GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far along are they in seating the jury and is any one tweeting from the court room?
thanks!
If they do cover it live it will be on azfamily.com or azcentral...

Somebody on FB voiced the interesting observation that the two "besties" might wind up in Perryville at about the same time! :floorlaugh:

But honestly, I shouldn't laugh until more is known at the Devault trial.

Somebody on FB voiced the interesting observation that the two "besties" might wind up in Perryville at about the same time! :floorlaugh:

But honestly, I shouldn't laugh until more is known at the Devault trial.

I know. Crazy, huh? One of the things that got me was that MD claimed during one visit to the hospital because of abuse that they handed her a pamphlet on abuse. I thought, "Where have I heard that before?" It appears there just isn't anything original about JA. She just repeats what she has heard and puts a little spin on it. Maybe they can write each others appeal if they end up in the same cell block. jmo

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio Jan 22

Jury selection in State v Marissa Devault has begun. Jurors are being prescreened for length of trial. Openings expected on 2/5.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio Jan 22

Jury selection in State v Marissa Devault has begun. Jurors are being prescreened for length of trial. Openings expected on 2/5.

Oh my. That's next week. Well that will keep a lot of us busy. I can't believe she wrote a 300 page confession....or was it a journal.....or a confession???? Can't remember. Seems MD likes to write same as a certain other person we know so well. jmo

This article is pretty much like the others already posted but it does have some new information in it.

Jodi Arias Trial News Update: New Arizona Murder Case is Eerily Similar to the Arias Case

"However, blood stain patterns show that she was not in bed with her husband and that she was actually wielding the hammer, while swinging it back over her head repeatedly. She later confessed that she killed during a fit of rage after she was sexually assaulted by him."

http://www.latinopost.com/articles/...-case-is-eerily-similar-to-the-arias-case.htm

I don't see anything listed on Wildabouttrials.

WAT did not have Amanda Hayes trial listed either, but once it started they showed the stream. Hopefully this will be the same situation :)

Wonder why they are starting in the middle of the week. hmm

Am I misunderstanding or understanding this case will be streamed live:what: lol

ciao

According to B. Karas on Wildabouttrial it will not be live streamed. A camera has been approved but I'm guessing we will only see it afterwards or bits and pieces. jmo

Are opening statements expected tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname