going by recent media reports they truly are baffled, then they should order satellite images ... easy! (But not cheap). I would hope they have looked into this, or at least considered this option. Actually, cost-wise it shouldn't be too horrendous as they're only looking at a two-three hour window of time on a certain day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels