AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about her media friends alerting her to something....why is the media in bed with these people??

For the exclusive? For more of her b/s to paper their sites with? IDK.

lol - The "media friends" are probably conning the con here. (sux, don't it T?)

He is drugged in those photos! I literally want to hold EJ's head underwater until the bubbles stop. I need to step back. I will be back later. My hopes for his survival have just have taken a really bad hit.

I think it's funny that she wanted so badly for LE to take her computers prior to the search. If she was was that desperate about it, she could've easily taken the laptop and even the console with her when she went for questioning/lie detectors etc. and just left them there.

She is really beginning to feel like a local celebrity, isn't she?

I have a feeling that there have been numerous searches regarding obtaining new identities, and ways to adopt by getting around the system.. but maybe she will explain it away as research for her book or something

Hopefully they will get her on something good and it gets her to talk. She knows something.

[bbm]

don't give her any ideas!!!

OMG....that is heartbreaking! He looks drugged.

Or he could be sleepy. is it possible that she took pictures to remember him by? I really only see one though - and who got these pictures? were they released by LE?

I think it's funny that she wanted so badly for LE to take her computers prior to the search. If she was was that desperate about it, she could've easily taken the laptop and even the console with her when she went for questioning/lie detectors etc. and just left them there.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. Now I wonder if they have another laptop or something somewhere that they do all their "dirty work" from, so they keep offering up the home computers knowing nothing will be there..

Please dont take this wrong, but I dont feel he is drugged in those photos. It may have been because of the flash and he blinked. I have a quite a few photos of my kids where they look like that..I didnt think I would ever get a good picture of my youngest! lol!

He is drugged in those photos! I literally want to hold EJ's head underwater until the bubbles stop. I need to step back. I will be back later. My hopes for his survival have just have taken a really bad hit.

Was this taken as a threat to Logan?? Drugged with a med bottle in his little hand?? This is a nightmare.

well she was giveing him infant tylenol, that is what he is holding in his hand in the Picture. he looks sick and sleepy. poor baby. At least I hope that is all it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.