Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure they were well searched. Just wondering how deeply they investigated the families. For example, one nice elderly couple, might have a sick, twisted nephew that was visiting. Would the cops have known that if the couple did not volunteer that info? There would be nothing to find in the search if the visiting relative left that morning and did not return. Just kind of thinking out loud.

Yes, it would be all too easy for a friend or relative wouldn't it? The residents of the house up from grandmother's were apparently away when William disappeared. Wonder if they had someone come around to check on their place, collect the mail, perhaps mow the lawn?

According to Mrs. Wilson she heard the kids playing outside at about 9:00am. Yet according to MSM the family were out on the verandah from about 10:00am when William and his sister were playing chasies and by 10:30am William had disappeared. I can't elaborate any further but my hinky meter is well off the Richter.

As you say, If Ms. Williams is correct (it's actually Mrs. Wilson). IMO it was an assumption on the part of Mrs. Wilson. Not fact.

Looks like a married couple RB & J Wilson live @ No. 30 Benaroon Drive. Looking at google maps there appears thick shrubs, garden and trees in between the homes, I think it would be hard to see but maybe she heard the children playing and made a point to look.
The properties are a fair distance apart being one acre blocks.

I'm pretty sure someone at one point mentioned a tracker (Jake) heading up to kendall to join the search for William, but this is the first time I've read about this 'camp' site Jake found up there..."We got deep into a rainforest and we found a campsite out there where someone has been camping and leaving some supplies....So we're going to go and suss around that area and see who's doing that..."

has anyone heard more about this? I might have a chat with him and see what he really saw?
http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2014/09/16/4088629.htm

I looked up the weather at Port Macquarie on 12th September 2014

Actual Temp
24° Lo 16°
Hist. Avg.
24° Lo 13°

It was a cool morning and the little rear patio actually faces SOUTH. I looked on Google maps and that patio appears to be the coldest area to sit and consider there are high trees shading the area.
Now if that photo was taken of William early morning....I'm surprised the sun would be hitting that patio early morning.....afternoon yes.
Especially if it had an awning. The photo shows William in the sun?

Is there anyone good with N,S,E & W and where the sun rises take a look for me please?

http://www.accuweather.com/en/au/port-macquarie/13192/october-weather/13192?monyr=10/1/2014

I can screenshot the map but I'm sorry they come out so large. :thinking:
Very interesting.....does anyone know how LE analyze photo's taken from a phone??

I'm pretty sure someone at one point mentioned a tracker (Jake) heading up to kendall to join the search for William, but this is the first time I've read about this 'camp' site Jake found up there..."We got deep into a rainforest and we found a campsite out there where someone has been camping and leaving some supplies....So we're going to go and suss around that area and see who's doing that..."

has anyone heard more about this? I might have a chat with him and see what he really saw?

I remember him!!! He was '''taking a break''' if I recall correctly and last thing I heard he was concerned about what sort of footwear WT was wearing so he could track him properly -- and we never did hear another peep from him in MSM

I followed him on Facebook after his involvement. He really didn't follow up at all on that stuff, on his FB at least.

Looks like a married couple RB & J Wilson live @ No. 30 Benaroon Drive. Looking at google maps there appears thick shrubs, garden and trees in between the homes, I think it would be hard to see but maybe she heard the children playing and made a point to look.
The properties are a fair distance apart being one acre blocks.

No I didn't mean an assumption about the kids playing. I don't doubt that Mrs. Wilson heard them. I meant she assumed that someone may have waited until she went out and also that they knew the other house was empty.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ing-from-kendall/story-fnpn118l-1227173646506

LIA HARRIS
The Sunday Telegraph
January 04, 201512:00AM

So the consensus of opinion is that William disappeared at about 10:30am. Mrs. Wilson said she heard the two children playing about 90 minutes before William disappeared. That would make it about 9:00am. And this is apparently when Mrs. Wilson left to run errands in town.

The phone on which the last photograph of William was taken has been analysed — the photo was taken “within an hour” of his disappearance.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sub...tory-e6frg6nf-1227064608526&memtype=anonymous

This would indicate that the photo was taken between 9:30am and 10:30am.

I'm now wondering what time William's father left to go into town.
Did he pass any vehicles in the vicinity of Benaroon Drive on the way? Did he see anyone on foot in the area?

So if someone had been waiting for Mrs. Wilson to leave her house, they could have been in for a long wait. Unless they knew that she was going out at a particular time, which just happened to coincide with William being in his grandmother's backyard. Mrs. Wilson also said that this someone would've known the other neighbour was away. Man, this someone seems to be privy to a lot of information about the residents in Benaroon Drive and that would indicate that this someone lives close by. Ironically the direction William was running to (according to the diagram in the link above) is towards Mrs. Wilson's property. I'm not casting aspersions on Mrs. Wilson, just pointing out the facts as stated in MSM. I personally don't believe that anyone was lying in wait to snatch William.

I'm more interested in what happened between 9:00am and 10:30am on that morning.

BBM.

bbm: those are the critical time frames MOO & 2 kM

i read somewhere a resident in kendall said police searched the properties so thoroughly that their dead buried dog was dug up twice!

Is there anyone good with N,S,E & W and where the sun rises take a look for me please?

RSBM: I think the patio faces north, TGY. When I look at the house on Google Earth, it shows it facing north.

If you look at this pic, the north indicator is on the circle at the top right of the pic. As the patio is at the rear of the kitchen part of the house, it would be facing in the same direction as the north indicator is pointing.

With the sun rising in the east, it would be NE by 9:30ish, I think. And at that time of the year, the sun will be more northerly toward the equator than overhead as it is in summer.

2w7guo5.png

so at noon the sun should have been over the northern portion of the property??

am thinking of little tykes playing outdoors -- needing warmth -- as would recovering grandmother....

Wow, I remember reading about him but never saw that article before. What a strange place for a camp site. I mean, from what the police were saying the bush is so thick it's not like you'd choose it to go camping, surely.

i read somewhere a resident in kendall said police searched the properties so thoroughly that their dead buried dog was dug up twice!

:blushing::scared:

poor doggie but at least the police double checked everywhere.

Yes, people can fossick in the forests all around there. They can also bird watch. But they discourage 4-wheeling. It is not completely filled with thick underbrush. It is just a normal forest with trails, and trees, and clearings, and areas of thick underbrush. The Forestry Department manages it. A little boy could get lost in there. And people could squat in there, and camp. (We looked this up further back in the threads.)

http://www.forestrycorporation.com.au/visiting/activities/fossicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member