GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Diva Jen ‏@TrialDivasJ 3m Court will do publicity and hardships with potential jurors on Monday #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee ‏@TrialDivasS 3m Court will do publicity & hardship w/ potential jurors on Mon morn, finish motions in afternoon, final voir dire on Tues #RichardChrisman

With any luck they'll work out the logistics over the long weekend and be ready with live streaming first thing Monday. Juat a juay to start the jueek. :blushing:

Love that last sentence and your excellent play on words!

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 34m State v Richard Chrisman Schedule: Monday and Tuesday is jury selection; Opening statements are anticipated for Wednesday.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Jury selection in the Chrisman trial starts on Monday and openings should begin on Wednesday. I might go check it out for salmon hwartch.

Does camera's mean video streaming though? or just still picture's camera's?
I wonder? hmmm

From what I read on the ja Facebook page, there wasn't enough interest for a live stream but no mention of pictures not being allowed.

I thought there would be such a buzz because of our Juan.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Camera's usually mean a camera pool ie live feed. Maybe azfamily or azcentral will cover it live, they usually do have a live feed for local trials.

I don't believe there's so little interest in the case that they won't have the approved live camera on and someone streaming it. Esp. with the public interest in Juan Martinez since the Arias case. I don't want to be rude but I call baloney.

P.S. I don't mean my above post to anyone here, I was referring to whomever has decided to cut the camera/live feed claiming too little interest, more like they don't want to attract interest, look at the problems in NM when Levi and the force were taken a good look at. lol

has there been anymore word on cameras? whether that covers live stream or just photos

has there been anymore word on cameras? whether that covers live stream or just photos

I was watching tweets for the jury selection today and the TDs mentioned cameras weren't on for jury selection but I don't know if they will be for the trial, last week they blogged that they learned at the court that there wasn't enough interest to have live streaming, which doesn't seem to be the case at all, people comment on every article I see written about this case - there is interest and I really hope they will stream it.

I was watching tweets for the jury selection today and the TDs mentioned cameras weren't on for jury selection but I don't know if they will be for the trial, last week they blogged that they learned at the court that there wasn't enough interest to have live streaming, which doesn't seem to be the case at all, people comment on every article I see written about this case - there is interest and I really hope they will stream it.

I agree there is plenty of interest, most articles I've seen has people asking.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Corey Rangel ‏@CoreyABC15 1m Richard Chrisman is in court smiling as judge handles other cases. Jury selection expected to wrap up. Openings later this morning. #abc15

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 10m State v Richard Chrisman: Today's proceedings are expected to start shortly. The parties are in the courtroom.

Corey Rangel ‏@CoreyABC15 10m Juan Martinez just arrived in court. He & defense atty, Craig Mehrens, are meeting with judge before Richard Chrisman trial starts #abc15

We neeeed a live feed for the opening statements! So frustrating for us Juanettes.

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 42s Judge Granville going over jurors struck by attnys this morning #richardchrisman @12news

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2m A lot more media has showed today! #RichardChrisman

Rebutting the 'no interest in this case' reason for no live stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname