AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like there's a boston connection too ... so now we're up to four states ... that's a lot of search area & a lot of different police agencies

trying to figure out what's going on in this family that she isn't thinking this is a very, very serious situation ... wish we had more info (as always)

I think she has hidden this baby with a friend or family member.

we're on the same wavelength there ...

but to post something like that indicates to me she's off her rocker - does she not realize that she will be indicted???!!!

Pretty sure I've found Miss Tammi in Glendale AZ.

Well dad has full custody now because she missed her scheduled court date, prior to that I do not think it had been decided. Elizabeth apparently was worried about losing him or would not have taken off with him. I wonder what her past holds ? I would also like to know more about dad.
I certainly hope this boy is safe and being hidden somewhere, for some reason I'm thinking friend, a good friend. It would be foolish for family to hide him but who in Gods name knows for sure.
I hope they can keep her locked long enough that she will talk, being 23 and losing your freedom will be a slap in the face, I'm sure she is not to keen on her idea right now, especially when she starts to realize if she just fesses up she will be looking at little time and if she doesn't well I can only hope she will sit in the clink for years. Maybe she is willing to make that sacrifice, this just pizzes me off though .

She did something with that baby while in TX, no one has seen him scince Dec 27.

Do we know who had custody of the baby?

well, I've been assuming the father since he was the petitioner in their court cases & when she lost custody Dec. 28

How do you all find these people on their MySpace, I have such a hard time tracking people down on there. I must not put the right info in on my search or something, I came up with over 100 hits for that name.

Well dad has full coustody now because she missed her scheduled court date, prior to that I do not think it had been decided. Elizabeth apparently was worried about losing him or would nott have taken off with him. I wonder what her past holds ? I would also like to know more about dad.
I certainly hope this boy is safe and being hidden somewhere, for some reason I'm thinking friend, a good friend. It would be foolish for family to hide him but who in Gods name knows for sure.
I hope they can keep her locked long enough that she will talk, being 23 and losing your freedom will be a slap in the face, I'm sure she is not to keen on her idea right now, especially when she starts to realize if she just fesses up she will be looking at little time and if she doesn't well I can only hope she will sit in the clink for years. Maybe she is willing to make that sacrifice, this just pizzes me off though .

BBM and right now I have my eyes set on Tammi. No other comments from her on the myspace page...just that one on 12.31 and it specifically relates to Gabriel.

I wonder if we should submit the myspace page to LE.

I dont think it would hurt Mom....

Pretty sure I've found Miss Tammi in Glendale AZ.

I noticed there's another gabriel in her life (aside from the biblical one) ... saw another comment on one of her pics that was taken back before baby gabriel was born

if that comment on Elizabeth's ms was in reference to baby gabriel & MissT. knows something or is in on it - then they're both off their rockers b/c why would someone post a publicly readable comment that refers to a private message about an abducted child?

even if she mistakenly thought the comment would be private, one would think she would realize that other 'friends' could read it and that one of the 'friends' might clue in ...

idk what's going on but I'm scared for baby gabriel (btw the dad spells his name gabrial - not sure which spelling is correct)

How do you all find these people on their MySpace, I have such a hard time tracking people down on there. I must not put the right info in on my search or something, I came up with over 100 hits for that name.

adjust age and state & it will narrow your search results down to two

I wish I could have a few minutes with this mother so I could sit on her or something , lol get her to talk.

I cant stand vindictive people, dealt with on for almost a decade, there is not much room for them as far as I am concerned...

But where? Tempe, AZ? San Antonio, TX? The poster says missing from Tempe.

Mom I would think Tempe but any of them would work here is the info from the bottom of the article: Anyone who has information about 8-month-old Gabriel is asked to call Tempe police at 480-350-8311.

But where? Tempe, AZ? San Antonio, TX? The poster says missing from Tempe.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377).

Okay I see that Tammi is Elizabeth's Aunt, she has a business there in Glendale and her and her husband have adopted a child. (His from previous relationship I think)

I found the MySpace yay ! Thanks for the tips, now if I will only remember lol

Okay I see that Tammi is Elizabeth's Aunt, she has a business there in Glendale and her and her husband have adopted a child. (His from previous relationship I think)

look at the pics of her (then new) house & you will see a comment on one of them that refers to a gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA