GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Superior Court‏@courtpio·Jan 29
State v. Marissa Devault Trial Update-
Final jury selection on Wedneday 2/5. Opening statements set for 2/6.

Trial Diva Sharee™‏@TrialDivasS·1 min
Great news #MarissaDevault will have a livestream tomorrow 4 opening arguments @10:30 mst #Thankyou @azfamily #TheTrialDivas

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 10m

Tweeting from #MarissaDevault murder trial 2day.She allegedly killed husband w/a hammer & like #jodiarias there's claims abuse & a sex tape

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m

#MarissaDevault allegedly staged abuse claims. Key witness told PD he "punched the defendant in the face & smashed her ankle w/sledgehammer"

https://twitter.com/maryellenabc15

Good Morning WS Friends.
What a challenge trying to find a way to view this trial AND the Amanda Hayes trial. After a long trial-drought..........

Good Morning WS Friends.
What a challenge trying to find a way to view this trial AND the Amanda Hayes trial. After a long trial-drought..........

I agree, I'm watching this one and the Michael Dunn trial. Youtube will be a great way to catch up on missed testimony. Jmo

ciao

Anyone else find that Audio is a very low volume?

Anyone else find that Audio is a very low volume?

Yes, but I was not sure if it was because I have Amanda Hayes stream going also. I just closed it, will catch up with DeVault later tonight on Youtube or azfamily archives.

AZ trials are just not the same without Juan. :cry:

Is this woman doing opening the prosecutor?

Did I hear this correct? The potential hit man said the defendant told him her husband was already dead due to stomach cancer, but she claimed she had been poisoning him. Yet, as it turned out, the husband wasn't dead and she wanted the hit-man to "take care" of him. But, based on what the defendant said, The hit man didn't take the case?

It would appear to be a 7 min delay

Didn't catch def atty name.

Defendant, Marissa DeVault

2rqooeq.png

Well, Tiger, guess it is just you and me here for now....LOL! AH trial on break. Has the camera shown MDV yet? EDIT: Oh thanks for photo. You must have anticipated my question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname